剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
你们结婚十年了
You've been married for years.
这是你的枕边人
This is the guy who was next to you in bed.
我说了我不知道
I said I didn't know.
我还要说多少次
How many times do I have to say it?
我还要看多少具尸体
How many... bodies do I have to look at?
我的律师呢 他现在应该到了
Where is my lawyer? He should be here by now.
我去看看 你待在这里
I'll go check. Stay here.
你来这好一会儿了
You've been here a while.
我能给你点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
水 茶
Water? Some tea?
有劲大点的吗
Got anything stronger?
很遗憾没有
Sadly, no.
你是逮捕马丁的警官
You're the officer that arrested Martin.
你和我儿子谈过话 他
You spoke with my son. Did...
他说什么了吗
did he say anything?
没说什么
Not much.
但他是个好孩子
But he's a good kid.
如果你想 我很乐意再跟他谈谈
I'd be happy to talk with him again if you want.
这文件里的 简直太可怕了
What's in this file, it's all too horrible to even...
我知道
And I knew.
我知道
I kn-knew.
惠特利太太
Mrs. Whitly.
你找了律师 这是你的权力
You asked for a lawyer. That's your right.
我在告诉你我知道
I am telling you that I kn-knew.
最近几个月
These last few months,
我知道有事不对劲
I knew that something was wrong.
他总在奇怪的时间出去
He was gone at odd hours.
找各种借口
He was making excuses.
他身上散发着
He-- sometimes he reeked of...
廉价香水味
discount perfume.
但我以为
But I thought...
我以为他出轨了
I thought it was another woman.
我以为他有外遇了
I thought he was having an affair.
我没发现 我...
I couldn't see. I...
我绝对没想到他在
Oh, I could never have imagined that he was...
杀人
killing people.
也许是羞愧或是恐惧 但是
Maybe it's the shame or the fear, but...
我本该发现的
...I should have known.
我...
I...
让他逃脱了
let him get away with this.
我让他得逞了
I enabled him.
天哪
God!
想想那么多
Think about how many...
无辜的人
people...
我本可以救下
I could have... saved...
如果我可以 如果我能够
you know, if I could... if I had just...
惠特利太太
Mrs. Whitly.
你知道你对几条生命负责吗
Do you know how many lives you're responsible for?
两条
Two.
现在他们就在家里等你
And they're waiting at home for you right now.
你觉得他们还好吗
Do you think they're okay?
会好的
They will be.
在你的帮助下
With your help.
晚上好 妈妈
Good evening, Mother.
马科姆 你在这干什么
Malcolm, what are you doing here?
你是指我最不可能来找你的地方吗
You mean, the last place on earth I'd look for you?
一个流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
At a homeless shelter?
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
我只是
I'm just...
看看我资助的一项改建项目
checking in on a renovation I'm funding.
当然是匿名资助
Anonymously, of course.
谁会相信惠特利夫妇女性收♥容♥所♥呢
Who would trust the Dr. and Mrs. Whitly Women's Shelter?
如果你让你的孩子知道
You know, if you let your children know
你实际做了多少慈善事业
how much real charity work you do,
他们就不会一直指责你
they wouldn't go around accusing you
说你是杀人从犯了
of being complicit to murder all the time.
别人告诉我当母亲献出真心时
Now, I was taught that when a mother truly shows her heart,
会立刻被她的孩子撕碎
her children will immediately rip it out.
这就是个好例子
Case in point.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也对不起
I'm sorry, too.
我喝醉了 马科姆
I was drunk, Malcolm.
到最后 在他们带走你父亲前
Toward the end, before they took your father,
是段黑暗的时光
it was a dark time.
如果你向我求助
If you asked for my help...
我完全不知道有这么糟糕
I had no idea how bad it really was.
但你让一切变得更好
But you made it better.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
你为我们付出了多少
How much you did for us.
这一切有多艰难
How hard it must have been.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不能忍♥受
What I can't stand
知道他被关在里面 还整天乐呵着
is knowing that he is chained to a wall and happy
而我们在外面痛苦不堪
while we are out here miserable.
我们让他成为了芥蒂
We let him get between us.
以后别这样了
Let's not do that again.
马科姆 你真的应该尊重你母亲的
Malcolm, you really should respect your mother's...
安斯莉
Ainsley?
惠特利医生
Dr. Whitly.
好久不见
It's... been a long time.
没错
It has.
但别拘束
But please...
叫我爸爸
...call me Dad.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表