剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
脱掉外套
Take off your jacket.
好
Right.
妈妈
别
Oh, no.
是谁
Who was that?
我的房♥产经纪人
My realtor.
所以
So, uh,
这种筛选程序还挺少见
this is an unconventional screening process.
虽然我自己可能也不会推荐一家
Though I suppose I wouldn't recommend a restaurant
我没吃过的餐厅
I hadn't eaten at.
贾斯珀为了完美匹配玩家
In order for Jasper to perfectly match players
需要知道他们的能力
he needs to know their abilities.
以及他们的欲望
And their desires.
听起来贾斯珀是个很有意思的人
Jasper sounds like an interesting man.
关于他你还能告诉我什么
Is there anything else you can tell me about him?
他是个洞察人类欲望的天才
He's a genius when it comes to human desire.
他知道我们想要什么
He knows what we want,
我们需要什么
what we need.
所以
So...
到这一步了
here we are, I guess.
我喜欢自带道具的人
I love a man who has his own restraints.
你喜欢粗暴点
Do you like it rough?
我对疼痛的阈值很高 所以
Well, I have a high threshold for pain, so...
布莱特
Bright?
布莱特 你没事吧
Bright, are you okay?
刚刚太粗暴了吗
Was that too rough?
那个 不算
That? No.
不过我的隐形眼镜好像掉了一只
Though I may have lost a contact.
不如我们
Why don't we, uh, just...
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop?
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up.
不是
No.
但他们是
But they are.
我们需要你带我们去见贾斯珀
We need you to bring us to Jasper.
做不到
I can't.
我不知道他的真名
I don't know his real name,
也不知道他住哪
where he lives.
我们仅靠
We communicate only...
邮件联♥系♥
Over e-mail.
我们已经听过这套说辞了
We've heard this before.
这次我们不相信
And this time we don't believe it.
那就逮捕我啊
Then arrest me.
罪名为试图与其他成年人进行自愿性行为
For attempting to have consensual sex with another adult.
或者你们可以告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Or you could tell me what the hell is really going on here.
凯勒布·哈迪被谋杀了
Caleb Hardy was murdered.
哈迪先生被杀那晚
Mr. Hardy had intercourse
进行了性行为
the night of his death.
我们认为是和你们其中一位玩家
We think with another one of your players.
对
Yes.
是和我
It was me.
现在你们觉得是我杀了他
And now you think I killed him.
-是你吗 -你爱上他了吗
- Did you? - Were you in love with him?
先回答我的问题
Answer my question first.
不
No.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我和他上♥床♥
I took him to bed,
爽了一把
enjoyed myself,
然后就走了
then left.
我喜欢他的肉体 以及他给我的快♥感♥
And I loved his body, the way it made me feel.
我喜欢和他这种无后顾之忧的性♥爱♥
I loved that I could have him without consequence.
仅此而已
That's all.
你愿意接受DNA测试吗
Would you submit to a DNA test?
得看我律师怎么说
If my lawyer advises it.
这事对你丝毫影响都没有吗
Aren't you affected by this?
我伤心欲绝
I'm devastated.
但我不会在你面前表现出来
But that's not for you to see.
我们需要名字
We need names.
凯勒布的其他床伴 对他不满的人
Caleb's other partners, anyone who was upset with him.
不是玩家干的
A player didn't do this.
我们会审查客户心智是否成熟
We screen our clients for emotional maturity
以及性观念开放程度
and sexual openness.
我的职责就是确保你说的那些情况
It's my job to make sure those tendencies you're talking about
永远不会出现在我们的社群
never make it into our community.
我是执行规矩的人
I enforce the rules.
欲望易纾
Lust is easy.
情爱凶险
Love is dangerous.
你认真听了
You were listening.
行吧
Oh, right.
你们都听到了
You all were.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
我走了
I'm leaving.
你凭什么认为...
What makes you think that...
我当过好几年的律师
I practiced law for years.
如果你要逮捕我的话
If you were arresting me,
早就给我戴上手铐了
I'd already be in handcuffs.
还不是情趣的那种
And not the fun kind.
等等 除了你们社群的玩家
Wait. Is there anybody outside the community
还有什么可疑的人吗
we should know about?
贾斯珀收到过一条匿名信息
Jasper received an anonymous message
举报凯勒布和贝丝坏了规矩
about Caleb and Beth breaking the rules.
他以为是她丈夫知道了社群的事
He assumed her husband had found out about the group
想让他们俩被踢出社群
and wanted them kicked out.
你觉得他是嫉妒吗
Do you think he was jealous?
丈夫们不都是这样嘛
Husbands usually are.
莫莉
Molly!
你要是再用小棍子指着卢西恩
If you keep pointing the stick at Lucien,
我就要没收你的棍子了
I'm gonna have to take it away!
没事的
It's fine.
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
有点事情来找你聊聊
We have things to talk about.
比如你家那个派对开始前一小时
Like the traffic cam footage that places you in the city
城里的交通监控录像拍到了你
an hour before that party at your apartment.
我是史黛西
Hey, I'm Stacy.
卢西恩的妈妈
Lucien's Mom.
你的孩子是哪个
Which one's yours?
我没有孩子
Oh, I don't have kids.
童年坎坷
Tricky childhood.
我不是当爸爸的料
I'm not really dad material.
而且我还离不开安♥眠♥药♥ 所以...
Also I'm wildly dependent on benzos, so...
史黛西还是莫莉要申请的
Stacy is also the dean of admissions
那所小学的招生办主任
at the elementary school that Molly's looking at.
这样
Oh, I see.
申请流程一定十分周全
Oh, the application process must be very thorough.
你对性♥爱♥社团有什么看法
How do you feel about sex clubs?
他真有意思
Oh, he's funny.
卢西恩·阿莫多瓦·陈
Lucien Almodovar Chen!
别把那个放进嘴巴里 这里是公园
Do not put that in your mouth! This is a public park!
被劈腿后妒火中烧这个动机
You know, the, uh, jealous cuckold is really among
真的很老套
the more banal motives.
不是那样的
That isn't what happened.
别骗我 大卫
Don't lie to me, David.
你翻了贝丝的手♥机♥
You went through Beth's phone.
发现了她的另一重生活
You found out about her other life- -
玩家们 所有的事
the players, all of it.
你甚至还知道凯勒布
You even knew about Caleb.
我当时什么都不知道
I didn't know anything.
我怀疑过她
I had my suspicions.
我本打算等她下次留在城里
The next time she stayed in the city,
就去找他们对质
I planned to confront them.
然后呢
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表