剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
He did what now?
你的"小事故"害整个分局停电了
Your "incident" wiped out the entire precinct's electricity.
那并非我的本意
It wasn't my intention.
那你的本意是什么
Well, what was your intention?
肯定不是为了破案
Because it wasn't about solving the case.
我那么做是因为我别无选择 我需要它
I did it because I had to, because I, because I needed it.
你到底需要什么
And what did you need exactly?
告诉我真♥相♥ 马科姆 你电击了自己
Tell me the truth, Malcolm. You electrocuted yourself.
你差点就没命了
You could have easily died.
你和约翰·沃特金斯到底发生了什么
What happened with John Watkins?
你急于想忘掉什么
What were you so desperate to forget?
他告诉了我一些事
He told me something.
沃特金斯吗 他说了什么
Watkins? What did he say?
他说我十岁那年
That when I was ten years old,
马丁·惠特利想杀了我
Martin Whitly tried to kill me.
我父亲...想杀了我
My father... tried to kill me.
那太可怕了
Well, that's terrible,
但你早知道他是个杀人成性的精神变♥态♥
but you knew he was a predatory psychopath.
我知道
I know that.
我理性的
My rational...
受教育过度的头脑明白他是什么人
overeducated mind understands who he is.
但我内心的孩子...
But the child in me...
以为他在乎我
thought he cared.
甚至爱我
Loved me... even.
现在我再也看不到他那一面了
Now I can't see that anymore.
我能看到的只有我
All I can see is me.
十岁的我
Age ten.
死了
Dead.
你是真的看到了 对吗
And you mean that literally, don't you?
你产生了幻觉
You are hallucinating.
昆汀电击我后
When Quentin shocked me...
幻觉就停止了
the hallucinations stopped.
奏效了
It worked.
电休克疗法
The ect...
净化了我的思想
purged my mind.
但他回来了
But he came back.
所以你又电击了自己一次
So you shocked yourself again.
你刚完成了你的侧写
You just completed your profile.
你不会同意我在这里工作的 对吗
You're not gonna sign off on me working here, are you?
抱歉 马科姆
I'm sorry, Malcolm.
我不能
I can't.
听着 你可以像我当初那样寻求帮助
Listen, you can get help like I did.
那需要时间和决心 但是
It takes time and commitment, but...
你非常聪明
you're very intelligent
而且你这里的朋友们很在乎你
and your friends here care about you.
我会想念他们的
I'll miss them.
你需要真正的帮助 马科姆
You need real help, Malcolm,
不只是应对机制
not just a coping mechanism.
晚安
Good night.
那安迪呢
What about Andi?
我是绑♥架♥的唯一目击者
I was the only witness to the kidnapping,
而你刚刚宣布我精神不稳定
and you just declared me mentally unstable.
我相信埃偌佑副队和他的队员会找到她的
Well, I'm sure Lieutenant Arroyo and his team will find her.
"她"
"Her"?
我从没说过安迪是女人
I never said Andi was a woman.
我假设的 那很重要吗
So, I assumed. Does that matter?
你在说谎
You're lying.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的那些小动作
All that business.
翻口袋
The pockets,
写笔记 搅拌茶
writing of notes, stirring your tea.
我问你问题时 你从不跟我目光接触
When I ask you a question, you never make eye contact.
因为我会看穿你的谎言
Because I'll see the lies.
听着 你现在理智陷入了阴暗中 布莱特先生
Look, you're in a very dark place, Mr. Bright,
但转而把我当侧写对象 并不能解决你的问题
but turning that profiler's gaze on me won't solve your problem.
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
柯蒂斯为什么要杀了特里斯坦
Why did Curtis kill Tristan?
他忘了吃药吗
Did he just forget to pop a few pills
还是他就是如此失控
or is he just that out of control?
我不知道 我从没见过他
I have no idea; I never met the man.
你就是那个除魅师
You're the deprogrammer.
不 我不是 但你看不清♥真♥♥相♥
No, I'm not, but you can't see that,
因为你...受了精神创伤
because you're... riddled with trauma
又有电击后遗症
and the aftereffects of... electroshock
天知道你还经历过什么
and God only knows what else.
我昨晚没有电击我自己
I didn't shock myself last night.
什么
What?
布莱特 开门
Bright, open, open this door.
柯蒂斯服下了大量抗焦虑药
Curtis was taking a heavy dose of antianxiety medication.
是为了控制他的暴怒问题吗
Was that for his rage issues?
抗焦虑药有助于控制愤怒
Anxiolytics can help regulate anger.
我问你不是因为你是医生
I'm not asking you as a doctor.
而是因为你就是他的医生
I'm asking you as his doctor.
药是你开给他的 西蒙
You prescribed them to him, Simon.
医生 西蒙·柯本莱斯
舍曲林
那并不能证明什么
That doesn't prove anything.
它本身不能 所以我才设了这个局
By itself, no. That's why I set all this up.
我知道有人在保护柯蒂斯·马什
I knew Curtis Marsh had someone protecting him,
警局内部的人
someone on the inside.
如果我猜对了 你会试图让我失信于内务处
I knew if I was right, you'd try to discredit me to IA,
叫停我们的调查
shut down our investigation.
你向我隐瞒了你认识柯蒂斯的事
You lied to me about knowing Curtis.
你的名字就印在瓶子上
There's your name, right there on that bottle.
你的谎言
Your lies...
就是我所需的证据
that's all the proof I need.
我没撒谎
I wasn't lying.
我只是问问题 这是我的评论
I was asking the questions. This was my review!
全都录下来了
It's all on tape.
这房♥间装了监听
The room's wired.
我的团队一直在监视你
My team has been watching you all along.
你的团队
Your team?
他们都认为你是疯子 马科姆
They think you're nuts, Malcolm!
我都几乎有点同情你了
I mean, I almost feel sorry for y...
我的侧写完成了
My profile's complete.
你被捕了 柯本莱斯医生
You're under arrest, Dr. Coppenrath.
好吧
Well...
你可真厉害
I'm impressed.
什么都瞒不过你 马科姆
Nothing gets past you, Malcolm.
最后一个问题
One last question.
你预见到这个了吗
Did you see this?
其实
Actually...
我还真没预见到
no, I did not.
-立刻放下枪 -我们会朝你开枪的
- Drop it now! - We will shoot you!
立刻派一名人♥质♥谈判专家过来
Get me a hostage negotiator down here right now!
准备好一辆大巴
Have a bus standing by!
-该死 -安迪在哪儿
- Damn it. - Where's Andi?
告诉我她在哪儿
Just tell me where she is.
你不是这样的人 西蒙
This isn't you, Simon.
你是个理智的人 是名医生
You're a rational man, a doctor.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为莉莉
Because of Lily,
你的女儿
your daughter.
她并非死于车祸
She didn't die in a car accident.
你敢
Don't you dare.
她因邪教而死
She died in a cult.
你没能救她
You couldn't save her.
于是你成为了除魅师
So you became a deprogrammer.
-安迪让你想起她 对吗 -闭嘴
- Andi reminded you of her, didn't she? - Stop.
我知道你在做什么
I see what you're doing.
-我只是想理解你 -是啊
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表