剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
I would say bleakish.
所以你才能成为优秀的侧写师
Ah, that's what makes you a good profiler.
你能看到人最丑陋的一面
You see the worst in people.
但这个男孩 你想看到他最美好的一面
But with this boy, you want to see the best in him.
我想看到他最美好的一面
I want to see the best in him.
这是潜意识欲望
That's a subconscious urge.
我想是吧 这也很正常
I suppose. It's only natural.
是没错
Yeah, sure.
但那意味着我有无意识偏见
But it means I have an unconscious bias.
盲点
A blind spot.
这不是好事吗
I thought it was a good thing.
除非你的工作是要看清人们最真实的一面
Not if your job is to see people for who they really are,
不管那有多阴暗
no matter how dark it may be.
我得走了
I have to go.
他们今天怎么样
How do they feel today?
难过
Sad.
他们失去了爸爸
They lost their dad.
你一旦签署这份声明
This statement, once signed,
就会被用作证据...
will be admissible as evidence...
住手 别让她签名 不是她干的
Stop! Don't let her sign that. She didn't do it.
布莱特 够了
Okay, Bright, that's enough.
我知道这对你打击很大 但她认罪了
I know this is hitting close to home, but she confessed.
-我们找到了她的运动衫 -不是她的 是艾萨克的
- We found her sweatshirt... - It's not hers. It's Isaac's.
你是说一个12岁的男孩捅了自己父亲
You're saying a 12-year-old stabbed his father
一百多刀
over a hundred times?
是的 然后他把沾血的运动衫藏起来
Yes, I am. And then he hid the bloody sweatshirt
像藏不光彩的成绩单一样
like a bad report card.
他告诉你之后 你立刻去找那件运动衫
And when he told you, you ran right up there to find it.
你当时是在保护他
You were protecting him.
现在也是
You still are.
我没有在保护任何人
I'm not protecting anyone.
是我杀了加文
I killed Gavin.
你爱你儿子
You love your son,
但从他三岁起 你就知道他与众不同
but you've known he was different since he was, what, three?
袋子里装的是什么 布莱特
What's in the bag, Bright?
于是你就做了好妈妈会做的事
So you do what a good mother does.
你为了照顾好他而撒谎
You take care of him by lying for him,
不让其他孩子接近他 把这些藏起来
keeping the other kids away, hiding these.
告诉我们你后院里埋了什么
Tell us what's in your backyard.
还是要我打开袋子
Or do I have to open this?
告诉我袋子里有什么
Tell me what's in there!
告诉他 克莉丝朵
Tell him, Crystal.
我做不到
I can't.
-那我们就来看看你儿子的杰作吧 -住手
- Let's look at your son's handiwork then, shall we? - Stop!
那是兔子吗
Is that a rabbit?
这不是...
It wasn't...
这不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
他八岁那年我们带他去看医生
We took him to a doctor when he was eight.
她说他患有品行障碍
And she said he had conduct disorder,
有些孩子就是跟别人不一样
that-that some kids are just different.
儿童期患品行障碍
Childhood onset conduct disorder--
是施虐狂的前兆
it's an antecedent to sadism.
克莉丝朵
Crystal...
是艾萨克杀了他父亲吗
did Isaac kill his father?
加文之前来探视
Gavin came for a visitation.
他发现艾萨克正在闷死其中一只兔子
He found Isaac suffocating one of his rabbits.
他跟艾萨克说要带他去精神病院
He told Isaac he was taking him to a psychiatric hospital.
艾萨克知道那意味着什么
Isaac knew what that meant.
所以他跑了
So he ran.
加文去追他 摔倒跌断了脚踝
Gavin chased him, he fell, broke his ankle.
他知道他爸爸要把他从我身边带走
He knew his dad was taking him away from me.
艾萨克以为自己只能杀了他
Isaac thought he had to kill him.
我们得找到艾萨克
We have to secure Isaac.
如果有人激怒他 他会变得暴♥力♥
If someone sets him off, he'll turn violent.
社工带他回家了
The social worker took him back home
正在帮他找寄养家庭
while they look for a foster family.
现在谁跟他在一起
Who's with him right now?
你疯了吗 艾萨克
Are you nuts, Isaac?
你不能去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
You're not going trick-or-treating.
但妈妈和我每年都一起去
But me and Mom always go.
你妈进监狱了
Your mom's in jail.
社工叫你收拾好行李
Social worker said pack your things.
他们要来把你送走
They're coming, you're going.
我也无能为力
Nothing I can do.
行吧
Fine.
那我去收拾行李
I'll pack 'em myself.
贾克还是没接电♥话♥
Jake's still not picking up.
继续打
Keep at it.
未知来电
喂
Hello?
贾克 我是纽约警局的马科姆·布莱特
Jake, it's Malcolm Bright with the NYPD.
-艾萨克在哪 -不知道跑去哪个角落
- Where's Isaac? - He's here somewhere.
我叫他收拾好行李
Yeah, I... I told him to pack his things,
但他不听我的
but he won't listen.
这孩子真难伺候
Kid's acting like a real piece of work.
你仔细听好了
I need you to listen to me.
艾萨克非常非常危险...
Isaac is very, very danger...
贾克
Jake?
贾克 听得到吗
Jake! Are you there?!
贾克
Jake!
喂
Hello?
艾萨克 我是布莱特
Issac, it's Bright.
发生了什么
What's happening?
你对贾克做了什么
What did you do to Jake?
他现在没多强壮了
He's not so strong now.
艾萨克 听我说
Isaac, listen to me.
我要你立刻逃走
I want you to run away.
-老子宰了你 -不行 他会伤害我
- I'm gonna kill you! - I can't. He'll hurt me.
到楼上去 他就伤不了你
Go upstairs. He can't get you there.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克 能听到吗
Isaac, are you there?
埃偌佑呼叫总部
Arroyo to Central.
派战略支援和一辆大巴去帕克家
Get tactical support and a bus to the Parker house.
在我下令前都别进去
Nobody goes inside till I give the word.
进去再举枪
Guns down until we get inside.
不要惊吓到民众
We have to contain this.
他还活着
He's still alive.
布莱特叫他去楼上
Bright told him to go upstairs.
-我去找他 -不 等等
- I'm on it. - No. Wait.
让我和艾萨克谈
I can talk to Isaac.
我能理解他
I understand him.
拜托了
Please.
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
应急服务单位正赶来
ESU is on the way.
艾萨克
Isaac?
你在楼上吗
Are you up here?
你能为我放下刀吗
Can you put the knife down for me?
不行
No.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
应急服务单位 A小队已就位
This is ESU. A Team is in position.
战略小组随时能进屋
We have tactical officers ready to enter the house.
我是埃偌佑副队
This is Lieutenant Arroyo.
不要进屋 指挥官
That's a negative on entry, Commander.
叫你的人别行动
Have your men stand down.
一个平民和嫌犯在楼上
I have a civilian with the suspect upstairs.
艾萨克
Isaac?
你做了错误的决定
You made a bad choice.
你不能用这种方式伤人
You can't hurt people like this.
但你还有时间
But there's time for you.
你还可以改变
You can still change.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表