剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
We are.
是我做的
It was me.
我捅了他
I stabbed him.
那是唯一能救妈妈 阻止谋杀的办法
It was the only way to save our mother, end the murders.
而且 我觉得我能在不杀死他的前提下
And also... I thought I could do it
捅他一刀
without killing him.
你以为可以朝他心脏捅一刀
You thought you could stab him in the heart
却不杀死他
without killing him?
说来话长 但是
It's a long story, but the point is...
你捅了爸爸一刀 我...
You stabbed our father. I'm... Oh... mm...
我都没法跟别人说这事
And I-I can't even tell anyone about it,
说了 你就进监狱
because if I do, then you'll go to jail,
不说 妈妈就进监狱
and if I don't, Mom goes to jail.
不会搞成那样的
It's not going to get that far.
这你可不确定
You don't know that.
你进过病房♥吗
Have you even been in there yet?
你不能永远躲着他
You can't avoid him forever.
请自便
So, uh, please, go ahead.
赶紧打电♥话♥吧
Make whatever calls you need.
要喝茶或是热苹果酒吗
Oh, can I get you some tea or hot cider?
不用 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
亲爱的 我们回来了
Darling, we're back.
长岛高速公路封了
The L.I.E.'s been shut down.
今晚谁也别想去萨佳波那克了
Nobody's getting to Sagaponack tonight.
你没去成汉普顿斯 我就有你陪伴了
Oh, well, the Hamptons' loss is my gain.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
在公园玩呢 可顽皮了
Rampaging in the park, like little huns,
保姆不在 他们正密谋周末怎么折磨我呢
plotting how to torture me this weekend since the nanny's off.
那我们不如...
Well, why don't we...
你怎么这么有兴致
What has gotten into you?
大西洋海岸殡葬承办人协会
需要几个入殓师才能换一只灯泡
How many morticians does it take to change a light bulb?
"入殓师"这个说法早就不用了
Uh, the term "Mortician" is falling out of use.
现在叫"殡葬承办人"
They're called funeral directors now.
或者叫"死亡护理界专业人士"
Or professionals in the death care arena.
你们真是没有幽默感
You guys suck at jokes.
有线索了
We've got a lead.
死者投资的其中一家公♥司♥
One of the companies our vic invested in
是几家长岛殡仪馆
was a group of Long Island funeral homes.
这么说凯文跟这圈子有直接关联
So Kevin's directly connected to this world.
是的 主要是这两个人
Oh, yeah. To two people in particular.
蒂尔达·卡普和戴夫·桑达拉姆
Tilda Carp and Dev Sundaram.
他们原本跟凯文是合作伙伴
They were business partners with Kevin
但后来他们经营的一家殡仪馆烧毁了
until one of their funeral homes burned up last year.
无人伤亡
Nobody was killed,
但被烧毁的遗体太多
but enough dead bodies were burned up
殡仪馆名誉扫地
that it ruined their reputation.
意外火葬 家属肯定非常愤怒
Accidental cremation? Families must have been pissed.
赔了很多钱 这是杀人动机
And lots of money was lost. It's motive for murder.
是个动机 但不是这个凶手的动机
That's a motive, but it's not this killer's motive.
要记得这人多么细致地保存凯文的尸体
Remember how much care went into preserving Kevin.
肯定是有特别原因的
There has to be a reason for that.
凶手想把彼此这段关系
Like they were trying to preserve the relationship
封存在一切被毁掉之前的状态
that they had with Kevin before it all went bad.
符合恋尸癖的侧写
Which fits with the necrophilia.
如果现实生活中 他们无法顺利恋爱
If they struggle with relationships in the real world,
或许会想要人工制♥造♥一段永恒关系
they may be trying to manufacture one that can't end.
有没有查他们背景
We checking into their backgrounds
-看是否有精神病病史 -当然
- for any psychopathology? - Of course.
现在我们需要找到蒂尔达和戴夫
Right now we need to find Tilda and Dev.
低调一点
Stay under the radar.
别打草惊蛇
We don't want to scare anyone off.
走 找凶手去
Let's go find a killer.
