剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
to the interview I did with my father.
《外科医生的门徒令纽约陷入恐慌》
"A protégé of The Surgeon terrorizes New York City."
独家专访指导者 与全力追捕学徒
An exclusive with the mentor and a manhunt for the mentee.
我... 太多同音字了
I-- That's too much alliteration,
不过你懂我意思
but you see the idea.
台里打来的
It's the network.
我得...抱歉
I-I have-- I'm sorry.
我是安斯莉
This is Ainsley.
两小时后 陶特堡见
吉尔 他联♥系♥我了
Gil, it's happening.
陶特堡 两小时后
Fort Totten, two hours.
我们在那会合
I'll meet you there.
你好
Hello?
马科姆 我是伊芙·布兰查德
Malcolm, it's Eve Blanchard.
我是你母亲的朋友
I'm a friend of your mother's.
上来吧
Come on up.
你好
Hello?
进来吧
Hey, come in.
我们之前见过 我是那个...
We've met before. I'm the one...
帮我母亲
Helping my mother
资助人口贩卖♥♥组织的
contribute to the human trafficking organizations.
-我记得 -记性真好
- I remember. - Uh, uh, good memory.
不过...
Although...
严格来说是叫抗击人口贩卖♥♥组织
uh, technically, they're anti-human trafficking organizations.
-要不我下次再来 -没事的 不过...
- Should I come back? - Uh, I'm fine. But...
我没什么时间跟你聊了 我赶着出门
I don't have long to chat. I have to rush out the door.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to barge in.
你母亲假借名目把你的地址给了我
Y-Your mother gave me your address under false pretenses.
我本来想先给你打个电♥话♥的 只是...
I would have called, it's just...
我很担心她
I'm concerned about her.
她大白天喝得一塌糊涂
She was drunk in the middle of the day.
不稀奇
Well, that's not unusual.
而且她还...
And she was...
拿着把枪乱比划
waving a gun around.
好吧 这倒稀奇
Okay, that part is unusual.
我会去看看她
I'll check on her.
只是我还有件事要办
I just have one thing I need to take care of.
谢谢你特地过来
Thanks for coming by.
有些话还是当面说比较好
Uh, s... some things are better heard in person.
我同意 面对面才能理解对方
I agree. You have to see a person's face to understand them.
确实
Definitely.
我的工作就是解读他人
My whole job is reading people' faces.
我知道
I know.
晚安 马科姆
Good night, Malcolm.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我们保持了点距离 以防打草惊蛇
We've tried not to spook him by getting too close.
战术小队在离你90秒处
You've got tactical teams 90 seconds out.
狙击手呢
Snipers?
不太好办 这边位置不太好
Tricky. The vantage points aren't great.
我们会尽力时刻盯住你
We'll try to keep eyes on you at all times.
尽量别进隧♥道♥
Avoid tunnels if you can.
时间快到了
It's almost time.
布莱特
Bright.
我知道你有很多疑问
I know you got a lot of questions,
但别让你的判断受影响
but don't let that cloud your judgment.
首要任务是制♥服♥他 救出利奥神父
Our top priority is bringing him down and saving Father Leo.
喂 保罗
Hello, Paul?
你准备好得到答案了吗
Are you ready for answers?
我已经等了一辈子了
Been waiting my whole life.
穿过围栏
Through the fence.
你为什么带我来这 保罗
Why'd you bring me here, Paul?
你能看到我吗
Can you see me?
我还担心你会放我鸽子
I was afraid you'd stand me up.
保持距离 我想先跟你谈谈
Now, keep your distance. I want to talk first.
我们该谈什么呢
What should we talk about?
你想知道那个女孩的事
You wanted to know about the girl.
你父亲那晚哄你睡着后打电♥话♥给我
Your father called me that night after he put you to bed.
你把她怎么了
What did you do with her?
你太心急了
You're getting ahead of yourself,
但我留了一个纪念品
but I kept a souvenir,
现在我想交给你 你看到那个袋子了吗
and now I want you to have it. Do you see the bag?
在哪里
Where?
你的右手边
To your right.
第三个拱门
The third archway.
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
这么说你以前替他抛尸
So you were his disposal man?
不是
No.
我做的远不止那些
I was so much more than that.
不得不说
I have to say,
你不记得我 我感到很意外
I'm really surprised you don't remember me.
为什么 那里发生了什么
Why? What happened there?
我觉得
I thought,
也许
maybe...
箱子里那女孩就是在那里被杀的
that was where the girl in the box was killed.
不是
No.
有关联 但是不一样
Related, but not the same.
我们当面谈吧 保罗
Let's talk face to face, Paul.
-我能过去吗 -站在原地
- Can I come over there? - Stay there.
我还不确定我能信任你
I'm not sure I can trust you quite yet.
吉尔 我找到利奥神父了
Gil, I found Father Leo.
他在这里 还活着 我需要救伤直升机
He's here, alive. I need a medivac.
收到 保罗在哪
I copy that. Where's Paul?
我不知道 还没看见
I don't know, not yet.
够了 保罗 你让我等得够久了
Come on, Paul. You kept me waiting long enough.
我需要答案
I need answers.
我明白 马科姆
I get it, Malcolm,
你以为你需要知道你的过去
you think you need to know about your past,
但你真正需要的是找到你的使命
but what you really need to find is your calling,
你的任务
your mission.
当初我一找到 就知道自己得做什么
Once I found that, I knew exactly what I had to do.
吉尔 他根本不在这里
Gil, he's not even here.
我想他要去完成他的任务
I think he's going to finish his mission.
-什么意思 -他要去杀瑞安·戴维斯
- What do you mean? - He's going for Ryan Davis.
立刻派小队去西景纪念医院
Sending units to Westview Memorial right now.
抱歉 保罗
Uh, sorry, Paul,
你断线了 你刚才说到哪了
you got cut off. What were you saying?
你找到利奥了 对吧
You found Leo, didn't you?
你没遵循我的指示
You didn't follow my instructions.
是你先骗了我 你说过会给我答案的
You lied to me first. You promised me answers.
我把手链给你了 不是吗
I gave you the bracelet, didn't I?
我们今天已经大有进展
I think we've made good progress for today.
建立信任需要时间 你父亲教我的
Takes time to build trust. Your father taught me that.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
-我们来了 -救伤直升机正赶来
- We're here. - Medivac's on its way.
-好 上车 -我该预见到的
- All right, load up. - I should've seen it coming.
他想要的从来不是利奥 而是瑞安
He never wanted Leo, he wanted Ryan.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What?
安斯莉在那里
Ainsley's there.
-你现在倒决定回我电♥话♥了 -安斯莉
- Now you decide to call me back? - Ainsley!
谢天谢地 你现在在医院吗
Thank God. Are you at the hospital right now?
-是的 怎么了 -你可能有危险
- I am. Why? - You might be in danger.
那个连环杀手可能就在那里
I think the serial killer is there.
什么
What?
我认为他现在就在医院
I think he's in the hospital right now.
你可能说对了
I think you might be right.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's happening?
待在房♥间里 锁好门
Stay in your room and lock the door.
安斯莉
Ainsley.
怎么了
What is it?
安斯
Ains?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表