剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
希望能带我们找到...
Hopefully it leads to...
怎么回事
What the hell?
威杰在干什么
What is Vijay doing?
侧写师为什么在乎一群贼
So, why does a profiler care about a bunch of thieves?
老大 我们没空磨蹭了
Boss, we don't have time for this.
放松 格兰特
Easy, Grant.
我想知道
I want to know.
我懂了
Got it.
懂什么了
Got what?
我们都想弄明白同一个问题
We're both trying to figure out the same thing.
他们之中哪一个是凶手
Which one of them is the killer.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
两天两起盗窃 都精准策划到分毫
Two jobs in two days, both planned to the second.
但两起都有一个平民死亡 中枪方式相同
Both end with a dead civilian, shot in the same way.
这让你开始疑惑
It's got you thinking.
他说得对吗 这个侧写师
Is he right? This profiler?
我是对的 几乎百发百中
Yes, I'm right. Almost always.
-那是谁呢 -显然不是你
- So, who is it, then? - Obviously not you.
至于亚历克斯
As for Alex...
他是你家人 对吧
He's family, right?
还可能是他干的第一票
His first job, maybe.
你让他跟威杰一起走 说明你信任他
You sent him with Vijay, so you trust him.
但剩下三个 就不好说了
You can't say the same for these three.
我们已经组队五年了
We've been a team for five years.
你根本不了解我们
You don't know anything about us.
皮特说得对
Pete's right.
也许你们在一起时间太久了
Maybe you've been together too long.
你觉得呢 茜拉
What do you think, Sheila?
什么 我没杀人
What? I didn't kill anybody.
我能问个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
你是卷发吗
Do you have curly hair?
你爱上茜拉多久了 皮特
How long have you been in love with Sheila, Pete?
什么 我才没有
What? I'm not.
什么情况
What is this?
抢银行只是诱导性毒品
Robbing banks was the gateway drug.
纯肾上腺素分泌
Pure adrenaline.
是茜拉让你一直坚持干这行
She kept you along for the ride. Sheila.
你每时每刻都在想她
You can't get her out of your head.
但是 过度刺♥激♥性精神病的问题是
See, the problem with an overstimulated psychosis
你会开始需要能产生更多肾上腺素的刺♥激♥
is that you start looking for bigger hits of adrenaline.
但对其他成员来说
The downside for your team...
很不幸 你让他们都成了你凶案的从犯
you made them all accessories to your murders.
告诉我不是你干的 皮特
Tell me you didn't do that, Pete.
我要是进去了 这辈子就别想出来了
I go down, I go for life.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought that we were friends.
别说什么朋友 贱♥人♥
Don't say "friends," bitch.
他的所有受害者都长得像你
All his victims looked like you.
她们都是替代品
They're all proxies.
但总有一天 他会厌倦替身
One day soon, he's gonna tire of the stand-ins
转而攻击你
and go for the real thing.
所有人都冷静
Everybody relax.
我就知道他有问题
I knew there was something wrong with him.
格兰特 把枪放下
Grant, put it down.
我叫你把枪放下
I said put it down.
我们合作这么多年了
We worked together for years,
你居然用枪指着我
and you pull a gun on me?!
听着
Listen!
我们仍是一个团队
We're still a team.
我们不必自相残杀
We don't have to kill each other.
问题是...
Problem is...
其中一人不得不这么做
one of you does.
真厉害
That was impressive.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
没有 你只是枕骨后部裂开了
No. Just shaking off one seriously crunchy crack
还没缓过来
to the back of your occipital bone.
最好去做一下断层扫描
Might want to run you through a CT scanner...
前提是你这次能活下来 杀手
if you survive this, killer.
-我不是 -不是杀手吗
- I'm not. - Not a killer?
那是谋杀犯 精神病患
Murderer? Psycho?
恕我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
瞧瞧你干的好事
Look at what you did.
一下子就除掉四个老练的罪犯
Taking out four hardened criminals in one fell swoop.
我没开枪杀人
I didn't shoot anybody.
你没扣下扳机或给枪装上子弹
Well, you didn't pull the triggers or load the guns.
的确没有
No, no, no.
但你给他们的大脑
You loaded their minds
植入了恐惧和愤怒
with fear and anger.
给每个人的量都刚刚好
Each one with the exact right amount.
我的儿子 这简直是天才之作
Ah, my boy, it was a work of genius.
你口口声声说什么朋友
All this talk about friends,
其实这根本无关紧要
it's really beside the point.
你不需要朋友
You don't need friends.
你和你父亲太像了
You're too much like your old man.
你错了
You're wrong.
你根本不是他
You're not even him.
你不过是我头脑中的恐惧和愤怒混杂产生的幻象
You're a mixture of fear and anger playing out in my head.
这也是对的
Also true.
既然我明显是你恐惧反应想象出来的
And since I'm obviously some figment of a fear response,
你应该赶快清醒过来
I think you should clear that head of yours
离开这里
and get out of here.
他们可不是全死了
They're not all dead.
别开枪
Don't do it.
你可真聪明啊
Oh, aren't you smart, huh?
戳破我的秘密
Calling me out,
唆使我所有朋友和我反♥目♥ 为了什么
turning all my friends against me-- for what?
发生了什么 皮特
What happened, Pete?
你为什么开始杀害那些女人
Why'd you start killing those women?
什么变了
What changed?
我♥干♥每一票赚来的钱 我都存起来了
You know, every job I ever did, I saved my cut.
我把钱收好
I-I put it away.
我甚至还投资了
I-I invested, even.
但她永远不会跟我走
She was never gonna leave with me.
永远不会
Not ever.
然后亚历克斯那个混小子出现了
And then some punk like Alex comes around.
我得把他也杀了
I'm gonna have to kill him, too.
不
No!
你真的回来了
You did it. You came back.
当然 我和库珀做交易时
Of course. I clocked the address
记下了地址
when I was making the deal with Coop.
然后我听懂了你的暗示
Then I got your hint about
你提起我爸开车撞倒了那个毒贩
my dad running over the coke dealer.
-这就是你的计划 对吧 -对
- That was the plan, right? - Yeah.
但我真不敢相信居然成功了
But I just can't believe it worked.
我不能丢下我的好兄弟
I couldn't leave a buddy behind.
是啊
Right.
谢了 好兄弟
Thanks... buddy.
再说 开保时捷老爷车撞倒人
And how often do you get to run a guy down
这种机会多难得啊
in a vintage Porsche?!
布莱特 你没事吧
Bright, you okay?
我没事
Fine. Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们搞定了
We happened.
角桌男孩 坏小孩
The corner table boys. The bad seeds.
我们力挽狂澜
We saved the day.
我没有被捕吧
I'm not under arrest, am I?
伊芙 见到你真惊喜啊
Eve, what a lovely surprise.
你还带了花给我
And you brought me flowers.
为了感谢你再次帮我和你儿子牵线
To thank you for reconnecting me with your son.
所以你们终于见面了
So you finally saw each other.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表