剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Okay.
那么
So,
我之前提到了几个你以前的受害者
I mentioned a number of your victims earlier,
但我还想再讨论一位
but I'd like to discuss one more.
马科姆 马科姆·惠特利
Malcolm. Malcolm Whitly.
我不明白
I'm not sure I understand.
你说自己关心儿子
You claim to care about your son,
但是你20年前的作为对他造成了不可挽回的伤害
yet what you did 20 years ago harmed him irreparably.
-这不是真的 -不是吗
- Well, that's not true. - Isn't it?
他患有复杂的创伤后应激障碍
He's been diagnosed with complex PTSD,
广泛性焦虑症 夜惊症
generalized anxiety disorder, night terrors.
惠特利医生
Dr. Whitly,
你知道当人体长时间承受如此大压力后
do you know what happens to the human body when it withstands
身体会出现什么变化吗
that much stress for that long a period of time?
我觉得这问题没有关系
I'm-I'm not sure that's relevant.
他被自己唯一擅长的工作炒了鱿鱼
He was fired from the only job he was ever good at.
他已经多年没有稳定的感情
He hasn't been in a stable relationship in years.
而且他生命中没有你的十年
And the ten years he went without seeing you
是他拥有过的最开心 最健康的日子
were by far the happiest, healthiest of his life.
-这绝对不是... -这恰恰说明了什么
- Well, that's absolutely not... - What could that say about you,
你是一个失败至极的混账父亲吗
except that you are an absolutely terrible father?
-我不是 我... -他只是想爱你
- I'm not. I... - He just wanted to love you,
-而你却给他带来如此大的痛苦 -住口
- and you caused him so much pain. - Stop it.
-这算是什么父亲 -住口
- What kind of a father does that? - Stop it!
我是个好父亲 该死的
I was a good father, damn it!
-马丁 -你再说一遍试试
- Martin. - You say that again.
说我是个失败的父亲
Say I was a terrible father!
别再往前迈一步
Don't take another step.
-安斯 你还好吗 -嗯
- Ains, are you all right? - Yeah.
录下来了吗
Did you get that?
-录了 -很好
- On camera? Yeah. - Good.
很好
Good.
你策划好了的
You had a plan.
有计划是件好事
Yeah, it's good to have a plan.
安斯莉
Ainsley.
我承认 当你说你被关起来时
I'll admit, when you said you were locked up,
我还有些担心是你要入院治疗
I got a little worried it was for inpatient treatment.
也别排除这可能
Don't rule it out.
案子怎么样了
How's our case going?
我们这边没事
We're fine over here.
其实你们有事
You're not fine, actually.
我刚和典狱长谈过
I just talked to the warden.
一个病人刺伤了他的心理医生
A patient stabbed his therapist
并把守卫都关在了东楼外
and locked the guards out of the East Wing.
他手上有刀
He's got a knife.
我们对这人有什么了解
What do we know about this guy?
特温·斯坦迪什 32岁
Tevin Standish, 32 years old,
以精神错乱辩护
pled insanity.
已经在那关了15年
He's been in there for 15 years already.
-因为什么 -杀了父母
- For what? - Killing both his parents.
他进去时还是青少年 就这些资料了
He went in as a juvenile, so that's all we have on him.
我得打电♥话♥去问问法庭
I've got a call in to the court,
看能否解封他的档案
see if they'll unseal his file.
很好 有消息了告诉我
Great. Let me know when you've got more.
也许我能搞清楚他
Maybe I can figure him out.
安斯莉·惠特利
Ainsley Whitly!
我准备好了
I'm ready for you!
那是我之前见到的人
That's the guy I saw earlier.
他说想上电视
He said he wanted to get on camera.
-我们在这很安全 -对 马科姆说得对
- We're safe in here. - Yeah. Malcolm's right.
门已经被锁住了 他进不来
That door's been locked down. He can't get in here.
特警队正在赶来 他们能制♥服♥他
And SWAT's on their way. They'll be able to subdue him.
我们只需要在这待着
We just got to sit tight.
好吧
Okay.
母亲来电
我接不了 现在...没办法
I can't. I just... can't.
母亲来电
果然
Yeah.
-给你打了 -我们晚点要为此付出代价
- That's right. - We're gonna pay for that later.
没事 我还有活要干
It's fine. I've got work to do.
你能带着摄影机去外面拍点东西吗
Can you take the camera and go grab some stuff?
锁住的门 空荡的走廊
Locked doors, empty hallways,
任何我可以配上恐怖音乐的画面
anything I can put some eerie music over,
-给报道定下基调 -你不是吧 安斯
- set the mood for the piece. - Really, Ains?
有人被捅了 安斯
A guy's been stabbed, Ains.
我们是为了故事而来 这就是故事
We came for a story, this is a story.
他能出去拍吗
Can he go out and film?
就拍门 没别的了
The door, that's it.
别因为女人有野心而惩罚她 大卫先生
Don't punish a woman for having ambition, Mr. David.
时代不同了
Time's up.
两分钟
Two minutes.
晋看起来不错 真的
Jin seems great. Really.
我喜欢肩宽的男人
I like a man with broad shoulders.
而且他喜欢你
And he likes you.
我能看出来
I can tell.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然 随便问
Sure, anything.
马科姆在追捕的连环杀手
The serial killer that Malcolm's chasing...
你认识他吗
...do you know him?
你知道吗
You know,
父母最大的心愿就是看到
it is a parent's greatest joy to see
两个孩子为同一目标齐心协力
his two children united in a common cause.
回答问题
Answer the question.
好了
Okay.
患有我们这种疾病的人
People who suffer from our sickness
很容易发现
have a tendency to find others
身患同疾的人
who suffer from it, too.
有时是出于提点
Sometimes to enable,
或是...
or, uh...
景仰
admire.
在这个事例中 我...
In this case, I was, um...
算是个指导者吧
...a mentor of sorts.
给谁指导
For who?
他叫什么
What's his name?
这种人肯定不止一个名字 你知道的
Men like this never have just one name. You know that.
我们已经查到了一个名字
We already have one.
那个废车场是保罗·拉扎名下的
The junkyard was bought by Paul Lazar.
那是我入狱后的事了
That was well after my time.
我认识他时
When I knew him,
他叫...
he was...
安斯莉
Ainsley!
让我进去
Let me in!
该给我拍特写了
It's time for my close-up!
我有好多话要说
I have so much to say.
晋 回来
Jin, get back here.
等等
Wait!
他有门卡
He's got a key card!
晋
Jin!
-晋 晋 -特温 不
- Jin! Jin! - Tevin, no!
不
No!
马科姆 快来帮我
Malcolm, I need help.
安斯莉 让我进去
Ainsley, let me in!
我们得把门栓住 快
We need to brace the door. Hurry!
这不公平
No fair!
安斯莉·惠特利
Ainsley Whitly!
来搭把手
A little help?
安斯莉
Ainsley!
他胸口被捅了一刀
He's been stabbed in the chest.
好了 把他放平 放平
Okay, put him down, put him down.
轻点 轻点 轻点
Gently, gently. Gently, gently.
不会有事的 你不会有事的
It's gonna be okay. You're okay.
看着我
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表