剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
It's a cloud of love.
没什么丢脸的
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
克莱蒙特精神病院
抱歉 我很快回来
Sorry. I'll be right back.
喂
Hello?
我的儿子 我想死你了
My boy! Oh, I've missed you.
我都有点担心你在故意躲着我了
I was getting worried you were avoiding me.
我为什么要躲着你
Why would I ever avoid you?
你可能在刺伤你老爸后
You must have mixed feelings after
产生了复杂的情绪
stabbing your old man.
对了 我恢复很迅速
I'm making a speedy recovery, by the way.
前所未有的敏捷
More nimble than ever.
并且我接受你的道歉
And I accept your apology.
我没道歉
I'm not apologizing.
随你怎么说
Oh, potato, potato.
你最近在做什么
So, what have you been up to?
什么事霸占了你的注意力
What's been keeping your attention?
我们不是说好了你每十天会来两次
I thought we agreed on two visits every ten days.
有点忙
Just been busy.
晚餐 演出什么的
Dinners, plays.
听起来像约会
Those sound like dates.
不用害羞
No reason to be shy.
是你那个可爱的女搭档吗
Is this that lovely lady partner of yours?
-黛妮 -不是
- Dani? - No.
-听着 我真不能... -拜托
- Look, I really can't... - Oh, come on!
我隔着手♥机♥都听出来了
I can hear it in your voice.
空气中都是爱意
Love is in the air!
那是...婴儿吗
Was that... A baby?
天 你动作挺快啊
My, you work fast.
我在办一个案子
I'm on a case.
一个男人在他孩子的
A man's been murdered
招待宴上被杀了
at his baby's sip and see.
什么宴
Sip and what?
小心
Careful.
-跟我多说一点 -那个木塞要...
- Tell me more! - That cork is gonna...
布莱特
Bright!
那是香槟吗
Was that champagne?
我好像算错时间了
I think I mistimed that.
我得挂了
I got to go.
今早有18个供应商
18 different vendors were in and out
进出过卡萨维家
of the Cassavel residence this morning.
我要所有
I want lists of everybody
能接触那瓶酒的人的名单
who had access to that bottle of Dom.
我不想这么说 但艾丽莎看着挺像凶手的
I hate to say it, but Alessa looks good for this.
不可能
No way.
艾丽莎太执着于她的形象了 她的品牌
Alessa's too obsessed with her image, her brand.
杀她丈夫会毁了那一切
Killing her husband would destroy all that.
除非她觉得她的形象受到了威胁
Unless she thought her image was in jeopardy.
杀死埃兹拉也许能保住形象
Killing Ezra might help preserve it.
没错 我就想说 做母亲是有两面的
Exactly, all I'm saying is there are two sides to motherhood.
一面是温暖柔软的 还有一面
The warm, fuzzy one, and the one where you
会因为伴侣吃光了所有披萨卷而把他搞残
maim your spouse for eating all the pizza rolls.
我觉得那个互惠生值得好好查查
Um, I think that the au pair is worth digging into.
是她发现的尸体
She is the one who found the body.
你在想什么 布莱特
What are you thinking, Bright?
克莉丝汀和艾丽莎
Neither Christine nor Alessa
看起来都不像会杀人的人
appear to be murderers.
但这也是"麻木之心"的麻烦之处
But that's the problem with a "Depraved heart."
凶手可能看起来并不危险
Our killer might not present as dangerous.
这相当于什么也没说
That's kind of a nonanswer.
这不是预谋犯罪
Our crime wasn't premeditated.
所以最关键的是动机
So what matters most is motive.
我们得查清是什么刺♥激♥了凶手起杀心
We need to find out what caused our killer to snap.
JT 查查埃兹拉 虽然他是受害者
JT, look into Ezra-- just because he's the vic
但并不意味着他完全无辜
doesn't mean he was innocent.
黛妮 查查互惠生的背景
Dani, run background on the au pair.
