剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
How long before it works?
不知道 取决于药量
I don't know. It depends on the dose.
好了
There you go!
没事了 好吗
There you go. Okay?
没事了 你们没事了
It's okay. You're all right.
宝贝 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
不 不要
Don't-don't...
别这么做
don't do it.
我不想活了
I don't want to live.
我知道
I know.
你今天救了那家人
You saved that family today.
作为团队的一员 你应该为自己骄傲
As a part of this team, you should be proud of yourself.
嗯
Yeah.
当然
Definitely.
孩子 你有什么事没告诉我
Kid, what do I need to know?
有多严重
How bad is it?
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我能做好这份工作
I can do the job.
实际上
Actually...
这里是最能让我感觉自己正常的地方
it's the place I feel most normal.
我需要这份工作
I need it.
嗯
Yeah.
这可不是什么好事
That's not a good thing.
没有人应该需要这份工作
Nobody should need this.
你为什么回来 布莱特
Why'd you come back, Bright?
你本可以去任何地方 远离纽约
You could have gone anywhere, stayed away from New York
远离你父亲的阴影
and your father's legacy.
为什么回家
Why come home?
人不可能永远逃避自己的过去
You can only run away from your past for so long.
而且 你知道的
And, you know...
家永远是心之所向
home is where the heart is.
敬家庭
Here's to family.
你...
You'll, uh...
有案子还会联♥系♥我吗
call me in on another case?
当然
Absolutely.
百分之百
One hundred percent.
晚安 吉尔
Good night, Gil.
怎么了
Hey, what's that?
一杯就不行了
One drink and you're falling down?
我没事 没事
I'm fine. It's fine.
医生肯定是给我用了
They, uh, must have given me...
氯羟安定
Ativan at the hospital.
要不然就是抗组胺剂
That or a antihistamine.
反正是会和酒精反应的药物
Something's reacting with the alcohol.
但我没事
But I'm fine.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no. No.
布莱特 你这样可没法一个人回家
Bright, you are not getting yourself home like this.
鲍威尔
Powell.
拜托来帮个忙
Little help here, please.
你没必要护送我的
You know, you didn't have to escort me.
我跟你说了 我只是回家睡觉而已
I told you, I was just gonna come home and sleep.
真的吗
Were you, though?
是啊
Yeah.
你家里的刀还真多
You sure do have a lot of blades.
我还有钝器呢
Blunt force weapons, as well.
那把流星锤
The morning star,
是13世纪的
uh, is from the 13th century.
我想有个爱好是好事吧
I... guess it's good to have hobbies.
这是长尾鹦鹉吗
Is this a parakeet?
是的 别说我怪
Yeah. Don't make it weird.
这样你怎么睡得着
How do you sleep like this?
谁说我有睡觉的
Who says I sleep?
这些是用于夜惊发作的
These are for the night terrors.
那你带人回来时
What do you do when you...
怎么办
have company?
我从没跟别人睡过觉
Well, I've never slept with anyone.
我不是指我...
I mean, I'm not a...
我意思是 我做过爱
I mean, I've had sex.
很多次
Plenty of sex.
我懂 我明白
I get it. I got it.
你弄不好吗
Are you having some trouble?
我手眼协调能力
My hand-to-eye coordination
现在有点欠缺
is a little bit lacking.
我看得出来
I can see that.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
-那就太好了 -好的
- That'd be great. - Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
那么
Uh, so, uh...
这是不是...
is this the...
你见过的最疯狂的事
craziest thing you've ever seen?
差得远呢
Not even close.
晚安 布莱特
Good night, Bright.
马丁 没事吧
Martin, is everything...
看谁来地下室找我了
Look who came and visited me in the cellar.
马科姆
Oh, Malcolm.
你知道你不准进爸爸的爱好室的
You know you're not allowed in Dad's hobby room.
别对小家伙太严厉了
Don't be too hard on the little guy.
他应该是梦游了
I think he was sleepwalking.
他没事吧 有没有伤到自己
Is he all right? Did he hurt himself?
别紧张 杰茜 他没事
Now, don't fret, Jessie. He's fine.
我觉得他早上起来应该不会记得
I doubt he'd even remember this in the morning.
做个好梦 宝贝
Sweet dreams, my love.
我爱你们
Mm, my loves. Mm.
妈妈
Mom...
晚安 妈咪
Good night, Mommy.
我看见个女孩
I saw a girl.
我看见她了
I saw her.
不 马科姆
No, Malcolm.
那个女孩
No, the girl...
只是个梦
was only a dream.
都只是个梦
It was all just a dream.
马科姆
Malcolm.
你来多久了
How long have you been here?
告诉我箱子里那个女孩的事
Tell me about the girl in the box.
又是这件事
Oh, this again.
没有什么女孩
There wasn't any girl.
不可能有
There couldn't be.
明明就有 我记得她
There was. I remember her.
-在你的梦里 -那不是梦
- Your dreams. - They're not dreams.
是记忆
They're memories.
我找到她后 你就给我下药
After I found her, you drugged me.
-那让你有时间去... -做什么 杀了她
- And that gave you just enough time to... - To what, kill her?
把她大卸八块
Chop her up?
你又做了什么
And what did you do?
在失忆这段时间
During this... missing time.
我不知道
I don't know.
小心点 马科姆
Be careful, Malcolm.
如果你没在找到女孩之后报♥警♥
If you didn't call the cops after you found the girl,
那你到底花了多久才打那通电♥话♥
then how long did it take you to make that call?
几天 几周
Days? Weeks?
几个月
Months?
还有多少人死了
How many other people died?
你又为什么不记得
And why can't you remember?
也许你不记得比较好
Perhaps it's better if you don't.
别担心 惠特利医生
Don't worry, Dr. Whitly.
我打算查个清楚
I plan to find out.
好样的
Good for you.
你让我打给你
You asked me to call.
他回来了吗
He came back?
对 他刚走
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表