剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
他们保护的那个男人
The guy they were guarding...
他死了
he's dead.
安斯莉 听好了
Ainsley, listen to me.
你得去安全的地方
You need to get somewhere safe.
他可能知道你是谁
He might know who you are.
-我刚才好像看到他了 -找个有锁的地方
- I think I just saw him. -- Find somewhere that locks.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
安斯莉 安斯莉
Ainsley? Ainsley!
他在外面 他在外面 他在外面
He's outside. He's outside. He's outside.
-你有武器吗 -没有
- Do you have a weapon? - No.
你绝对不会相信的...
You are not gonna believe what...
-你在做什么 -这是什么
- What are you doing? - What is this?
你拍下了我的手术过程
You filmed my surgery?
我本来打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
我 我当时太陷入那种紧张氛围了
I just... I-I got so caught up in the adrenaline,
-而且那太扣人心弦 导致我... -是吗
- and it was so compelling that I... - Oh, was it?
我差点死掉很扣人心弦吗
Was it compelling when I almost died?
我们去那是想获得一个好故事 我们得到了
We went there to get a great story and we got one.
-我当时只是在尽我职责 -我明白
- I was doing my job. - I understand.
你就是这样的人
This is who you are.
我只是...
I just...
觉得我不想跟这种人在一起
don't think that's the kind of person I want to be with.
艾德里莎认为保罗给瑞安
Edrisa thinks Paul gave Ryan
注射了大量抗凝血剂
a heavy dose of anticoagulant through his IV.
手段不同 目的相同
Different means, same dissociative method.
跟废车场的垃圾压缩机一样
Like the trash compactor at the junkyard.
-安斯莉还好吗 -她没事
- How's Ainsley doing? - She's okay.
有点惊魂未定
Little shaken.
她用一条只有三个词的短♥信♥告诉我的
I'm getting that from a three-word text.
警探在搜查医院 寻找线索
Detectives are scouring the hospital for leads.
幸运的话 会有发现
With any luck, something will turn up.
不会的
It won't.
他每次都比我们想远两步
He's been two steps ahead of us at every turn.
你救了利奥神父
You saved Father Leo.
只是因为保罗想让我们救他
Only because Paul wanted us to.
他那是在表明
He was making a point
他的使命必然会完成
about the inevitability of his calling.
瑞安·戴维斯是死亡目标 利奥神父不是
Ryan Davis was marked for death, Father Leo wasn't.
他认为没什么能阻挡他的神圣使命
He thinks nothing can stop his divine mission.
那我们只能证明他错了
Well, then we're just gonna have to prove him wrong.
我会派搜尸犬搜查公园
I'll have cadaver dogs search the fort.
或许他就是把她埋在那了
Maybe that's where he buried her.
我知道他可能在说谎
I know he could be lying.
20年来我一直告诉你她不是真的
I've been telling you for 20 years she isn't real,
但今晚我不会这么说了
I'm not gonna tell you that tonight.
如果她在那 我们一定会找到她
If she's there, we'll find her.
今晚在曼哈顿一家医院发生了血案
Bloodshed at a Manhattan hospital tonight.
纽约警局的知情人士称
A source inside the NYPD has confirmed
有一个新连环杀手在逃
that a new serial killer is at large,
并且可能和马丁·惠特利有关联
and may be connected to Martin Whitly,
他更为人熟知的称号♥是"外科医生"
better known as The Surgeon.
新连环杀手在纽约医院作案
这名新杀手被当局称为
This new killer, who authorities are calling
"废车场杀手"
The Junkyard Killer,
据说他已连续作案超过20年
has allegedly been active for over 20 years.
-你好 亲爱的 -受害者总数也许有十几人
- Hello, dear. - His total number of victims may be in the teens.
警方正在寻找一个中年白人男性 特征...
Police are searching for a middle-aged Caucasian man with...
伊芙·布兰查德来找过我
Eve Blanchard came to see me.
-她很年轻貌美 对吧 -她说你有枪
- Isn't she a lovely young woman? - She said that you were armed.
那个大嘴巴的贱♥人♥
That wretched little tattletale.
交出来
Give.
她很担心你
She was concerned about you.
我也是
So am I.
这很危险
This is dangerous.
你知道还有什么也很危险
You know what else is dangerous?
连环杀手
Serial killers.
所以这一整天警♥察♥
Which is why police officers
都在监视这栋房♥子
have been watching the house all day.
你真以为我会丢下你在这里 自己保护自己吗
Do you think I'd actually leave you here to fend for yourself?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我说了你就会打发警♥察♥走
'Cause you would've sent them away.
如果你担心住在这不安全
If you're worried about staying here,
为什么不先搬去酒店
why don't you check into the Plaza
等事情平息再回来
until this whole thing is over?
你要知道
You know...
这片街区当年还是农田时 就已归米尔顿家族所有
Miltons owned this whole neighborhood back when it was farmland.
他们用为黑森家族供货赚得的钱买♥♥下这里
Bought it from the profits they made outfitting the Hessians.
事实证明是可靠的投资
Proved a sound investment.
只是几周而已
It would just be for a few weeks.
我的曾曾曾祖父
My great-great-great-grandfather
在1871年买♥♥下这栋房♥子
built this house in 1871.
从那以后一直有米尔顿家的人住在这
And a Milton has lived here ever since.
我没让马丁玷污这栋房♥子
I didn't let Martin tarnish this house,
尽管他声名狼藉
despite what he was,
我现在也不会被赶出去
and I will not be driven out now.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
我不想搬去酒店
I don't want to go to a hotel,
我也不想日夜被监视
and I don't want to live under constant surveillance.
我想过正常的生活
I want to have a normal life.
不被你父亲的阴影时刻笼罩着
One that isn't perpetually haunted by the ghost of your father.
我也想要这种生活
I want that, too.
我无法保证他以后再也不会折磨你
I can't promise he'll never haunt you again,
但我能保证
but I can promise
不抓到废车场杀手 我决不罢休
not to stop until I've caught the Junkyard Killer.
你不该担惊受怕地过日子
You shouldn't have to live in fear.
是吉尔 我得接听
It's Gil. I should take this.
有消息吗
Any news?
孩子 我希望你先从我这听说
Hey, kid. I wanted you to hear it from me first.
你联调局的前同事们
Your old pals at the FBI
已经接管了保罗·拉扎的案子
have taken over on Paul Lazar.
他们明确表示你不能参与这案子
And they have made it very clear you're off the case.
我们都不能
All of us are.
他们不能那么做
They can't do that.
相信我 他们能
I assure you they can.
现在联调局说了算
Feds are in charge now,
而且他们不太喜欢你
and they don't like you very much.
怎么了
What is it?
也许你该留着枪
Maybe you should keep that.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表