我跟布莱特去找艾丽莎的组织里那些母亲聊聊
Bright and I will talk to the mothers in Alessa's group.
太好了 妈妈们都爱我
Great, moms love me.
如果你要查克莉丝汀的背景
If you're running a background on Christine,
能顺便帮我个忙吗
could you do me a favor?
当然 怎么了
Uh, sure, what's up?
你能不能也查查伊芙·布兰查德
Could you also look up Eve Blanchard?
你想让我查你女朋友的背景
You want me to run a background check on your girlfriend?
说来话长
It's a long story.
有个连环杀手父亲
Starts with a serial killer father,
会导致各种信任问题
ends with a whole lot of trust issues.
布莱特 这在很多层面都是不对的
Bright, that's wrong on so many levels.
看来你没听懂信任问题的玩笑
Guess you didn't get the trust issues joke,
那并不真是玩笑
which wasn't really a joke.
我听懂了
I did.
如果你对伊芙有疑虑
If you're having doubts about Eve,
我不会是那个帮你确认的人
I'm not gonna be the one who confirms them.
搞砸事情 还是你自己出手吧
You can, uh, screw things up all on your own.
聊得很棒 多谢
Good talk, thanks.
艾丽莎是我最好的朋友
Alessa's my best friend.
我无法相信这一切
I can't believe this happened.
竟然还上热搜了
Or that she's trending.
老天
Oh, my God.
这真是...
This is... Wow.
迪尔德丽 艾丽莎有跟你提过
Deirdre, did Alessa ever confide in you
她和埃兹拉有什么矛盾吗
about any issues she was having with Ezra?
矛盾
"Issues"?
没有
No.
他们是完美夫妻
They were the perfect couple.
在职场上 他们也战无不胜
And professionally, they were killing it.
你是说他们的品牌
You're talking about their brand?
是的
Yeah.
他们让一切显得如此简单
They made it look so easy.
-但有人帮他们 -克莉丝汀
- But they had help. - Christine?
他们孕期蜜月度假时 在摩纳哥遇到了她
You know they met her in Monaco on their babymoon?
埃兹拉喜欢四处调情
Ezra was a bit of a flirt.
如果我刚刚生完小孩
I know if I had just given birth,
我可不想要克莉丝汀那样的流浪儿在我家
I wouldn't want a waif like Christine in my home,
你懂吧
know what I mean?
迪尔德丽
Deirdre,
我们可以问你家保姆几个问题吗
would you mind if we asked your nanny a few questions?
不是关于我的问题吧
Not about me, right?
不是
No.
关于克莉丝汀
About Christine.
当然可以
Of course.
我不管闲事 只管拿钱
I just keep my head down and collect my checks.
这些女人都是疯子
All these women are crazy.
疯到真人秀都不敢要那种
Like, "too crazy for Bravo" crazy.
你认为克莉丝汀
Do you have any reason to believe
和埃兹拉上♥床♥了吗
that Christine and Ezra were sleeping together?
克莉丝汀只跟我交心过一次
Christine only opened up to me once.
说她一向遇人不淑 但埃兹拉不一样
Said she had bad luck with men, but "Ezra was different."
他是个好人
He was "one of the good ones."
如果这还不算承认上了床
If that's not code for "we're smackin' uglies..."
不知道还要怎么说才算了
I don't know what is.
有什么要给我看的吗
So, you have something to show me?
是的
Yeah.
妈
Mom?
在这 亲爱的
Uh, in here, darling!
我跟伊芙在一起
I'm with Eve!
伊芙·布兰查德 我是安斯莉
Eve Blanchard, Ainsley...
比较正常的那个惠特利
the well-adjusted Whitly.
这是什么
What's that?
伊芙在帮我寻找马科姆找到的那个女孩
Eve is helping me search for the girl that Malcolm found.
箱子里那个
The girl in the box.
你真的认为这可能是她
You really think this might be her?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表