剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
I screwed things up with the girl I'm seeing.
她不回我电♥话♥
She won't answer my calls.
她应该被我吓跑了
I think I scared her off.
-伊芙 对吧 -对
- Eve, right? - Yeah.
JT跟我说过
JT told me about her.
说她是个好女孩
Said she's great.
无论是什么问题 你肯定都能处理好的
Whatever the problem is, I'm sure you can fix it.
问题就是我
The problem is me.
而我好不了 所以...
And I can't be fixed, so...
我不那么认为
I don't think that's true.
你的案子怎么样了
How's your case?
很复杂 你的呢
Confusing. Yours?
JT在追查艾米丽那家应♥召♥公♥司♥的线索
JT's running down a lead on Emily's escort agency.
而我要埋头苦看卷宗
And I'm buried in files.
祝我们圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to us.
我家庭圣诞聚餐要迟到了
And I'm late for our family Christmas dinner.
得走了
Got to go.
安斯莉·惠特利
Ainsley Whitly,
那次采访后你去探视过你父亲吗
have you visited your father since the interview?
马丁·惠特利是否在协助纽约警局
Is Martin Whitly assisting the NYPD
追捕废车场杀手
in their hunt for The Junkyard Killer?
我家的重大新闻都由我来报道 谢谢
Any breaking news about my family is mine to report, thank you.
-惠特利小姐 -安斯莉 那你的...
- Ms. Whitly... - Ainsley, what about your...
有人吗
Hello?
你带了旋转瓶盖酒
You brought a twist-off.
也祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, too.
你看了吗
Did you watch it?
无可奉告
No comment.
你就不能为我高兴一下吗
Can't you at least try and be happy for me?
我高兴坏了 亲爱的
I'm overjoyed, dear.
我家被狗仔和所谓的记者围得水泄不通
My home is surrounded by paparazzi and so-called journalists,
你父亲终于成功地
your father has finally succeeded
把我囚禁在了自己家中
in making me a prisoner in my own home,
他野心勃勃的女儿也出了一份力
and he had the assist from his overly ambitious offspring.
野心并不肮脏
Ambition is not a dirty word.
野心是我最大的优点
It's the best thing about me.
还有我的头发
That and my hair.
你父亲毁了我们
Your father destroyed us.
你哥哥和我
Your brother and me.
你还让他上电视侃侃而谈
You put him on television and let him talk about it.
你这是在吃人血馒头
You have gone and soaked yourself in blood.
二十年前我们被媒体生吞活剥
The press devoured us 20 years ago,
如今他们又找上门了
and now they are at it again.
你在扮演受害者
You're playing the victim.
我不是受害者
I am not a victim,
可真正的受害者大有其人
but there are victims, real ones.
你觉得那23个受害家庭在电视上看到你
How do you think those 23 families feel
心里是什么滋味儿
when they see you on television?
为什么从没有人讲述他们的故事
And why is the story never about them?
我不会为这事道歉的
I'm not going to apologize for what I did.
我借媒体来引导舆♥论♥
I used the media to direct the narrative.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我来讲述自己的故事 而不是由别人来讲
I'm telling my story, not letting somebody else do it.
我走了
I'm leaving.
现在就流行旋转瓶盖酒
Twist-offs are cool now.
马科姆·惠特利
Malcolm Whitly.
我就知道你是个骗子
I always knew that you were a liar.
没看到你的手我都没认出来
And I didn't recognize you till I saw your hand.
你可以改名换姓
You can change your name,
但你改变不了真实的自己
but you can't change who you are.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
你是爸爸的小帮手吗
Are you Daddy's little helper?
你有所隐瞒
You know more than you are saying.
告诉我他是怎么做的
Tell me how he did it.
告诉我
Tell me!
我不是我父亲
I'm not my father.
你是想骗我 还是想骗你自己
Are you trying to convince me or trying to convince yourself?
要是想骗我的话 那省省吧
'Cause if you're trying to convince me, save your breath!
