剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
干了些小偷小抢
when she dropped out of school.
打架 吸毒之类的
Fights, drugs, all that stuff.
说明她有案底
That means she has a record.
查一查
Run it down.
她为什么离开你
So, why'd she run away?
我不知道
I don't know.
她的性子一向比较野
She was always a bit of a wild one.
但是我们过得很幸福
Yeah. But we had a good life.
然后...
And then...
她就消失了
she vanished.
但是我爱她 我希望她没事
But I love her, and I want her to be okay.
谢谢你的帮助 随时保持联♥系♥
Thanks for your help. We'll be in touch.
卢卡斯·杰拉德对克莉丝汀的描述
Lucas Gerard's description of Christine
蒙特利尔警♥察♥
克莉丝汀·杰拉德
描绘了一个侵略性强
paints a picture of delinquency,
具有强迫症的罪犯
compulsive behavior and aggression.
再加上企图偷婴儿和敲诈勒索
Add attempted baby-napper and extortion to that list,
基本就是一个完美保姆的简历了
and it's quite the résumé for a nanny.
会从事儿童拐卖♥♥的女性
Women who commit child abduction
一般有四种
fall into four categories,
其中一种就是B类人格
one of which is cluster B personalities.
无法预测 控制欲强
Unpredictable, manipulative.
他们经常会在绑♥架♥孩子之前先去
They often ingratiate themselves with the family
接近这家人
prior to abduction.
克莉丝汀符合侧写
Christine fits the profile.
你说凶手有愤怒管理问题
You said the killer had anger issues.
如果埃兹拉发现了克莉丝汀的前科
If Ezra found out about Christine's rap sheet
或者在她第一次打算带走妮娜时阻止了她
or stopped her in her first attempt at taking Nina,
这就是你要的动机 导火索
there's your motive. The trigger.
我们阻止了她一次
We stopped her once.
但如果她能下手杀了埃兹拉
But if she's willing to kill Ezra,
她再次出手偷妮娜只会是时间问题
it's only a matter of time before she tries to take Nina again.
帮黛妮一起留意艾丽莎家
Help Dani keep an eye on Alessa's place.
别让宝宝离开你们的视线
Don't let that baby out of your sight.
我会安排人24小时盯着她家
I'll set up a 24-hour watch on the house.
喂 你还好吧
Yo. You okay?
黛妮告诉我说你让她调查你女朋友的背景
Dani told me you asked her to run a background check on your girl.
这里消息传得真快啊
News travels fast around here.
是的
And, yes,
我已经被告知我很不会处理感情关系了
I've been told that I'm very bad at relationships.
我单身时约会的每一个姑娘我都调查过
I ran a background check on every girl I dated when I was single.
包括塔莉吗
Even Tally?
当然
Hell yeah.
她发现后好几周没理我
And she didn't talk to me for weeks after she found out.
我差点就失去了我人生中最重要的人
I almost lost the best thing in my life
只因为我不敢和她开诚布公
because I was too afraid to be honest with her.
像这样开诚布公吗 "抱歉 伊芙
Honest like, "I'm sorry, Eve.
我是个极度疑神疑鬼的人
"I'm a profoundly suspicious person,
害怕我人生中遇见的所有好事
"afraid that everything good in my life
背后都有可怕的秘密"
is hiding some terrible lie"?
也许不用这么开诚布公
Yeah, maybe not that honest.
让她知道你的感受就好
Just let her know how you feel.
你不会想要一段建立在秘密之上的关系的
You don't want a relationship built on secrets.
马丁 你共进晚餐的对象来了
Martin, your dinner date is here.
抱歉全散开了
I'm sorry about the spread.
如果你觉得我罪大恶极
If you think I'm a criminal,
那我们厨师做的素千层面更是罪不可赦
you should try our cook's vegan lasagna.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
但如果是...
But you'll eat
和你的新女友
with your, uh,
你就会吃吗
new girlfriend?
我不想谈论她
I don't want to talk about her.
这么说
So,
确实是有个新女友
there is a her.
但你看上去不开心
And you look upset.
甜蜜的烦恼
Trouble in paradise?
我能帮上忙吗
How can I help?
你是我知道的最高明的骗子
You're the best liar I know.
你骗了妈妈 我
You fooled Mom, me,
所有人
everybody.
你的谎言几可乱真
And you made the lies feel so real.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我没在撒谎
Well, I wasn't lying.
你当然撒谎了
Of course you were.
你伪装成完美的父亲
You pretended to be the perfect father.
我的确是完美的父亲啊
I was the perfect father.
我确实是过着双重生活啦
I mean, living a double life, for sure.
但这不代表我对家人的爱
But... that doesn't mean I loved my family any less
比任何人少
than the next man.
你觉得你约会的这位女士在骗你吗
You think this woman you're seeing is lying to you?
我觉得她有秘密
I think she has secrets.
所有女人都有 儿子
All women do, my boy.
这是她们最优良的品质
It's one of their best qualities.
但如果她瞒了我什么很重要的事
But if she's hiding something important from me,
如果她在撒谎...
if she's lying...
那说明她是个人类 马科姆
Then she's human, Malcolm.
真爱就是接受另一个人身上的...
Real love is about accepting the parts of another person that are...
未知
unknown.
接受你可能会被蒙蔽这个可能性
Opening yourself up to the possibility of being duped.
或者被伤害
Or hurt.
是很糟糕的
It's terrible business.
但如果我没这么做过 那么...
But if I'd never done it, then...
就不会有你了
you wouldn't be here right now.
不
No.
我不要
I'm not.
这不是交心的温情一刻
We are not having a moment.
这就是有点交心的温情一刻啦
We're having a little bit of a moment.
好吧
Fine.
和我说说你的案子
Tell me about your case.
什么情况
What do you got?
一个死去的丈夫
A dead husband,
一个焦虑的母婴博主
a frayed mommy blogger,
一个偷婴儿的互惠生
a baby-napping au pair
不知道凶手是谁
and no idea who the killer is.
好桃色啊
Salacious.
已经排除婴儿的嫌疑了吗
Have we ruled out the baby?
我们重点怀疑互惠生
We're focusing on the au pair.
但那个妈妈也有秘密
But the mom has secrets, too.
关于她手臂上的伤口 她撒谎了
She lied about a cut on her arm.
她说是上周受的伤
She said it was from a week ago,
但伤口裂开了 在流血
but it opened up and started bleeding.
还有别的关于她的线索吗
Anything else with her?
她喝苏打汽水
She was drinking a soda,
然而却在社交媒体上宣扬净化饮食
though she preaches clean eating across her social media.
她吃药吗
She take pills?
一些
A few.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
她可能有1型糖尿病
Well, the wife may have type 1 diabetes.
神经损伤可能会导致伤口愈合缓慢
Nerve damage can cause slow healing.
她配苏打水吃的药片可能是葡萄糖
The tablets she took with the soda could be glucose pills.
这有什么可撒谎的
Why would she lie about that?
除非糖尿病妊娠会被认为是高风险的
Unless a diabetic pregnancy would be considered high-risk.
当然了
Of course.
这位母婴博主在宝宝出生前有没有发过
Did your mommy blogger post about complications
她经历的并发症或是卧床休息
or bed rest before the baby was born?
没有
No.
她在摩纳哥 航海
She was in Monaco, sailing.
航海
Sailing?
什么样的产科医生会允许一个高风险孕妇...
What obstetrician would let a high-risk pregnant woman...
如果她根本就没怀孕呢
What if she wasn't pregnant?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表