剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
你要把我关进监狱吗
Are you gonna put me in jail?
你得去特殊的医院
You need to go to a special hospital
那里的人能帮你
where they can help you.
他们不懂我
They don't understand me.
没人懂
Nobody does.
我懂
I do.
我爸从我身边被带走后
When my dad was taken from me,
我有好几个月没说话
I didn't talk for months.
我情感受创过重
My feelings were so big and strong
以致于把自己封闭起来
that they shut me down.
几乎彻底拒绝跟外界沟通
Almost turned me off completely.
我知道内心不完整的滋味
I know what it's like to not be okay.
感觉自己有一部分破碎了
To feel that something inside is broken.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know that feeling?
我永远都会破碎不堪 对吗
I'll always be broken, won't I?
不
No.
不 不是的
No, that's not true.
看看我
Look at me.
很多人帮助了我
I got help.
我的朋友们 医生们
From my friends, my doctors,
还有一个警♥察♥ 他现在就在这
a cop who's here right now.
埃偌佑副队 侦察员看见嫌犯了
Lieutenant Arroyo, our spotter has eyes on the subject.
请求准许攻击目标
Permission to engage target.
不 不要行动
Negative. Do not engage.
我们会带他下来 他只是个孩子
We're bringing him down. He's just a kid.
我能见我妈妈吗
Can I see my mom?
可以
Yes.
她爱你
She loves you...
非常爱你
so much.
她会永远支持你
And she'll always be there for you.
我保证
I promise.
你相信我吗
Believe me?
你能把刀给我吗
Can you give me the knife?
艾萨克案子的法官
The judge for Isaac's case
准许他去加德纳精神病院
cleared his admission to Gardner Psychiatric.
我叫他们把我加入长♥期♥访客名单
I told them to add me to the permanent visitors list.
那很好
Good for you.
希望他们能帮到他
Hopefully, they can help him.
怎么了
What is it?
只是...
Uh, it's just...
我小时候经历了这么多
after everything I went through as a kid,
有时我在想 我是否也有可能变成艾萨克那样
sometimes I wonder if I could've turned into someone like Isaac.
有我看着就不会
Not on my watch.
好吧
Right.
我找到照片里那辆旅行车了
I found that station wagon from the photo.
车辆识别号♥ 车牌号♥ 所有信息
VIN, registration, everything.
谢了 黛妮
Thanks, Dani.
不客气
Of course.
我找了辆车
I got us a car.
和完美的露营地点
The perfect camp.
不用告诉你妈妈
And Mother doesn't have to know.
这是我俩的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表