剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
杰西卡
Jessica?
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
当然
Of course I do.
那就交给我解决
Then let me fix this.
你好好坐着就行
Just sit tight.
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
他走了
Um, he left.
什么 可他还戴着…
What? But he's wearing a...
他还说我可以睡他的房♥间
He also said I could sleep in his room.
很酷 对吧
That's cool, right?
不酷 莱纳德 一点都不酷
Not cool, Leonard. Not cool.
埃迪脖子上的淤痕表明他曾被摁倒
This bruising on Eddie's neck indicates how he was held down,
可能是行凶者用前臂干的
perhaps with the assailant's forearm.
但这并非他的死因
But that's not the cause of death.
棉纤维的残留表明他是被捂死的
Trace cotton fibers confirm that he was smothered
用的医院的枕头
with a hospital pillow.
说到这里你们就该知道不是布莱特干的了
Which, I mean, right there you know that it wasn't Bright
他怎么会选枕头这么没激♥情♥的东西
because where's the pizzazz in a pillow?
凶手需要离他很近才能捂死他
Suffocation required our killer to get close.
这很亲密 甚至很私人
This was intimate. Personal, even.
符合布莱特的风格
This fits with Bright.
受害者是动手杀害他女友的人
Our vic was tied to the murder of his girlfriend
并企图取他父亲的性命
and an attempt on his father's life.
在埃迪身上发现了布莱特的DNA也是雪上加霜
Finding Bright's DNA on Eddie doesn't help our boy either.
你们错了
You're wrong.
我是说 你们说的都对 但你们错了
I mean, you're right, but you're also wrong.
大错…特错
You're so... so wrong.
我也希望是我们错了 但…
I hope that we are, too. But...
如果布莱特在这里 他也会做出相同的侧写
if Bright was here, he would lay out the same profile.
大家别争了
Everybody, take a breath.
专注案子本身
Focus on the job.
谢了 艾德里莎
Thanks, Edrisa.
我们会再回来的
We'll circle back.
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
足够了
Enough.
我本来马上就要跟黛妮
And to think, I was just about to start
发展出重要的女性友谊了
a meaningful female friendship with Dani.
也许吧
Maybe.
她的侧写是对的
Her profile's correct.
别告诉我你觉得这是你干的
Don't tell me you think you did this.
不 我被陷害了
No. I've been framed.
我想不通的是DNA
What I can't figure out is the DNA.
他们怎么会在埃迪的指甲里找到我的皮屑和血
How did they get my skin and blood under Eddie's nails?
也许是凶手杀他后刻意栽赃的
Maybe the killer planted it on him after the murder.
栽赃DNA可不像栽赃一把枪
Planting DNA isn't like planting a gun.
那需要很多时间
It would take time.
而在繁忙的医院恰恰是没有时间的
The kind you don't have in a busy hospital.
你什么时候提取他指甲残留的
When did you swab his nails?
回到实验室后
Back here at the lab.
我想你是信任你的团队的
I take it you trust your team.
是的 全心全意
I do, with my life.
他们唱卡拉OK的时候也超级搞笑
They're also super fun at karaoke.
那就只能是科贝尔实验室出问题了
So that just leaves Corbell Laboratories.
是他们处理的结果 我们对他们有什么了解
They processed the results. What do we know about them?
我们的大部分工作都是通过他们进行的
Well, we do most of our work through them.
他们从90年代起就处理全城的案子
They've worked the city since the '90s.
单独一个员工是不可能调换结果的
There's no way a single employee could swap out the results.
我担心的不是员工
I'm not worried about an employee.
我想知道他们的老板是谁
I want to know who owns it.
我只能找到一个他们外聘律师的电♥话♥
All I can find is a number for their outside counsel.
就是这个
That's it.
-我得走了 -布莱特
- I have to go. - Bright!
抱歉 别死
Sorry. Don't die.
不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
他并不想让我吻他 对吧
He didn't want me to kiss him, right?
你怎么会在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
办公室怎么空空如也 斯特林
What's with the empty office, Sterling?
突然之间 坏人都不需要律师了吗
Suddenly bad guys don't need lawyers?
滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
就回答我一个问题
Answer one question.
科贝尔实验室的老板是谁
Who owns Corbell Laboratories?
我不能谈论这个
I can't discuss that.
尼古拉斯·安迪考特吗 是的话就眨两下眼
Nicholas Endicott? Blink twice if that's a yes.
你只会让事情更糟 马科姆
You can only make this worse, Malcolm.
他就是这么陷害我谋杀的
That's how he's framing me for murder.
他让实验室篡改了DNA结果
He had the lab alter the DNA results.
我说对了你就再粉碎一份文件
Shred another document if I'm right.
知道我妈为什么叫你恶魔吗
Do you know why my mother calls you the devil?
我想是因为我帅吧
I assumed it was my good looks.
因为她了解那个人
Because she knows that guy.
安迪考特说服你代理我父亲后
After Endicott convinced you to represent my father,
你因为帮杀人犯辩护而闻名
you became famous for defending killers.
还有垃圾债券交易员
Junk bond traders.
以及各界名流 非常多的名人
And celebrities. So many celebrities.
但这个律师呢
But what about this lawyer?
跟民权活动家们一起
With civil rights activists,
在和平集♥会♥中被捕
getting arrested at peace rallies,
代理农场的工人们
representing farm workers.
那个人哪去了
What happened to that man?
我觉得他痛恨自己变成的样子
I think he hates what he's become.
也痛恨那个让他改变的人
And he hates the man who did it.
拜托 斯特林
Come on, Sterling.
做回那个人
Be that guy.
跟我说说安迪考特的实验室
Tell me about Endicott's lab.
说来有趣 20年前
It's funny. 20 years ago,
我建议他不要收♥购♥来着
I advised against that acquisition.
DNA分♥析♥根本赚不了钱
There's no money in DNA analysis.
当然 尼古拉斯追求的也从来不是利润
Of course, profits were never what Nicholas was after.
他想要的是权力
He wanted power.
他让很多重要人物免于坐牢
He kept a lot of important people out of jail.
而他的开价…
And his price was...
几乎是合理的
almost reasonable.
他要绝对的忠诚
Absolute loyalty.
为什么要杀伊芙
Why kill Eve?
想必他是怕她找到她姐姐
He must've been afraid she'd find her sister
以及索菲偷走的那些文件
and the files Sophie stole.
如果你想证明自己的清白
If you want to prove your innocence,
就让你父亲告诉你那些文件在哪
get your father to tell you where those are.
那是…
That's the...
你带了人来吗
Did you bring someone?
斯特林
Sterling!
你需要…你父亲
You need... your dad.
只有他能…
He's the only one...
结束这一切
who can end this.
还有五分钟
Five more minutes!
五分钟
Five minutes!
我熟悉那表情
I know that look.
不骗人 普通牢区可以很恐怖的 医生
No lie, gen pop can be a scary place, Doc.
尤其对你来说
Especially for you.
你怎么认出我的
What gave me away?
人人都知道"外科医生" 哥们
Everybody knows The Surgeon, man.
我的常规建议 找一些跟你像同类的人做朋友
My usual advice: find friends that look like you.
我想雅利安兄弟会
I don't think the Aryan Brotherhood aligns
跟我...世俗的人道主义倾向不太相符
with my, uh... secular, humanist leanings.
跟我行了割礼的阴♥茎♥也不搭
Or my circumcised penis.
反正他们也不会接纳你
They wouldn't take you anyway.
没人会
No one will.
因为他们发出了赏金
Not with the bounty they got out.
赏金
Bounty?
有人要你死 医生
Someone wants you dead, Doc.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表