我们是不是该击个掌
Should we high five, maybe?
不击吗
No?
好吧
Oh, okay.
大西洋海岸殡葬承办人协会
火化是最经济的告别方式
Cremation is the most cost-effective way to say goodbye.
未亡人是很难面对死亡的
Death is hard on those left behind.
火化和土葬是最常见的...
Cremation and burial are the most common ways...
你父亲理应用个上档次的骨灰罐
Your father's remains deserve a statement urn.
看着他去世一定很不容易
It must have been hard to watch him die.
谁能想到死亡是这么大一笔生意呢
Wow, who knew that death was such big business, huh?
你比平时更古怪
Hey. You're acting weirder than usual,
-这很能... -说明问题
- which is... - Saying something.
这话我听过了
Yeah, I've heard that before.
实际上我是想说这很能理解
Actually, I was going to say understandable,
考虑到你♥爸♥爸现在正躺在医院里
considering that your dad is in the hospital right now.
而捅他的人是你妈妈
And your mom is the one who stabbed him.
一定很沉重吧
That's heavy stuff.
-你♥爸♥爸可能挺不过去 是吧 -是的
- Your dad could die, right? - Yes.
我的连环杀手父亲可能会死
My serial-killer father could die.
好吧
Right.
你生我气了
You're mad at me.
没错 有一点
A little bit, yeah.
你真觉得我很想谈论这件事吗
Do you think that I like talking about this any more than you do?
我16岁时葬了我爸爸
I buried my dad when I was 16. Right?
他们把他放进了那边那种木棺里
And they put him in that wood model right over there.
我并不愿意和你说这件事 但我还是说了
And, no, I didn't want to tell you that, but I did.
因为这就是朋友会做的事
Because that's what friends do.
而你说过你想和我做朋友的 记得吗
And you wanted to be friends. Remember?
黛妮...
Dani...
我们还是分头行动吧
I think that we should split up.
在思考死亡吗
Thinking about death?
什么 不是
W-What? No.
可能吧
Uh, maybe.
你是蒂尔达
You're Tilda.
很荣幸
Charmed.
我给你介绍这款桃花心木棺材吧
Let me tell you about this mahogany model.
它比白杨木耐用多了
Far more durable than poplar.
用橡胶密封
Rubber gasket to seal.
-这款比较贵一点... -我没有需求
- It's a little more expensive... - I'm not in the market.
是吗
Aren't you?
看起来是挺舒服的
Uh, it does look comfortable.
我们在地球上不过短短行走几十年
You know, we spend a scant few decades walking around this earth.
但这里...
But here--
这里才是我们永存之地
here is where we spend eternity.
不妨就躺得舒适自在一点
Might as well be at ease.
我从没感受过自在
I'm never at ease.
也许你该试试
Perhaps you should try it.
等等 你是谁
Wait a second, who are you?
蒂尔达 这位是鲍威尔警探
Uh, Tilda, this is Detective Powell,
我是马科姆·布莱特
and I'm Malcolm Bright.
我们是来调查凯文·巴格利的死
We're here to investigate the death of Kevin Bagley.
凯文死了
Kevin died?
简直不敢相信 太可怕了
I can't believe it. That's horrible.
你看起来不怎么难过啊
You don't seem all that upset.
我这行的职业危害
Hazard of the profession.
丧葬学校教育我们不能在家属前哭泣
They teach us in mortuary school to never cry in front of a family.
你和凯文是什么关系
And what was the nature of your relationship with Kevin?
-生意关系还是... -性关系
- Business or... - Sexual.
不是认真的
Not serious.
凯文这人内心支离破碎
Kevin was too damaged.
有些女人好这口
Some women are into that.
想要改变 拯救她们的男人
Want to change and save their man.
但我不是
Not me.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
蒂尔达 凶手对凯文♥做♥了防腐处理
Tilda, Kevin was embalmed by the killer.
你很惊讶
You're surprised.
这事对你而言别有深意
It means something to you.
你们该和我们另一个合伙人戴夫谈谈
You should talk to our other partner, Dev.
我们拆伙后他的损失最大
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表