剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
他有不少粉丝
He has quite... quite a following.
而且 我想他了
Also, I just missed him.
这句别写下来
Oh, don't write that.
特里斯坦·约翰斯顿 21岁
Tristan Johnston, 21.
系统里有他的指纹
His prints were in the system.
有几个商店行窃的轻罪
Couple misdemeanors for shoplifting.
他是被扼死的 而其它的伤痕则显示
He was strangled, and the other injuries indicate
他在死前被狠狠地打过
that he was beaten severely prior.
烧伤依旧令人费解
The burns remain a puzzler--
它们是特里斯坦死前至少一周留下的
they predate Tristan's death by at least a week.
关于这人我们掌握了哪些情况
What do we know about the guy?
他是离家出走的
He was a runaway.
和他爸爸谈过了
Talked to the dad.
他说特里斯坦住在亚特兰大市郊的家中
Said Tristan lived at home outside of Atlanta,
然后大约一年前失踪了
up until he went missing about a year ago.
他出走时带了一张他爸爸的信♥用♥卡♥
He had a, uh, credit card in his dad's name when he took off.
在特里斯坦销户之前
The last charge that Tristan made
他的最后一笔交易
before he turned off the account
是在沃斯勒机构支付了五千美元
was $5,000 at the Vosler Institute.
沃斯勒机构
The Vosler Institute?
某种自助机构是吧
Some kind of self-help organization, right?
出书 开讲座 他们在市中心有设点吗
Books, lectures. They got a spot in Midtown?
这机构还有很多邪教的特征
They also have many attributes of a cult.
实际上 它确实在联调局的邪教名单上
In fact, it's on the FBI's cult index.
特里斯坦离家出走时
Was there a traumatic event in Tristan's family
家中发生了什么不愉快的事吗
around the time he ran away?
嗯 他母亲去世了 肺癌
Yeah. His mother died. Lung cancer.
邪教专对那些自我评价低的人下手
Cults prey on those with low self-worth.
患有人格障碍的人
Schizotypal thinkers.
特里斯坦独来独往 在一个不幸的家庭中
Tristan was a loner and a perceived failure
被看作是个失败者
in an unhappy family life.
邪教给他提供了一种归属感
A cult offered him a sense of belonging,
在那里他会觉得自己是受欢迎的 有价值的
a place where he could feel welcomed and validated.
你听说过他们吗 沃斯勒机构
Have you heard of them? The Vosler Institute?
邪教心理学不算是我擅长的领域
Uh, cult psychology's not really my area of expertise.
基于特里斯坦的银行记录
Based on Tristan's bank records,
我们到访了沃斯勒
we went to visit Vosler.
而布莱特回去睡觉去了
And Bright went to bed.
或者说我们是这么认为的
Or so we thought.
我发明了一种治疗项目
I have developed a treatment program.
这个项目可以消除那些创伤
A treatment program that removes those traumas.
在沃斯勒机构...
Here at the Vosler Institute...
看着不像是邪教啊
Doesn't look like a cult.
我们可以帮你获得
...we can help you ascend
更好的生活 这种生活就在眼前等着你们
to a better life... that's just waiting for you.
沃斯勒
谢谢
Thank you.
这边有书籍可供购买♥♥
Oh, there are, uh, books available for purchase.
和我的代表们打声招呼就行
Just say hello to one of my ambassadors.
-昆汀·沃斯勒吗 -有什么事吗
- Quentin Vosler? - Yes?
纽约警局 我们有几个问题想问你
NYPD. We need to ask you a few questions.
没问题
Of course.
我们在调查一起凶杀案
We're investigating a homicide.
死者可能参与过你的某个项目
Victim might have been involved in one of your programs.
特里斯坦·约翰斯顿
Tristan Johnston?
特里斯坦吗
Tristan?
没错 他曾经是我们中的一员
Yes, he, uh, was one of us,
但他拒绝了我的项目
but he rejected my program.
离开了这个机构
Left the Institute.
在那之后我就不知道他怎么了
I can't speak to what happened to him after that.
你有任何记录能告诉我们
Do you have any records that could tell us
他在这里接受了哪种治疗吗
what types of treatments he received here?
