剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
本杰明是谁
Uh, who's Benjamin?
我的丈夫
Oh, my husband.
他是约翰尼的好父亲
He was a good father to Johnnie.
鞭策他做到最好
Pushed him to be his best.
但可怜的约翰尼却亲眼看着他死去
But my poor Johnnie had to watch him die.
本杰明当时在车♥库♥修车
Benjamin was working on his car in the garage.
如上帝劈下的闪电一样突然
Like a bolt of lightning straight from God,
车掉了下来 砸烂了他头
the car fell and crushed his head.
可怕至极的意外
Horrible accident.
这是他第一次参加圣餐仪式
And this is his first communion.
约翰尼第一次参加圣餐仪式
这是他上初中的第一天
And his first day of junior high.
多么英俊
So handsome.
家人就是一切
Family is everything.
惠特利太太 我们还有问题
Mrs. Whitly! We have more questions!
如果我们能找到箱中女孩的尸体
If we can find the girl in the box's body,
就能把马丁·惠特利永远关起来了
we can put Martin Whitly away for good.
我借媒体来引导舆♥论♥
I used the media to direct the narrative.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你说得对 我们曾经是很幸福
You're right. We have been happy.
你还会回来的
You'll be back.
"引导叙事方向'
"Direct the narrative."
没用 照片都一样
No use. They're all the same.
约翰最近应该回来过
I think that John was here recently.
他知道如果特纳盯上他了 会有人来这里调查
He knew if Turner was onto him, that people would come looking.
所以他确保我们来时无法辨认他
So he made sure we wouldn't be able to I.D. him when you did.
你试着问出他上一次回来是几时
See if you can find out when he was last here.
我在屋里到处看看
I'm gonna take a look around.
玛蒂尔达 我能借用洗手间吗
Matilda, can I use your bathroom?
你的语法不对
"May" I use your bathroom.
语法错误离犯罪仅一步之遥
Poor grammar is just a short walk to delinquency.
你能借用
And you may.
楼上第一扇门就是
First door at the top of the stairs.
很美味
Delicious.
谢谢夸奖 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
约翰
求求你
Please...
科莱特
Colette.
科莱特
Colette.
科莱特 废车场杀手杀了特纳和艾米丽
Colette? The Junkyard Killer murdered Turner and Emily.
-布莱特有相关线索 -什么
- Bright has a lead on him. - What?
你的人一直在查我的案子
Your boy's been working my case this entire time
即使我明确叫过他不要插手
even though I explicitly told him not to?
他在哪
Where is he?
布莱特现在在哪
Where is Bright right now?
我们...不知道
We... don't know.
吉尔来电
饭桌上不要玩手♥机♥ 先生
No phones at the table, Mr. Man.
约翰是个安静的男孩
Now, John, he was a quiet boy.
观察力敏锐 非常谨慎
Very observant. Watchful.
他以前常和本杰明在车♥库♥里待上数小时
He spent hours in the garage with Benjamin.
他对事物运作方式很感兴趣
He was interested in the way things worked.
-约翰在这里 -约翰尼回家了吗
- John's here. - Johnnie is home?
正好赶上吃派
Just in time for pie!
不 不
No, no.
约翰 亲爱的 你漏了一个
John, my dear. You forgot one.
你早知道 是你叫他来的
You knew. You called him.
他在哪 约翰在哪
Where is he? Where is John?
我的约翰尼负责清除垃圾
My Johnnie takes out the trash!
约翰 他在这里
John! He's in here!
你逃不出他手掌心
He's gonna get you.
你们都知道 我前夫马丁·惠特利
As you know, my ex-husband Martin Whitly
是被判有罪的连环杀手
is a convicted serial murderer.
他因谋杀23人而被关在一家精神病院里
He's in a psychiatric hospital for killing 23 people.
但我相信还有更多受害者
But I believe there were more.
惠特利太太
Mrs. Whitly!
这条手链
This bracelet,
是联调局掌握的证据
which is in evidence and under FBI jurisdiction,
它是查明外科医生第24名受害人身份的关键
holds the key to the identity of The Surgeon's 24th victim.
这个圣诞节
Instead of turning your eyes
最新进展 杰西卡·惠特利与媒体交谈
与其关注我们一家
on my family this Christmas...
-你一定是在逗我 -不如利用这线索
- You've got to be kidding. - ...use this clue
帮我查出这位女性的身份
to help me uncover the identity of this woman.
约翰
John?
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
我在此提出悬赏
I hereby offer a reward
一百万美元给予
in the amount of $1 million for information
所提供信息能帮助查出手链主人身份的人
that leads to the truth about the owner of this bracelet
手链上刻有她姓名首字母AMS
which is engraved with the initials AMS.
布莱特还是没接电♥话♥
Bright still isn't picking up.
-我希望 -我有不详的预感
- It is my hope... - I have a bad feeling about this.
通过齐心协力
...that together,
我们能看到正义 真正的正义
we can see that justice, real justice,
终于得以伸张
is finally served.
我们不能再像这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
记得我吗
Remember me?
他们会找到你的
They'll find you.
我们要去的地方 他们永远也找不到
They'll never find us where we're going.
你♥爸♥爸送给你的吗
Your dad buy you that?
是的
Yeah.
人人都需要一把好刀
Everybody needs a good knife.
你不知道几时会派上用场
Y-You never know when it'll come in handy.
-我爸也常这么说 -他是个聪明人
- My dad says that, too. - Smart guy.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
可以
Yeah.
车里有什么
What's in the trunk?
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you.
但你得保证不告诉别人
But you got to promise to keep a secret.
你哥哥不知道他错过了什么乐趣
Your brother doesn't know what fun he's missing.
他真幸运
Lucky him.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表