剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
浪子神探
第一季 第十九集
所以我必须走
It's why I have to go.
这不是你的追寻了
This isn't your search anymore.
在吗 妈妈
Hello? Mom?
她还没见人呢
No sign of her yet.
看来我没自己以为的那么迟
Guess I'm not as late as I thought.
我都喝第二杯了
I'm on my second cup.
抱歉
Sorry.
马科姆
Malcolm.
我就说闻到了咖啡味儿
I thought I smelled coffee.
-早上好 -你就是安斯莉吧
- Good morning. - And you must be Ainsley.
幸会
My pleasure.
希望这不会上新闻 我是尼古拉斯
I hope you can keep this off the record. I'm Nicholas...
安迪考特 我认识
Endicott. I know.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to be intruding.
都怪你妈妈
It's your mother's fault
她太会调马丁尼了
for making such a damn good martini.
别告诉她我擅自闯入了你们的早餐会
Don't tell her I crashed your party.
我答应她低调了
I promised I'd be discreet.
咖啡真不错
Good coffee.
该夸妈妈厉害吗
Way to go, Mom?
我不知道 我查阅了大量
I don't know. I have done a lot of reading
安迪考特制药的资料 老实说
on Endicott Pharmaceuticals, and honestly,
他们似乎有些秘密
they seem kind of shady.
爸爸以前为他们做过研究
I mean, Dad used to do research for them,
我确定他刚刚还打量了我
and I'm pretty sure he just gave me a once-over.
安斯莉·惠特利 总这么浪漫
Ainsley Whitly, ever the romantic.
说起来 伊芙怎么样了
Speaking of, how's Eve?
她几周前终于联♥系♥我了
She finally reached out a couple weeks ago.
然后呢 她道歉了吗
And? Did she apologize?
其实 她跟我分手了
Actually, she broke up with me.
用语♥音♥留言
Via voice mail.
原来人们还是能让你意外的
Turns out people can still surprise you.
好吧 放出来听听
All right. Let's hear it.
安斯 我才不要把分手留言放给你听
Ains, I'm not gonna play my breakup for you.
或许你有误解呢
Well, you might have misinterpreted.
不是说女人和男人来自不同星球吗
You know, women are from Venus and all that.
让我听听
Let-let me hear it.
来吧
Come on.
拜托了
Please?
伊芙
我...
Hey. I just...
我想说抱歉
I wanted to say I'm sorry
抱歉离开你 以这种方式结束
to leave you and end things this way.
但我必须自己去做
But I have to do this on my own.
请别来找我
Please don't come after me, okay?
你自己保重 马科姆
Take care of yourself, Malcolm.
伊芙
你应当拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
嗯 清楚得不能再清楚了
Yeah, that was super clear.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你肯定很心痛
I know it hurts.
没事 我真的没事
It's okay. It really doesn't.
我很好
I'm fine.
是吉尔
Gil.
分局有紧急情况
There's an emergency at the precinct.
-代我问候妈妈 -不不不
- Give Mother my love. - Nope. Nope, nope.
马科姆 别丢下我...马科姆
Malcolm, do not leave me stra... Malcolm!
怎么了
What's going on?
是伊芙
It's Eve.
消息传千里啊
Oh. Wow. News travels fast.
她是跟我分手了 但我没事
Yeah, she broke up with me, but I'm fine.
伊芙死了
Eve's dead.
什么
What?
自杀
Suicide.
不
No.
巡警今早在哈德逊河里发现了她
Unis found her this morning in the Hudson.
艾德里莎在给她尸检
Edrisa's examining her now.
孩子 真抱歉
Kid, I am so sorry.
布莱特
Bright? Bright.
肿胀与长♥期♥曝尸相符
Bloat is consistent with prolonged exposure.
手脚严重浸渍
Severe maceration of the hand and feet.
嘴边和鼻孔的
Foam at the mouth
白沫似乎是死前留下的
and nostrils appears antemortem.
你好 艾德里莎
Hello, Edrisa.
布莱特 我没想到...
Bright? I wasn't expecting the...
你吃饭了吗 我吃了半个早餐玉米煎饼
Did you eat? I have half a slamming breakfast burrito.
没加奶酪 多加了咸菜
No cheese, extra pico.
我没法全吃下去
I couldn't choke the whole thing down.
我没什么胃口
I don't have much of an appetite.
好吧 怎么了
Right. So, what's up?
我没什么案子给你
I-I don't have anything for you.
她就是具浮尸
I... Ugh, I mean, you know, she's just a floater.
昨晚从哈德逊河捞上来的
They pulled her from the Hudson last night.
挺可怕的
It's pretty gnarly.
她叫伊芙·布兰查德
Her name's Eve Blanchard.
你认识她啊
Oh, y... Oh, you know her.
真遗憾 布莱特
I'm sorr... Uh, Bright,
-真抱歉 -拜托
- I'm so sorry. - Please.
告诉我你的发现
Tell me what you know.
好
Right.
根据
Well, I can tell from
初步检验
my initial examination
伊芙已经死了
that Eve has been dead for,
大约两周
um, approximately two weeks.
她根本没能离城
She never even made it out of town.
伊芙的死并非自杀
Eve's death wasn't a suicide,
而是他杀 我要调查此案
it was a murder, and I want on the case.
听着 她有着坎坷的过去
Look, she had a dark past...
-我也有坎坷的过去 -我们联♥系♥了谋杀组
- I have a dark past. - We talked to Homicide.
他们判定这是自杀案
They're calling it a suicide.
说伊芙曾患抑郁
Said Eve had a history of depression,
-有服用药物 -我也服用药物
- that she's medicated... - I'm medicated.
我说了 这根本无关
Again, irrelevant.
伊芙死于两周前
Eve died two weeks ago.
就在她发现她姐姐还活着之后
Right after she found out her sister was still alive.
她一点都不低落 相反很有动力
She wasn't depressed, she was motivated.
决心要找到她
Driven to find her.
我知道你打算说什么
I know what you're gonna say,
说我和死者太亲近 无法保持客观...
that I'm too close to this and I can't be objective...
-都对 -但我不会让你撤下我的
- All true. - but I'm not gonna let you bench me.
这次我绝不让步
Not this time.
开始查吧
Dig in.
做你该做的
Do what you got to do.
但首先
But first...
得有人去告诉你妈妈
someone's got to tell your mother.
当然了 作为父母 我们的第一本能
Of course, as parents, our first instinct
是保护好我们的孩子
is to protect our children.
但你受到的打击不比马科姆小
But you're suffering just as much as Malcolm.
你必须记得为自己的悲痛留出空间
You have to remember to make space for your own grief.
马科姆
Malcolm.
伊芙的办公室刚打给我了
Eve's office just called.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
马科姆 请节哀顺变
Malcolm, you have my deepest condolences.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰西卡告诉我你朋友的死
Jessica tells me your friend's death
被判定为自杀
was ruled a suicide.
警方还在调查
The police are still investigating.
我很遗憾 这是可以避免的悲剧
I'm sorry. It's a needless tragedy.
但我该走了
But I should be going.
该让你们一家人独处
This is a time for family.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表