剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
浪子神探
第二季 第一集
抱歉
Sorry.
此台有人了
This ledge is taken.
什么
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
马科姆·布莱特
Malcolm Bright.
幸会
Charmed.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
在这里吗
Out here?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
站台嘛
ledge stuff.
今年真挺够呛
It's been a hell of a year.
对我们来说都是
For all of us.
但对我来说真的很黑暗
Got real dark for me, though.
家庭问题
Family issues.
小心 哥们
Careful, man!
嗯
Yeah.
小心
Careful--
不是我的风格
it's not really my thing.
都怪我父亲
It's my father's fault.
这一切都是
All of this is.
他在我脑子里
He's in my head.
连环杀手 他们...
Serial killers, they...
往往会如此
have a tendency to do that.
你可能听说过他
You might have heard of him.
马丁·惠特利 外科医生
Martin Whitly, The Surgeon.
是啊
Yeah.
我本想逃离那一切
Tried to run away from it,
否认它
deny it.
可他毕竟是我爸爸
You know, he's my dad.
我是外科医生的儿子
I am The Surgeon's son!
听到了吗 纽约
You hear me, New York?!
就是我
That's me!
我们都有问题
We all have our issues.
是吧 切斯特
Right, Chester?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我侧写了你
I profiled you.
所以我知道你今晚会来到这里
That's how I knew you'd come here tonight.
杀罗兹一家
To kill the Rose family.
割他们的喉
Slit their throats,
就像上周对卡特林一家那样
like you did the Catlins last week.
你是顶层公♥寓♥割喉杀手
You're the Penthouse Slasher.
但你今晚来到之后
But when you got here tonight,
有什么吓到了你
something spooked you.
所以你丢下了刀
So you ditched the knife,
爬了出来
climbed out here,
到了我的窗台上
onto my ledge.
可你在笑
Except you're smiling.
你没丢掉刀
You didn't ditch the knife.
布莱特 你该等我们把绳子系好的
Bright, you were supposed to wait for us to anchor the tether!
看来你系好了
Seems like you anchored the tether.
快把绳子系上 艾德里莎
Anchor that tether, Edrisa.
在弄了 我在霍博肯时曾有段时间
On it! I went through a light bondage phase
迷上了轻度捆绑
back in Hoboken.
我很擅长打结
I'm great with knots.
别放手
Don't let me go.
凭什么不
Why shouldn't I?
你是个杀手 切斯特
You're a killer, Chester.
如果我放手
If I let you go,
你就再不会伤人了
you'll never hurt anyone again.
那难道不是该做的事吗
Isn't that the right thing to do?
布莱特
Bright!
或者
Or...
或许是非不重要
maybe right and wrong don't matter.
或许最终要看
Maybe it comes down to...
我想怎么做
what do I want to do?
抱歉
Sorry.
等一下
Hold on.
在忙呢
Kind of busy.
儿子
My boy.
是你父亲
It-It's your father.
我...有惊人的消息
I have, uh... I have sensational news.
拜托说你得癌症了
Please say it's cancer.
我要回家了
I'm heading home!
等等 你说什么
Wait, what did you say?
什么叫回家
What do you mean, home?
不是回那个家
Well... well, not-not home home.
-他们要把我转回克莱蒙特 -为什么
- They're transferring me back to Claremont. - Why?
我可是凭一己之力避免了新冠
Well, I did single-handedly prevent COVID
在东岸人数最多的监狱里肆虐
from ravaging the most overpopulated prison on the East Coast.
美国约翰斯·霍普金斯大学的统计数据显示
截至美国东部时间1月12日16时22分
美国累计新冠肺炎确诊病例已超过2277万例
达到22771320例
累计死亡病例超过37.9万例
达到379365例
当然了 病人没有人♥权♥时
'Course, contact tracing is a breeze
接触追踪就轻松多了
when your patients don't have rights.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我真得...
I really have to...
我知道 你很忙
I know, I know, I know, I know. You're very busy. Very busy.
但我们好久没通话了
But we haven't spoken in...
都几个月了
in-in months.
我问问 你怎么样了
Uh, let me ask, how-how are you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我...
I'm...
撑着呢
...hanging in there.
JT 在拍了吗
JT! You rolling?
你看上去
You look...
很棒 准备好了吗
great. Uh, ready?
我身边的是重案组代理负责人
I'm here with acting head of Major Crimes,
JT·塔梅尔警探 那么...
Detective JT Tarmel. So...
顶层公♥寓♥割喉杀手已被羁押了吗
is the Penthouse Slasher in custody?
是的
Yes.
大家好
Hello.
那么 发生了什么
So, what happened?
这次逮捕很顺利
It was a good collar.
为我的团队骄傲
Proud of my team.
还有我的法医打结的才华
And my medical examiner's knot-tying capabilities.
谢谢 真是为我们
Thanks. Quite a picture
在电视前的观众们 描绘出了生动的画面
you've painted for our audience at home.
马科姆
Malcolm!
我需要吉尔出院
I need Gil out of the hospital.
你的新老大只会耍各种老掉牙的花活儿
Your new boss has the razzle-dazzle of an Amish gigolo.
吉尔需要时间恢复 安斯
Gil needs time to recover, Ains.
你也完全可以休息休息
And it's okay if you do, too.
我没事
I'm fine.
说真的 我更担心你
Honestly, I'm more worried about you.
我很好
I'm great.
好得不能再好了
Never better.
别被我♥干♥劲十足的记者外表迷惑了
Don't let my hard-charging reporter act fool you.
我关心你
I care about you.
今晚好好睡一觉 好吗
Get some sleep tonight, okay?
就当为了我
For me?
当然
Of course.
为你做什么都行
Anything for you.
发生什么了
What happened?
天啊 马科姆
Oh, God. Malcolm.
马科姆
Malcolm.
-发生了什么 -安斯莉
- What happened? - Ainsley.
看着我
Look at me.
看我 安斯莉 好好看着我
Focus on me. Ainsley, focus on me.
发生了什么 我在哪
What happened? Where am I?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表