剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
所以 这些是什么
So... what are these?
照片
Pictures...
在凶手家拍的
from The Killer's house.
吉尔想让我翻看一下
Gil wanted me to look through them,
看看能不能找到相关的信息
see if I saw anything...relevant.
他们这是走投无路了
So they're desperate.
-也许我能帮上忙 -不
- Maybe I can help. - No.
我答应吉尔不透露给媒体的
I promised Gil no press.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我的意思是我可以坐在这里
I meant, I can help by sitting here
帮你一起翻看这些可怕的照片
and going through creepy photos with you.
那我们肯定需要喝点酒
We will need bourbon.
天哪
Oh, my God.
安斯莉
Ainsley.
你现在全都记起来了 是吗
You remember it all now, don't you?
我父亲能干出来很多事
My father's a lot of things,
但他永远都不会杀死自己的儿子
but he would never kill his own son.
他可是完全有这个打算
Oh, he had every intention to.
只是
He just...
等我们到那他又不敢了
lost his nerve when we got up there.
所以你就接手了
So you took things into your own hands.
直到
Until...
你成为了你父亲的儿子
you became your father's son.
像一个凶猛的野兽一样冲过来
Came at me like a feral animal.
我不是杀人犯
I am not a killer.
我的伤口可不是这么说的
My scar says otherwise.
承认吧 你就跟我一样
Face it, you're just like me.
你判断 你狩猎
You judge, you hunt.
我把罪犯绳之以法
I bring criminals to justice.
我保护我的社区和家人
I protect my community and my family.
当然啦
Of course.
你继承了你父亲的优点
You share your father's strengths,
也继承了他的缺点
but you also share his weakness.
什么缺点
What's that--
他虐待狂式的自大还是上帝情结的破灭
his sadistic megalomania or the dash of God Complex?
你的家人
Your family.
就在这里 我知道的
It's here somewhere. I know it.
这是什么
What is it?
妈妈 我需要告诉你一件事
Mom, I need to tell you something.
-你吓到我了 -很好
- Now you're scaring me. - Good.
你还记得靴子先生吗
Do you remember Mr. Boots?
-你的幻想朋友 -是的
- Your imaginary friend? - Yes.
那事你还记得多少
What do you remember?
你是在警♥察♥带走马丁前不久发明靴子先生的
You invented him right before they took Martin away.
那个儿童心理学家
The child psychologists--
相信我 我可是请了一大堆
and believe me, we had a fleet of them--
说你这个年纪的女孩子有幻想朋友
said that it was perfectly normal for a girl your age
是非常正常的
to have an imaginary friend,
尤其是在经历创伤的时候
especially in a time of trauma.
他如果是幻想的 那他是怎么给我这个的
How can he be imaginary if he gave me this?
你搞混了
You're confused.
那个小雕像是你♥爸♥爸给的
That figurine was from your father.
-是他送你的最后几个 -天使 不
- It's one of the last things he gave... - An angel? No.
爸爸会给我买♥♥玛丽·居里的书
Dad got me books on Marie Curie.
这个
This?
这是来自靴子先生
This was from Mr. Boots.
和马丁一样 你
Just like Martin, you...
热爱你的家人
love your family.
这是你的致命缺陷
It's your fatal flaw.
牺牲将是你的最终试炼
Sacrifice will be your final trial.
不过别担心 这件事并不需要你亲自动手
But don't worry, it won't be something you have to do,
只不过需要你亲身体验
just something you have to endure.
我来动手
I'll do the doing.
房♥中无活动
No movement in the house.
吉尔说有个地窖 可能在地下
Gil said there's a cellar. Could be underground.
我们在下面没有人手
We don't have eyes down there.
你的人负责保障地上 我们下去
Your men clear up top. We're going underneath.
收到
Copy that.
我是主指挥 我们即将进入盲区
I'm primary. We're going into a blind,
塔梅尔 你殿后 鲍威尔 我观察不到哪个方向
so, Tarmel, you cover the rear. Powell, where I'm not looking,
-你就观察哪个方向 -收到
- that's where you're looking. - On it.
不
No.
住手 你没必要这么做
Stop. You don't have to do this.
不 有必要
No, but I do.
这是我的使命
It's my calling.
我知道那个声音
I know that voice.
那个你脑袋里的声音
The one inside your head.
也许是从你外公
Uh, maybe it started with your grandfather
说你一无是处开始的 但这个声音
saying you were worthless, but it-but it evolved
逐渐进化成了
into something
某种更加强大 不可忤逆的声音
more powerful, undeniable.
那个声音永远都不会满足
It will never be satisfied.
你也不会
And neither will you.
安全 安全 安全
Clear. Clear. Clear.
没有他们的迹象
There's no sign of them.
小屋是空的
Cabin's empty.
该死 布莱特 你这个混小子最好还活着
Damn it, Bright, your skinny ass better still be alive.
我也能听见那个声音
I hear that voice, too.
从我父亲那里
From my father.
我能听见他
I can hear him.
我能看见他
I can see him.
但我没必要听他的
But I don't have to listen to him.
所以别听
So don't.
不要听从那个声音
Don't listen to the voice.
问题是
The thing is...
我喜欢那个声音
I like the voice.
它是我的一部分
It's a part of me.
而且现在
And right now,
它让我快点动手
it's telling me to hurry.
沃特金斯 等等
Watkins, wait.
沃特金斯 住手
Watkins! 'Stop.
房♥间安全
Room's clear.
该死
Damn it.
下面安全
All clear down here.
吉尔 他不在这里
Gil? He's not here.
他不在这里
He's not here.
沃特金斯 不
Watkins, no!
不是河
It's not a river.
是地铁
It's the subway.
-我们在 -没有哪里比家更温馨了
- We're under... - There's no place like home.
不
No!
这张照片是在沃特金斯家里拍的
This photo is from John Watkins' house.
这些天使雕像 它们
The angels-- they're...
和我的那个一样
they're just like mine.
约翰·沃特金斯就是靴子先生
John Watkins was Mr. Boots.
你居然没告诉我有陌生男人
And you didn't tell me there was a strange man
-进了我们家 -不
- in our house? - No!
不 因为我以为 我
No, because I-I-I thought... I...
我以为他是个鬼
I thought he was a ghost.
因为当我跟他下去到爸爸的爱好室时
Because when I followed him down here to Dad's hobby room,
一转弯 他就
and-and I turned the corner, he had...
他就不见了
he disappeared.
别这么冷冰冰的 好吗
Hey, don't be a stranger, okay?
大卫先生 等等
Mr. David, wait.
小屋是个死胡同
The cabin was a dead end.
他们没找到马科姆吗
They didn't find him?
不 如果你还能
No. If there's anything
想起任何
else you re...
马丁
Martin?
马丁 我需要你集中注意力
Hey, Martin? I need you to focus.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表