剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
This a bad time?
说实话 确实不是
Actually, it is.
你通常会在别人已经取消和你的预约之后
Do you normally show up at people's houses
还出现在别人家里吗
after they have cancelled plans with you?
你通常会拿着一把上了膛的枪
Do you normally waltz around your living room
在自家客厅里晃荡吗
with a loaded gun?
你为什么觉得是上了膛的
What makes you think it's loaded?
好吧 确实上了膛
Okay, it's loaded.
我来是因为我很担心
I'm here because I'm concerned.
我的团队为那个展示忙了一周
My team worked all week on that presentation.
我以为你会想看一看的
I thought you wanted to see it.
我确实想
I did.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
我通常不会这样的
I'm not usually like this.
昨晚 我前夫的某个
Last night, we were contacted by
连环杀手同事联♥系♥了我们
some sort of serial killer colleague of my ex-husband.
我都不知道连环杀手还有"同事"
I didn't realize they had "colleagues."
欢迎来到惠特利家
Welcome to the Whitly family.
太可怕了 你还好吗
That's horrifying. Are you okay?
什么蠢问题 你显然不好
Stupid question; obviously you're not okay.
但依旧谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your asking all the same.
我只是...
I'm just...
有些日子 感觉一切都很正常
Some days everything feels normal.
我可以连续几个小时不去想...
I can make it through a few consecutive hours without...
马丁或是...
thinking about Martin or...
他的身份
what he is.
但在其他日子里...
But other days...
他有办法在我吃早餐前就毁了我的一天
he finds a way to ruin it before I've even had my breakfast.
但既然你来了 那...
But you're here now. So...
我们来聊税务核销吧
Let's talk tax write-offs.
我当然记得瑞安
Sure, I remember Ryan.
他几天前还在这里
He was here till a few days ago.
然后他就不见了
Then he wasn't.
这种事常有发生
It happens all the time.
他不见的那天你在干什么
What were you doing that day?
我应该就在这里
Uh, well, I was probably here.
我总是在这里
I'm always here.
你为什么不上报失踪
Why didn't you file a missing persons report?
为什么要上报
Why would I?
住在这里的人经常消失
The kind of people that stay here go missing all the time.
警♥察♥根本不在乎
The police don't care.
-我们现在来了 不是吗 -既然来了
- Well, we're here now, aren't we? - Since you are,
那就帮个忙吧 我这有很多箱子
lend a helping hand. I got lots of boxes.
你还挺年轻 你来搬这个重的
You're a young man, you can carry the heavy one.
谢谢
Thank you.
那贝丝·莫里斯和特奎沙·罗伯茨呢
How about Beth Morris, Taquesha Roberts?
他们也住在这里吗
They stay here as well?
是的 我记得她们
Yes, I remember them.
那是几年前的事了
That's a few years ago.
她们都与滥用药物做斗争
They struggled with substance abuse,
跟这里大部分人一样
like most of the folks here.
但她们俩都很可爱
But they, uh, they were both very charming.
她们被杀害了
They were murdered.
什么
What?
该死
Damn!
什么时候
When?
怎么被杀的
How?
我们认为她们都是
We think they were both killed
被绑♥架♥瑞安的那个人杀害的
by the same person who took Ryan.
我们付出了那么多努力
All the work that you do.
救济站
试图改变这一状况
To try to make a difference, you know?
到头来并没有什么作用
It just... doesn't really matter, does it?
唯一有用的是"上帝的旨意"
Only thing that matters is "God's plan."
你听起来很苦恼 神父
You sound troubled, Father.
这通常是我的台词
That's usually my line.
你认为自己做的努力没有价值吗
Don't you think there's value in the work you're doing?
当然有价值
Of course I do.
但太劳心费力了
But it takes a toll, you know?
社会系统根本不在乎这些人
You know, the system doesn't care about these people
除非他们死了
until they're already dead.
然后你们这些人才会在意
And then you care.
他话中有很强的敌意
He was antagonistic and hostile.
他根本不想让我们去那里
He definitely didn't want us there.
是的 但他有挫败感也很正常
That's all true, but he's not wrong to be frustrated.
