剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
全部吗 如果是有人迟到了 我们还有时间的
All of it? There's still time, if someone's running late.
我们就别骗自己了
Let's not fool ourselves.
四个客人 无一到场
Four guests, four no-shows.
我们都明白这是怎么回事
We all know what this is.
没人想和"外科医生"有任何牵连
No one wants anything to do with The Surgeon.
即便这是我的钱 不是他的
Even though it's my money, not his.
我可以跟进一下
I can follow up.
没有必要了
That won't be necessary.
很遗憾 惠特利太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Whitly.
给我来一杯 如果你是在倒酒的话
I'll have one, if you're pouring.
你是哪位
And you are?
伊芙·布兰查德 我是冲着你的钱来的
Eve Blanchard. I'm here for your money.
布兰查德女士...
Ms. Blanchard...
你在那张单子上找不到我的
Oh, you won't find me on that list.
我从你管家眼皮底下溜进来的
I slipped past your housekeeper.
你这安保不够严密啊
Not the best security.
我是一名律师
I'm an attorney.
我听说你的基金会想找一个
I heard your foundation is looking for
公益事业进行投资
a good cause to invest in.
希望你不介意我不请自来
I hope you don't mind me crashing.
我比较喜欢面对面地交流
I prefer a personal approach.
你是一名律师
You're an attorney?
我有特别关注的方向
I have a rather particular focus.
我主要抗击人口贩卖♥♥
I fight human trafficking.
找资金很不容易
Finding funding isn't easy.
你知道我的前夫是谁吗
Do you know who my ex-husband is?
我知道
I do.
希望你也不会因为我的前任们而对我有看法
Hopefully you won't judge me by my exes either.
我想找一个财大气粗的聪明合伙人
I'm looking for a smart partner with deep pockets.
如果你真的有兴趣
And if you really are interested
在全球层面产生实际的影响
in making a tangible impact on a global scale,
我们可以喝一杯
I'll take that drink.
加冰块吗
Rocks?
不加
Neat.
-你经常来这吗 -我不是...
- Come here often? - Listen, I'm not- -
该死 布莱特 你来这做什么
Damn it, Bright, what are you doing here?
睡不着 你又有什么借口
Can't sleep. What's your excuse?
这是埃斯蒂梅的夜店
This is Estimé's club.
一打男人拿枪指着埃斯蒂梅审问他
I'm gonna get a lot more out of Estimé
都不可能有我从他身上得到的信息多
than 12 dudes with guns pointed at him.
你不会违反吉尔的指令 除非迫不得已
Well, you wouldn't disobey Gil unless you had to,
那你为什么会迫不得已呢
so why do you have to?
答案是"对的" 回应你句糟糕的搭讪
The answer is "Yes," to your bad pickup line.
对 我经常来这里
Yes, I come here often.
至少以前是
At least I- I used to.
你不仅仅只是缉毒警♥察♥出身 你做过卧底
You weren't just in Narcotics. You were undercover.
两年
Two years.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
埃斯蒂梅先生想和你们俩谈谈
Mr. Estimé would like to have a word with both of you.
你确定那个家伙不危险吗
Are you sure that guy's not dangerous?
因为以我的经验
Because in my experience,
夜店里藏在巨大窗户后面的人通常不安好心
people who lurk behind giant windows in nightclubs are up to no good.
你是在侧写窗户吗
You're profiling a window?
那可是反派窗户
That's a bad-guy window.
特里妮 回避一下
Trini, give us the room.
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
-那盒子里可有不少毒品 -没事的
- There's a lot of drugs in that box. - It's fine.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
你看起来
You look...
比上次好多了
better than the last time I saw you.
他也是警♥察♥吗
He a cop, too?
我们是为德西尔的事来的
We're here about Desir.
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
谁杀的重要吗
Does it matter?
大家都认为是我
Everyone thinks it was me.
大家是对的吗
Is everyone right?
我听说你是他的左膀右臂
I heard you were his right hand.
负责运货 女人
Moving product, women.
我告诉他们那不是我认识的埃斯蒂梅
I told them that's not the Estimé that I knew.
得了 我记忆里的那个妹子呢
Come on. Where's my sweet girl?
那个特别能嗨的
The one who used to party down.
那事和我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
人是会变的 会变好也会变坏
People change, for better and for worse.
你忘了我都为你做过什么吗
You forget what I did for you?
要不然你以为我来这里干什么
Why do you think I'm here?
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
但如果你不告诉我真♥相♥
But if you don't tell me the truth,
警♥察♥不会放过你的
the cops are gonna be all over you.
你变强硬了
You got hard.
我成长了
I grew up.
我必须这样
I had to.
我有很多问题
I have so many questions.
-我现在正在回答 -是问黛妮的
- And I am answering them. - They're all for Dani.
你怎么认识这个人的 你们之间发生过什么事
How do you know this guy, and what happened between you?
-你在干什么 -同意你说的话
- What are you doing? - Agreeing with you.
他表现出的压力反应行为
He's exhibiting stress reactions
明显得从太空中都能观察到了
a profiler could spot from space.
我不关心你是跟谁一边的
Yo, I don't care who you're rolling with,
我不害怕 我也没杀...
I'm not scared, and I didn't kill...
德西尔 我知道
Desir? I know.
你是在虚张声势 装作强硬
You're posturing, pretending to be hard.
因为毒贩都胆小
'Cause drug dealers are scary.
问题是你不是凶手
Problem is you're not a killer.
黛妮今天一直跟我强调 现在我能看出来了
Dani's been telling me that all day, and now I see it.
你和德西尔之间到底发生了什么
What really happened with you and Desir?
你要是不告诉我真♥相♥我就帮不了你
I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth.
德西尔是我的朋友
Desir was my friend.
我爱他如亲兄弟
I loved him like a brother.
告诉你们的人这事不是我做的
Tell your people I didn't do this.
趴下
Get down!
快走 低下头
Let's go! Keep your head down!
布莱特 你没事吧
Bright, you good?
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我知道埃斯蒂梅愿意跟我说实话
I knew that Estimé would talk to me.
-我就做了决定 -我们还没拿到逮捕令
- I made a call. - Before we had a warrant.
那不是决定
That's not a call.
而是违反我的直接命令
That is disobeying a direct order.
那埃斯蒂梅现在 在哪
And Estimé's now... where?
我知道这事看起来对他不利 但埃斯蒂梅没杀德西尔
I know what this looks like, but Estimé did not kill Desir.
这远超他的能力
He is in way over his head.
黛妮说得对 他没有杀人
Dani's right. He didn't do this.
但我有个问题
But I have a question.
为什么大家都移♥动♥得那么慢
Why is everyone moving in slow motion?
你没事吧 布莱特
You okay, Bright?
我父亲被捕之后 是你填补了他的空白
When my father was arrested, you helped to fill that void.
你向我展示了一个好人是什么样的
You showed me what a good man looks like.
好人是什么
What a good man is.
他嗨上头了
He's high as a kite.
我嗨上天了
I'm higher than a kite.
埃斯蒂梅的毒品在交火中被打爆 撒了他一身
Estimé's stash exploded on him during gunfire.
那你呢
What about you?
我没事
I'm fine.
-真的吗 -我保证
- Yeah? - I promise.
很好
Good.
带他回家
Take him home.
什么 我们现在正...
What? We are in the...
你要是没有个警♥察♥的样子 那就去照顾他
If you can't behave like a cop, try babysitting
等他药劲过去
till he comes down.
JT和我还有活要干
JT and I have work to do.
接下去七个多小时你最好就
All right, the best thing you can do for the next seven hours or so,
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表