剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
私立学校
Private school.
家庭教师 矫正牙齿
Tutors. Braces.
卡尔从来没矫过牙
Cal never had braces.
谢谢提醒
Thanks.
乔治 今天一整天
George, this whole day
都证明了你对你儿子的爱
is really a testament to you.
父亲总是为了儿子好的 不是吗
Every father wants what's best for their son, right?
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我知道我父亲愿意为我付出一切
I knew my father would've done anything for me.
一切
Anything.
但这不意味着
But that doesn't mean
他永远都是对的
that he was always right.
父亲们确实会时不时地挑挑刺
You see, fathers do bone it from time to time.
他们总是希望你拥有的那种完美人生
That perfect life they always wanted for you--
或许从根本上就是错的
maybe it was all wrong.
他们看不上的那个女孩
That special girl that they didn't approve of--
或许她才是你的真爱
maybe she was the one.
他们所掩盖的那场事故
That accident they covered up...
或许本不非得悲剧收场
maybe it didn't have to be so tragic.
他不值得你犯罪 伊莎贝拉
He's not worth it, Isabella.
他们都不值得
None of them are.
你可以找到内心的安宁
You can find peace.
不需要杀戮
Without killing.
大仲马说得好
Dumas said it best
"人类所有的智慧皆可归结为两个词
"All of human wisdom can be summed up in these two words,
等待与希望"
'Wait and hope.'"
谢谢
Thank you.
有枪
Gun!
你救了我一命 谢谢你
You saved my life. Thank you.
你也应该被逮捕 你会的
You should be in cuffs, too. And you will be.
太厉害了
That was outstanding.
你 你是个英雄
You're-you're a hero.
-你叫什么名字 -马科姆
- What is your name? - Malcolm.
我是杰西卡·惠特利的儿子
I'm Jessica Whitly's son.
是的
Yes, he is.
亲爱的 我觉得这里的社交
Darling, I find myself underwhelmed
真是无趣
by the social scene here.
走吗
Shall we?
你刚刚真是太棒了
You really were spectacular in there.
而且你看起来心情确实很好
And you did look happy.
我办案的时候
When I'm on a case,
心情通常都很好
I usually am.
萝卜青菜各有所爱嘛 亲爱的
Well, to each his own, my love.
谢谢
Thank you.
谋杀案真是和你如影随形啊
I guess murder really does follow you everywhere.
你不是也一样
I could say the same for you.
跟你说件奇怪的事
Hey, you want to know something weird?
他们安排妈妈坐的那桌
The table they put Mom at--
全是传媒界的人
it was full of media people.
就像是有传媒界的人
Almost like she got the invite
极力帮她争取到席位一样
because someone in that world went to bat for her.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
她看起来高兴吗
Did she look happy?
非常高兴
Very.
你做了件好事 安斯
You did a good thing, Ains.
安斯莉
Ainsley?
我们准备好了
We're ready for you.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
被阻止的刺杀行动
A thwarted assassination attempt,
寻求复仇的杀手 以及被重磅掩盖事件
a killer seeking revenge and a bombshell cover-up
内部消息来源向我保证 这将深深撼动
inside sources assure me will rock New York society
富有的纽约社会
to its very rich core.
婚礼最能提醒女孩们
Nothing like a wedding to remind a girl
为何自己仍是单身
why she's single in the first place.
广♥告♥过后 为您带来独家报道
After the break, we'll have an exclusive report
千万不要错过
you won't want to miss.
我是《美国新闻直击》的安斯莉·惠特利
I'm Ainsley Whitly reporting for ADN.
这节目真是精彩
Well, that was a heck of a show.
我们接下来看什么
What should we watch next?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表