剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
一个人死没死你分得出来吧
You can tell when somebody's dead.
布莱特 你火急火燎地冲进那病房♥
Bright, you went into that room like a man on fire.
难道你没试图喊醒他吗
Come on, you didn't try to wake him up?
我本来是有这个打算
I planned to, yeah.
但接着我看到了他的脸
But then I saw him.
他眼睛上的绷带满是血迹...
The bandages on his eyes were bloody and...
无论我本来想做什么 内心深处...
And whatever I wanted to do, deep down...
布莱特 要叫律师来吗
Bright. Lawyer?
我不是我父亲
I'm not my father.
我们知道
We know that.
我甚至没走到他身边
I didn't even walk over to him.
这意味着...
Which means...
他可能早就死了
he could have been dead the whole time.
我们的嫌疑人一下子增加了
That opens up our suspect list
医生 护士 甚至还有几个技术人员
to doctors, nurses, even a few techs.
这些人那晚早些时候都进去过
All of them came through earlier that evening.
我们可以列出所有进过病房♥的人
We can make a list of everyone who went in that room.
思路很好
This is good.
但是...
But...
安迪考特到底是在干什么
what was Endicott doing?
我不知道 但你之前说过...
I don't know, but you said it before...
安迪考特只怕一个人
Endicott only fears one man.
你父亲
Your father.
问题是 没人能和他说上话
Problem is, nobody can talk to him.
克莱蒙特切断了所有...
Claremont's cut off all...
不不 他不在克莱蒙特
No, no, he's not at Claremont.
他们把他转移到了里克斯岛
They moved him to Rikers.
普通牢区吗
Gen pop?
一定是安迪考特干的
That's Endicott.
他打破了他们之间的协议
He's breaking their deal.
吉尔 这很严重
Gil, this is serious.
只有我父亲有答案 而他可能...
My father has the only answer, and he might not...
在那里活不久 我知道
Last long in there. I know.
好吧
All right.
我可以放你走 暂时的
I can cut you loose-- for now.
就说我们没有足够的证据起诉你
Say that we don't have enough to charge you.
但是...
But...
我没办法把你弄进里克斯岛
I can't get you into Rikers.
别担心
Don't worry.
我认识一个擅长进入禁地的人
I know someone who's good at getting into all the wrong places.
你不用陪我来的
You didn't have to come in.
是我向典狱长保证了会写一篇吹捧
I'm the one who promised the warden a puff piece
"人性化监狱"的文章
on "Humane prisons."
孩子们好啊
Hey, kiddos.
你们真是让我眼前一亮
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
我感觉就不太好
Well, I don't feel so good.
我告诉过你们会发生这种事的 对吧
I told you this would happen, didn't I?
但有人听我劝告吗 没有
But did anyone listen to me? No sirree.
如今我坐在这里简直就是活靶子
Now I'm sitting here with a target on my back
我想念我的单人牢房♥ 我想念大卫先生
and I miss my cell and I miss Mr. David
我不喜欢这里
and I do not like it here.
爸爸...
Dad...
你害怕了
You're scared.
没错 我害怕了
Damn right, I'm scared.
既然安迪考特毁约了
But if Endicott broke your deal,
你为什么不就把证据告诉我们
why not just give us the evidence?
不管索菲手上有他什么把柄
Whatever Sophie had on him,
告诉我们证据在哪儿
tell us where it is
我们就可以让他永世不得翻身了
and we can nail this guy for good.
我说不出来
I can't.
所以你才害怕
That's why you're scared.
你手上什么都没有
You don't have anything.
索菲也没有
And neither did Sophie.
恭喜 你想出来了
Mazel tov, you figured it out.
等等 所以说没有文件
So, wait. There are no files?
没错 这只是...精心策划的虚张声势
Correct. It was a... calculated bluff.
顺带一提 奏效了
That worked, by the way.
你到底有没有把索菲放走
Did you even let Sophie go?
绝对放了
I most certainly did.
我需要她给尼古拉斯打电♥话♥
I needed her to call Nicholas.
就打了一次 然后...
Just once. And then...
我就再也没听到她的消息了
I never heard from her ever again.
如果你手上没有安迪考特的把柄
If you have nothing on Endicott,
那意味着我得进监狱了
that means I'm going to jail.
不 你可以通过侦破埃迪的案自救
Okay, no. You can save yourself by solving Eddie's murder.
你俩不就常常合作破案吗
I mean, that's what you guys do, right?
我想是吧 所以他是怎么死的
Sure, I guess. So, h-how was he killed?
被枕头闷死的
Suffocated with a pillow.
我有除你之外的消息源
I have sources other than you.
很残忍♥的手法
Brutal method.
那种痛苦名副其实地让人透不过气
I mean, the pain itself is literally breathtaking.
-这谋杀是私人恩怨 -而且...
- This murder was personal. - And...
所需时间比你们以为的要长得多
it takes a lot longer than you might think.
两分钟 甚至更久
Two minutes, maybe more.
这说不通啊
Well, that doesn't track.
那里到处都是医生和护士
There were too many doctors and nurses around.
凶手最多有45秒钟
The killer had 45 seconds max.
尸体上还有瘀伤吗
Was there any other bruising?
埃迪的脖子侧面
On the side of Eddie's neck,
在头骨下方有一处瘀伤
it was bruised at the base of his skull.
这不符合我知道的任何谋杀手法
Doesn't match any methods of killing that I'm aware of.
前臂压在脖子后面...
A forearm on the back of the neck--
这是摁住狗狗的手法 但是...
I mean, that's how you hold a dog down, but...
好吧 所以这意味着什么
Okay. So, what does this mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要你知道
I need you to know.
我们在这里都是因为你 这都是你的错
We're here because of you. This is all your fault.
听着 这件事可能是因我而起
Look, I may have started this,
但你能终结这一切
but you can end it.
你仍旧可以阻止安迪考特
You can still stop Endicott.
拯救我们的家庭
Save our family.
怎么做
How?
杀了他
By killing him.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
你心里清楚
In your heart, you know that.
他不是杀手
He's not a killer.
他是惠特利家的
He's a Whitly.
他会明白该怎么做
He'll know what to do.
惠特利
Whitly!
走了
Let's go.
我...
I, uh...
我爱你们两个
I love you both.
成为你们父亲是我这辈子最快乐的事
And, uh, being your father has been the best part of my life.
你们是最美好的...
You-you have been the best part...
闭嘴
Stop.
我不想听遗言
I don't want to hear any last words.
你是"外科医生"
You are The Surgeon.
你是这里最聪明的人
You are the smartest one in here.
拿出样子来
Start acting like it.
吉尔
Gil.
他们今晚就要提出指控了
They're gonna file charges tonight.
一级谋杀
First-degree murder.
我不能进监狱
I can't go to jail.
我必须破了这个案子
I have to solve this.
所以你得离开
That's why you got to run.
拿上现金 离开这里
Take cash, get out of town.
等我的消息
Wait for my word.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表