剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
- I'm trying to understand. - Yeah, yeah.
你想制♥造♥情感连接
You're trying to make an emotional connection.
你在表达同理心
You're expressing empathy.
我是精神病医生 我了解这一招
I'm a psychiatrist. I know that move.
你说得对
You're right.
这的确很有趣
This is stimulating.
两个受教育过度的男子争论心理学
Two overeducated men sparring over psychology.
不是这么运作的
That's not how it works.
创伤不会因为
Trauma doesn't just go away
某人假装理解你就消失
because somebody pretends to understand you.
是的
Yeah.
你说得没错
You're right.
我只是让你分心
I was just distracting you
借机做这个
long enough to do this.
他还活着
He's alive.
安迪在哪里
Where's Andi?
他没说出地点 该死
He didn't give a location. Damn it.
你跟他相处了一整天 他一定泄露过什么
You were with him the whole day. He must've let something slip.
他把案件板拿走了 为了制♥造♥一个安全环境
He removed the case boards to make a safe space.
他会希望安迪也有安全环境
He'd want the same thing for Andi.
一个偏远隐蔽的地方
Someplace remote, hidden.
安迪让他想起他的女儿
Andi reminded him of his daughter.
莉莉
Lily.
他提过那段经历
It was in his story.
他们最后拥有过快乐的地方 那间小屋
The last place they were happy -- the cottage.
低草地海滩 快去
Sunken Meadow Beach. Go! Now!
吉尔有小屋的地址
Gil's got an address for the cottage.
她被关在那里
She's locked up there.
警♥察♥
Police!
安迪 安迪 是我
Andi... Andi, it's me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我得问你个问题 布莱特
I got to ask a question, Bright.
-我能阻止你问吗 不能
- Can I stop you? - Nope.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你把黛妮吓得够呛
You freaked out Dani pretty good.
我没...
I'm f...
不
No.
我想我有事
I don't think I am.
你本来真会那么做的 对吧
You would've gone through with it, wouldn't you?
如果你没发现那瓶药
If you hadn't found that pill bottle...
你会电击你自己
you would have shocked yourself.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好吧
Okay.
等等 那有什么好的
Wait. How is that okay?
不好
It's not.
但你知道自己有问题 所以...
But you know that you're not okay, so...
那就挺好
that makes it okay.
我没听懂
I'm not exactly following.
你需要去度个假
You need a vacation.
找个有海滩的地方
Someplace with a beach.
我知道让你慢下来不容易 马科姆
I know it's not easy for you to slow down, Malcolm,
但我希望你尽力试试
but I want you to try.
登上游艇 或是直升机
Go hop on a yacht or a helicopter or whatever else
或是做《富豪名人生活方式》里介绍的奢侈活动
they're doing on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
早就...
That's...
早就没那节目了
that's totally not a show anymore.
真可惜
That's a shame.
未来两周不要让我看见你靠近分局
I don't want to see you around the precinct for two weeks,
听见了吗
you hear me?
听得很清楚
Loud and clear.
吉尔
Hey, Gil.
我错了
I was wrong.
不是因为你
It's not because of you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道 孩子
I know, kid.
我知道
I know.
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
我明白
I get it.
你是我潜意识的表现
You're a manifestation of my subconscious.
这一切都太可怕了
It's all so devastating.
"他想杀死我们"
"He tried to kill us."
但他没有
But he didn't.
我现在是平民了 小阳光
I'm a civilian now, Sunshine.
我们会有很多时间相处的
We're gonna have lots of time together.
就你 我 和...
Just you, me and...
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表