剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
吉尔
Gil.
我很担心妈妈
I'm worried about my mother.
安迪考特邀她过去了
Endicott invited her over.
说他有办法帮我 我
Said he had a way to help me. I'm...
我怕她过去会试图与他交易 欺骗他
I'm afraid she'll go, try to make a deal, double-cross him.
无论如何 快走
Either way. Go.
交给我处理
Leave her to me.
你做了什么梦
What were you dreaming about?
你 总是你 总是你
You. Always you. Always you.
语♥音♥信箱 伊芙 14天前
我想说抱歉
I just, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
抱歉离开你 以这种方式结束
To leave you and end things this way.
但我必须自己去做
But I have to do this on my own.
请别来找我
Please don't come after me, okay?
你自己保重 马科姆
Take care of yourself, Malcolm.
你应当拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
我想说抱歉
I just, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
抱歉离开你 以这种方式结束
To leave you and end things this way.
是不同的狗叫声
Those are different dogs.
但我必须自己去做
But I have to do this on my own.
-还有鸟 -请别来找我
- And a bird? - Please don't come after me, okay?
你自己保重 马科姆
Take care of yourself, Malcolm.
你应当拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
黛妮 需要你帮个忙
Dani. I need a favor.
你能追踪伊芙的一通电♥话♥的地址吗
Can you track the location of a phone call Eve made?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
你具体能怎么帮我儿子
How exactly can you help my son?
你现在应该明白了
You've probably gathered by now
我是一个能办成事的人
that I'm a man who gets things done.
我想说的是 杰西卡 你能害怕自己知道的事
My point, Jessica, is you can be afraid of what you know,
也能利用它
or you can use it to your advantage.
我的钱够我花好几辈子了
I have more money than I could ever spend in three lifetimes.
钱 我说的是影响力
Money. I'm talking about influence.
真正的权力
Real power.
想象一下
Picture this,
你的儿子能摆脱所有指控
your son, free of these murder charges;
你的前夫被扔进关押重犯的里克斯岛监狱
your ex-husband, thrown to the wolves in Rikers.
后者 我承认 我已经开始安排了
That part, I admit, I got a little head start on.
我难以抗拒
I couldn't resist.
他一晚都撑不过去的
He's not gonna last another night.
就当做是我送你的第一份礼物吧
Consider that the first of many gifts.
你为什么愿意这样做
Why are you doing this?
杰西卡 你还看不出来吗
Jessica, can't you see?
我为你神魂颠倒
I-I'm head over heels for you.
布莱特 我查到地址了
Bright, I got the address.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
都不是明智的
Nothing good.
康涅狄格州 哈姆登
动物诊所
你是兽医吗
Are you the vet?
我是 稍等一下
I am. Give me a sec.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you with something?
有 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我养了只叫小阳光的长尾鹦鹉
I have a parakeet named Sunshine.
她最近身体[天气]不太好
She's been feeling a little under the weather lately.
叫阳光还不好
With a name like Sunshine?
这可不行
Well, that's not right.
我帮你预约面诊吧
Let's schedule an appointment.
抱歉 失陪一下
Apologies. I'll just be a moment.
别趁我不在把整瓶喝光了
Don't finish the whole bottle without me.
录音中
埃偌佑副队 大驾光临有何贵干
So, Lieutenant Arroyo, to what do I owe the pleasure?
抱歉打扰了 我来找杰西卡·惠特利
Sorry to interrupt, I just need to ask Jessica Whitly
问几个问题
a couple questions.
我明白
I appreciate that,
但我实在不愿放弃
but spending quality time with Jessica
与杰西卡共度的美好时光
is simply too valuable to give up.
你也能理解
You understand.
也许你可以等我们约会完再问她 明早吧
Perhaps you can speak to her after our date, in the morning.
我要带杰西卡回家
I'm taking Jessica home.
我会彻查你的公♥司♥
And I'm coming for your company,
捣毁你的名声和你的自♥由♥
your reputation and your freedom.
你爱惨了她 对吧
You got it bad for her, huh?
你被爱蒙蔽了双眼
You're love blind.
-你想让我拔枪吗 -没必要
- Do you want me to pull my gun? - No need.
没必要
No need.
艾伦有次告诉我
Aaron once told me that
肠子被捅破是最痛苦的死亡方式
a stab to the gut's the most painful way to die.
他会确保你死亡过程足够漫长的
He'll make sure you take your time leaving us.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
非常抱歉
A thousand apologies.
刚刚说到哪了
Where were we?
-你考虑好我的提议了吗 -考虑好了
- Did you think about my offer? - I did.
然后呢
And?
快 起来
Come on. Get up.
你拿到了学位
You got your degree.
当兽医必须要有学位啊
Kind of can't be a vet without one.
抱歉 还没问你的名字
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
马科姆
Malcolm.
马科姆·惠特利
Malcolm Whitly.
你的名牌上写着"萨拉医生"
Your name tag says "Dr. Sarah."
但那并不是你的真名 对不对
But that's not right, is it?
你是索菲·桑德斯
You're Sophie Sanders.
箱子里的女孩
The girl in the box.
你就是地下室的男孩
And you're the boy in the basement.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我是来追查凶手的
I came looking for a killer.
一个叫埃迪的杀手被杀了
A hit man named Eddie was murdered.
杀人手法体现了复仇心理和针对性
The method was personal, vengeful.
所以我成为了头号♥嫌疑人
That's why I'm the primary suspect.
埃迪杀了我女朋友
Eddie killed my girlfriend...
伊芙
...Eve.
但他不是我杀的
But I didn't do it.
除了我只有一个人
And there's only one other person
能深爱伊芙到展开这种复仇
who loved Eve enough to have exacted that kind of revenge.
她的姐姐
Her sister.
你
You.
四天
Four days.
我们在一起只度过了四天 然后...
We had four days together, and then...
她就走了
she was gone.
我没法放下
I couldn't just let it...
我必须找到他
I had to find him.
-我必须... -杀了他
- I had to... - Kill him.
我懂这种感受
I know the feeling.
我知道你是怎么看我的
I know what you must think of me.
你觉得我残破不堪
That I'm broken.
你父亲毁了我
That your father ruined me.
我...
I'm...
我很遗憾 我父亲对你做出那种事
I'm sorry for everything my father did to you.
有很长一段时间
For a long time...
我脑子里想的只有你
you were all I could think about.
不知道你是否真的存在
If you were real.
是否还活着
If you were alive.
你过得好不好
If you were okay.
以及 我很抱歉
And how I'm sorry that...
当年我没能救你
I couldn't save you.
你只是个孩子
You were only a kid.
我能理解你为什么杀了埃迪
I understand why you killed Eddie.
但如果我不找到真凶
But if I don't find the real person that killed him...
我余生就得在监狱里度过
...I could go to prison for the rest of my life.
所以 很遗憾 我找不到你
Which is why it's such a shame I couldn't find you.
我大老远跑来
Came all this way.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表