因为我是对的
'Cause I was right.
还有一个凶手
There was someone else.
我知道你为什么生气
I know why you're angry.
你为外科医生的案子投入了全部心血
You dedicated your life to The Surgeon's case.
你是对的
You were right.
我确实知道一些事
I did know something.
我父亲带我和废车场杀手一起去了露营旅行
My father took me on a camping trip with The Junkyard Killer.
我只有些零碎的记忆
All I have are-are fragments of a memory.
只有外科医生和保罗·拉扎知道真♥相♥
Only The Surgeon and Paul Lazar know what happened,
但我父亲被关单独监禁了
but my father is in solitary,
我想去找保罗
and when I tried to find Paul,
联调局却把我踢出了调查组 因为我太...
the FBI kicked me off the case for being too...
着迷
Obsessed?
失控
Unhinged?
耿耿于怀
Making it personal?
-对 -我知道那种感觉
- Yes. - I kind of know the feeling.
特纳案现在是什么情况了
Where are you in the Turner case?
我们觉得凶手与特纳办过的一起旧案有关
We think the killer has something to do with one of his old cases,
不过目前还没有什么进展
but we haven't found anything yet.
特纳有个存放东西的地方
Turner had a-a place where he kept everything
他不想放进官方档案里的文件都放在那
that he didn't want to release to the official case files.
我能带你去那里
I can take you there.
走吧
Come on.
你可真难找到 巴恩斯女士
You're a hard woman to track down, Ms. Barnes,
这挺奇怪 毕竟笼中鸟
which is odd, since Caged Bird,
你的婚介公♥司♥ 是完全合法的
your matchmaking company, is perfectly legal.
-完全合法 -但事实并非如此
- Perfectly. - But it's not.
所以特纳警探才曾试图关闭你的公♥司♥
That's why Detective Turner tried to shut you down.
-你是幕后主使 梅茜 -我什么都不必说
- You're behind this, Macy. - I don't have to say anything.
没错
No, you don't...
但你必须看看这些
but you do have to look at these.
招了吧 梅茜
Come on, Macy.
你不能让特纳搞垮你的生意
You had to protect your business from Turner.
于是你就杀了他们
That's why you killed them.
-什么 我没杀他们 -我不信
- What? I didn't kill them. - I don't buy it.
房♥间里那女孩是你的人 你派她进去的
It was your girl in the room. You sent her in.
没错 是我派她去的
Yes, I sent her.
但不是去杀他
But not to kill him.
让特纳放过我的唯一办法就是抹黑他
The only way to get Turner off my back was to dirty him up.
我走投无路 艾米丽需要那笔钱才能毕业
I was desperate. Emily needed the money to finish school,
所以她告诉特纳她愿意当他的线人
so she told Turner she'd be his informant.
她本来是要进去那房♥间
She was supposed to go to the room,
引诱他 然后拍下照片
seduce him and take photos,
但她再没回来
but she never came back.
我本来确信是特纳杀了她
I was certain Turner killed her.
天知道不是我♥干♥的
God knows I didn't.
等等 如果不是他干的
Wait, if it wasn't him,
那是谁杀的
who did this?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
特纳很注重隐私
Turner was a private guy.
他喜欢这里安静隐秘
He liked the quiet out here.
你以前来过这里吗
You've been here before?
有15年没来了
Not in 15 years.
我们当年是搭档
We were partners.
有时甚至会来这里工作
We used to come and work out here sometimes.
外科医生被捕
这和笼中鸟无关
This isn't about Caged Bird.
特纳是在调查废车场杀手
Turner was investigating The Junkyard Killer.
特纳为什么要查废车场杀手
Why was Turner looking into The Junkyard Killer?
他从没参与过外科医生的案子
He never even worked on The Surgeon case.
对 但我参与了
Yeah, but I did.
这些都是我20年前的档案
These are all my files from 20 years ago.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表