剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
You looked through my files? Yes!
你看了我的文件 没错
As a not-so-famous man once said,
正如一个没那么著名的人说过
"I'm a PI. I can't help it."
"我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 职业病"
Yeah, well...
那好吧
So, business started falling off,
生意那时开始走下坡路
and... I kept dipping
而且... 我不断地
into the retirement fund to keep afloat.
从退休基金里拿钱来维持运营
I was too embarrassed to tell Shirl.
我不好意思和舍尔说
So you filed for divorce?
所以你就申请了离婚
And then just voluntarily let her take everything?
之后主动让她拿走了一切
I even floated a loan
我甚至借了一笔贷款
to make the settlement bigger.
好让她能多拿点钱
You know, I promised her
我向她承诺过
an easy retirement
要让舒舒服服地退休
and took it away, one failure
但却打破了承诺 辜负了她
after another.
一次又一次
I ruined her life.
我毁了她的生活
Why don't we leave that up to her?
我们为何不让她来做决定
Hey... Somebody call a cab?
嗨... 有人叫了出租车吗
Shirl?
舍尔
I figured you could use a lift.
我猜你需要搭个车
And maybe a do-over.
或许加上再来一次的机会
You big lug,
你个大笨蛋
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我失去你了
I just couldn't stand
我只是无法承受
the thought of disappointing you again.
再次让你失望
You actually thought
你真以为t
I cared about the money?
我在乎的是钱吗
You and me, we're more than that.
你我之间并不只有钱
All the time I was running away that
所有我在逃避的日子里
what I really wanted...
我真正想要的
was standing in front of me.
就是此刻的眼前人
Come on. I've lived here
来 我已经住在这里
long enough. Let's go.
够久了 我们走吧
Come on, baby. OK.
来 亲爱的 好的
Oh, look who's here: the hockey man.
看看谁在这呢 冰球高手
Your daughter called. She's coming by later.
你女儿刚才来电♥话♥了 她一会要过来
What are you talking about? I just saw her.
你说什么呢 我刚见过她
Like the old Greek guy said, don't shoot the messenger.
有个希腊人说过 "我不过是个传话的"
They're cute together.
他们俩在一起真好
Do you want a drink?
你要喝一杯吗
You read my mind.
你真懂我
Glinski!
格林斯基
There's wine in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有酒
Henri Lepagnier?
亨利·于勒帕尼耶
That's good juice.
这可是好酒
Cassie gave it to me. She told me to share it with...
凯西给我的 她告诉我把它分享给...
in a year. Probably just needs
在一年之内 这酒可能需要
to breathe a little.
稍微醒一下
Well!
行啦
That's long enough. Yeah. Ah...
够久了 是的
To happy endings. And beginnings.
致圆♥满♥结局 以及新的开始
So, case is over. When are you going to Seattle?
案子已经结了 你什么时候去西雅图
Not tonight.
今晚不去
Can I help you?
您有何需要吗
Uh, yeah. I'm looking for Matt Shade.
是的 我要找马特·谢德
Yeah, I'm Matt.
我就是马特
What can I do for you?
我能为您做点什么
I'm Sabrina Campbell. Um...
我是塞布丽娜·坎贝尔
I think you knew my mother.
我想你认识我母亲
Yeah, I sure did.
没错 我确实认识
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表