以及和他一起的有谁
Who he worked with?
我公♥司♥的治疗方式
Uh, the inner workings of my organization
是拥有专利的 警探
are proprietary, Detective,
涉及多项交易机密
involving multiple trade secrets,
所以除非你有多个搜查令
so unless you have multiple warrants...
不好意思失陪
Excuse me.
好吧 也许确实是邪教
Okay, maybe it is a cult.
他有所隐瞒
He's hiding something.
调查他的商业行为
Check into his business practices,
看看能不能申请到搜查令
see if we can start pulling those warrants.
我们在沃斯勒那里碰壁了
We hit a dead end with Vosler.
但是布莱特有自己的计划
But Bright had plans of his own.
所有课程都是对公众开放的
All classes are open to the public,
但是昆汀在遴选人员进入我们的私人治疗方案上
but Quentin's very selective as to who he'll accept
特别挑剔
in our private therapeutic regimen.
我非常希望和昆汀本人合作
I really want to work with Quentin himself.
他自己报名了
He enrolled himself?
真是个愣子
What a knucklehead.
这人真是讨人喜欢
You got to love the guy.
那我现在就查看你的问卷结果
So, I'll just go ahead and process your responses.
我还没见过这么高的分数
I've never seen a score this high.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
应该是坏事吧
Bad... I guess.
但对你在这儿的治疗前景很好
But it's great for your future here.
你的创伤经历非常...
Your experience with trauma is...
引人注目
compelling.
这就是个有轻微改动的迈尔斯-布里格斯人格类型量表
It was a minimally altered Myers-Briggs.
对我们这种受教育过度的成年人不难破解
Hardly difficult to crack for us overeducated adults.
我觉得我们真的可以帮到你
I think we could really help you.
天呐 我希望如此了
My God, I hope so.
你是怎么知道我们机构的
What led you to the Institute?
我朋友 特里斯坦·约翰斯顿
My friend, um, Tristan Johnston.
他还在这上课吗
Does he still take courses here?
我不太清楚
Uh, I'm-I'm not sure.
我们有很多会员
We, we have so many members.
你想什么时候开始
When would you like to start?
现在
Right now.
沃斯勒机构
很好 现金还是支票
Wonderful. Cash or check?
你自己进行调查
You were conducting your own investigation.
你不担心被埃偌佑副队发现吗
Did you worry about Lieutenant Arroyo finding out?
-不担心丢掉工作 -有点吧
- Losing your job? - A little.
但回家反而更让你害怕 为什么
But going home scared you more. Why is that?
他不能回家 他不能遵守命令
He can't go home, he can't follow orders,
他睡不着觉
and he can't sleep.
所以他才这么卖♥♥力地查案
That's why he works these cases so hard.
我担心我那个滑稽的德国护士
Well, I was afraid my comically Germanic nurse
会用柔道把我摔到死
would try to Judo me to death.
跟我讲讲沃斯勒吧
Tell me about Vosler.
布莱特先生 我是昆汀·沃斯勒
Mr. Bright. I'm Quentin Vosler.
感谢你透露自己的痛苦
Thank you for revealing your pain.
这个真的管用吗
Is this really gonna work?
我的疗法的理想候选人
The ideal candidate for my therapy
是有严重创伤的人
is someone with resistant trauma.
也就是你
That's you.
嗯 我就是...
Yeah, I just, uh...
他想杀死我们
He tried to kill us.
我想让痛苦消失
I want it to go away.
这项治疗只是我们接下来疗程的开始
Well, this treatment is just the first step on our journey together.
那是...
Is that...?
电休克疗法 没错
Electroconvulsive therapy. Yes.
你害怕了
You're scared.
电休克
Electroshock?
-你开玩笑吧 -特里斯坦的烧伤
- You're kidding. - Tristan's burns
证明他也经历了同样的治疗
indicated he went through the same treatment.
那种疗法只有在精神检查之后
That procedure is only administered
由执证技师
after psychiatric review
在麻醉后才能进行
with certified technicians and anesthesia.
沃斯勒简直是疯了
Vosler's out of his mind.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表