剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
停下 布莱特 不不不 别这样
Stop, stop, Bright. No, no, no, no, no. Stop.
不不不不 别开枪 别开枪
Hey! No, no, no, no. Don't, don't, don't.
他睡着了 他是... 布莱特 放松
He's asleep. He's... Bright, relax.
布莱特 只是个梦 好吗 只是个噩梦
Bright, it's a dream, okay? Just a bad dream.
他们叫这个睡惊症
They're called pavor nocturnus.
夜惊 一点也不好玩
Night terrors, and they're not fun.
但可喜的是 他们正在毁了我的生活 所以
But on the bright side, they're ruining my life, so...
我没有伤着她吧
I didn't hurt her, did I?
别抬举自己了
Don't flatter yourself.
黛妮来自布朗克斯区 比我俩都强悍
Dani's from the Bronx. Tougher than both of us.
像杰姬一样
Like Jackie.
对 布朗克斯姑娘
Yeah. Bronx girl.
她像家人一样爱你
She loved you like family.
每次你去看你父亲时她都很担心
Worried about you every time you went to go see your father.
别担心 吉尔 我没事
Don't worry, Gil, I'm fine.
一切都在控制之中
I got it under control.
在控制之中 你砍了一个人的手
Under control? You chopped off a man's hand,
一个疯子在模仿你父亲作案
a maniac is copying your father's murders,
刚才六个警♥察♥差点把你崩了
and six cops nearly shot you right over there.
你完全没有在控制之中
You are anything but in control.
什么意思 你同意联调局的吗
What does that mean? You agree with the FBI?
我认识你20年了 你现在神经太紧张了
I've known you for 20 years. You're on edge.
你说得对
You're right.
有第四名受害者 而我能救她
There's a fourth victim out there, and I can save her.
我会不惜一切代价
I'll do whatever it takes.
我就怕这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
你有发现
You found something.
是什么
What is it?
联调局在尼可公♥寓♥找到了这些
FID pulled these out of Nico's apartment.
打开看
Open it.
这些草图是四重奏前三起谋杀所使用的手法
These sketches show the first three methods from The Quartet.
是我父亲画的
My father drew these.
我知道
I know,
但凶手是怎么拿到的
but how did our killer get them?
你♥爸♥还被关在克莱蒙特精神病院
Your dad's still locked up at Claremont Psychiatric.
我去问他
Well, I'll ask him.
不行 我不能让你回去
No, I'm not letting you go back there.
-肯定还有其他办法 -没有了
- There's got to be another way. - There isn't.
他只愿意和我说话
He'll only talk to me.
我不会让你这么做 布莱特
I can't let you do this, Bright.
我不是在问你意见
I'm not asking.
马科姆
Malcolm.
我的儿子
My boy.
惠特利医生
Dr. Whitly.
天呐 真不敢相信
God, I can't believe it.
十年了
Ten years.
牢房♥不错 谁付的钱
Nice cell. Who paid for it?
你绝对想不到我们的沙特朋友们对一位名誉扫地的
Oh, you'd be amazed at what our Saudi friends will pay
心胸外科医生有多大方
a disgraced cardiothoracic surgeon.
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你看着很疲惫
You look exhausted.
但你像小雏菊一样生机勃勃
Yet you look fresh as a daisy.
造化弄人
Funny how that works.
我现在吃素
Well, I'm a vegan now,
而且我20年没见过你妈了
and I haven't seen your mother in 20 years.
坐吧
please, have a seat.
轻松点
Take a load off.
你妹妹怎么样了
How's your sister?
你有个模仿犯
You have a copycat.
什么
Wha...?
真的吗
Really?
我受宠若惊
Well, I'm-I'm flattered.
也非常担忧
And, uh, deeply concerned.
别装了 我知道你在帮他
Save it. I know you're helping him.
我的图 你怎么拿到的
My drawings. H-How did you get those?
在凶手那儿
From our killer.
他是谁 你为什么帮他
Who is he? Why are you helping him?
-我没帮 -你当然帮了
- I'm not. - Of course you are.
你帮他画了这些 这就是证据
You drew these for him. They're proof.
不 这些是放在我书房♥里的
No, they're from my study.
19号♥日记 最上层
Journal 19, top shelf.
你瞧
See?
这些是被偷走的
They were stolen.
我被劫了 天理难容
I've been robbed. This is an outrage.
三个女人死了
Three women have died.
对 那也天理难容
Sure, yes, that's an outrage, too.
可以有多件天理难容的事
There can be multiple outrages.
但不是我 这些日记从没离开过牢房♥
But-but it wasn't me. Those journals never leave this cell,
我现在也没有访客了
and I don't have visitors anymore.
那你的病人呢
What about your patients?
大部分是男性 有钱有权 道德有问题
Mostly men. Wealthy, powerful, morally suspect.
他们符合侧写
They fit the profile.
你听起来有点以貌取人
You're sounding a bit judgy.
对了 你妈妈还好吗
How is your mother, by the way?
马科姆 你在做什么
Malcolm, what are you doing?
我认为疑犯是你的病人
The suspect, I think he's one of your patients.
里面有40宗病例
There are 40 cases in there.
好 这些太年轻
Okay, these are too young.
没离婚
Not divorced.
不肥胖
Not obese.
这些人手术途中就死了
These men died on the table.
人无完人嘛
Nobody's perfect.
不是 不是 不是
No. No. No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
你把这么多人缩小到最后两个
You winnowed all those down to just two?
告诉我 凶手是谁
Well, tell me. Who is, who is the killer?
我等不及想知道
I'm on the edge of my seat.
我不知道 细节不够
I don't know. There isn't enough detail.
我需要...
I need...
你
you.
他们的医生
Their doctor.
病人会告诉你其他人不知道的事
Patients tell you things nobody else knows.
有什么是档案里没写的
What isn't in these files?
马科姆
Malcolm.
帮助警♥察♥完全违背了我的立场
Helping the police goes against everything I stand for.
你知道的
You know that.
怎么了
W-- What?
-你在干什么 -你会告诉我
- What are you doing? - You're going to tell me.
-我并不会 -这不是争论
- No, I'm not. - This isn't an argument.
我能看出 你在害怕
I can tell, you're afraid.
不是怕凶手 也不是怕警♥察♥
Not of the killer, not of the police.
你是怕我
You're afraid of me.
-你 -很明显
- You? - It's obvious.
你的呼吸 你绞着双手
Your breathing, how you hold your hands,
你频频看向门那边
how you're looking at the door.
你怕我会离开
You're afraid I'm gonna leave.
这次之后 我永远不会再来
This is it and I'll never come back.
好 我答应你
Okay. I'll give you this.
你帮我 我就会再来
Help me and I'll come back.
卡特·伯克海德 那个开♥发♥商
Carter Berkhead, the developer.
他在性♥爱♥地牢
He had his heart attack whilst
鞭打一个可怜的奴时心脏病发
whipping some poor submissive in a sex dungeon.
谢谢你 惠特利医生
Thank you, Dr. Whitly.
-布莱特 -黛妮
- Bright. - Dani.
-吉尔和JT还陪着尼可 -这是怎么回事
- Gil and JT are still with Nico. - What is this?
我不知道 伯克海德家族为他们俱乐部
I don't know, some charity event that the Berkheads
-办的慈善活动 -他们的俱乐部
- hold for their club. - Their club?
-哪个俱乐部 -很重要吗 你是会员吗
- Which club? - What's it matter? You a member?
希望不是
Um, let's hope not.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表