你说过任务导向型杀手
You said that mission killers think
认为自己服务于更高的存在
that they're serving a higher power.
一个与多名受害者有联♥系♥的神父不算吗
A priest with multiple victims?
利奥神父是在质疑自己的信仰
Father Leo was questioning his faith.
我们的杀手对自己的任务有着坚定的信念
Our killer has total conviction in his mission.
如果我要申请搜查令搜一个救济站
If I'm going to get a warrant for a soup kitchen,
我必须很确定
I got to be sure.
该死
Damn it.
-怎么了 -我妹妹真的太过擅长自己的工作
- What? - My sister is annoyingly good at her job.
她看到了瑞安·戴维斯病房♥外的值守警员
She spotted the unis posted outside Ryan Davis's room
把这个状况联♥系♥到了保罗身上
and connected the dots to Paul.
现在她不停地跟我打电♥话♥要评论
And now she keeps calling me for a comment.
别让她问出来
Shut her down.
这件事要是泄露出去了 整个城市都会陷入恐慌
If this story gets out, it'll throw the city into a panic.
我们还没准备好应对那种级别的关注度
We're not ready for that level of scrutiny.
保罗的任务不在于引起注意
Paul's mission isn't about attention.
我也不确定他会作何反应
I'm not sure how he'll respond.
布莱特 有你的包裹
Hey, Bright, you got a package.
不用谢了
You're welcome.
终于拿到了圣爱德华兹医院的记录
And finally got those records from St. Edwards.
筛选出了你♥爸♥爸在那供职的那个时间段
Narrowed it down to the window when your dad was there,
但名单上还有50多个人
but it's still like 50 names.
你排除了所有医生吗
You eliminated all the doctors?
这种常识我还不知道 当然排除了
You mean did my job? Yeah, bro.
都是护士 清洁工 管♥理♥员♥
This is nurses, custodians, administrators.
我正在挨个查 但这需要时间
I'm running through 'em, but it'll take a while.
名单上有"利奥·卡夫钦斯基"吗
Was "Leo Kafchinsky" on that list?
-应该没有 -这下知道了
- I don't think so. - There you have it.
我们已经知道保罗用过一个假名
Look, we already know that Paul has used one alias.
他有没有可能还用过其他的假身份
Is it possible that he's used more?
-比如假冒神父 -你说得对
- You know, like a priest. - You're right.
肯定有别的假名 他已经匿名杀人20多年了
There have to be more. He's been killing anonymously for 20 years.
比外科医生还多
Quite a bit more than The Surgeon.
他是个变色龙 潜藏大♥师♥
He's a chameleon, a master at evading detection.
JT 那个包裹是谁给你的
JT, who gave you that box?
前台说是个快递员送来的 怎么了
Front desk said a courier dropped it off. Why?
包裹好像在流血
It appears to be bleeding.
看看这个
Look at that.
看来你不是唯一一个喜欢砍手的人
Guess you aren't the only one who likes chopping off hands.
艾德里莎 你能去查查身份吗
Edrisa, can you get an ID?
断手的好处在于能查指纹
One nice thing about a severed hand is fingerprints.
也许是唯一的好处
Perhaps the only nice thing.
我们不用等指纹结果了 那是利奥神父的手
We don't have to wait. That's Father Leo's hand.
我认出了那枚戒指和痣
I recognize the ring and the mole.
保罗肯定是看到了我们和他交谈 他跟踪了我们
Paul must have seen us talking to him. He followed us.
-推测他是死了吗 -切口很粗糙
- We thinking he's dead? - Well, it's a rough cut,
但受害者还有可能活着
but there's no reason the victim couldn't still be alive.
我来确认身份
I'll confirm the ID.
那是从杰西卡家转接过来的线路
That's the line we routed from Jessica's.
你收到我的礼物了吗
You get my present?
收到了
I did.
很体贴
Very thoughtful.
这么说你不在家了
So you're not at home anymore.
我得工作 但你知道的
I had to go to work, but you know that.
我在追捕一个连环杀人犯
I have a serial killer to catch.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表