剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry it turned into such a huge deal!
不好意思 没想到演变成这么大的事
That's alright. We were happy to help.
没关系 我们很乐意帮忙的
Besides, it all worked out in the end
再说 最后还不是解决了
and you're gonna be an auntie.
而且你要当姑妈啦
I know. Tracy told me. Isn't that fantastic?
我知道 特蕾西告诉我了 是不是很奇妙
Congratulations, Zoe.
恭喜呀 佐伊
How's the trip going by the way? I'm having the best time
顺便问一句 好玩吗 特别好玩
And the food? I can't get enough of that cuy chactado.
而且特别好吃 烤几内亚猪简直吃不腻
Wow! You're brave!
哇 你好厉害
Why?
为什么
They tried to get me to eat that when I was down there,
我在那里的时候当地人也让我吃
and I said, "No way, I'm not eating guinea..."
我说"不可能 我不会吃豚..."
Shhh!
嘘
"Pig."
"鼠"
I figured, if she says no to me in my boxer shorts,
我认为 如果她穿着我的四角内♥裤♥说不
then it's not meant to be.
那应该不是这个意思
And what did Becca say?
那么贝卡说了什么
She said, "No."
她说"不"
Made me fly her to Paris
以至于我带她飞去了巴黎
and re-propose under the Eiffel Tower.
然后在埃菲尔铁塔下再次求婚
OK. Well, that probably should have been your first sign
好吧 那可能是首次出现预兆
it wasn't gonna work out. Should have been.
你们俩不会长久的 应该是
Oh, my God!
天啊
Truth is I was
事实是
so in love with her at that time,
我当时深爱着她
I was the definition of a fool in love.
我简直就是深陷爱情的傻子
Oh, I don't know. Everyone puts so much emphasis
不清楚 每个人都觉得完美的求婚
on the perfect engagement,
很重要
but I don't know if it exists.
但我认为不是的
Ken proposed to me twice, and both times were
肯向我求婚了两次 两次都
absolutely perfect.
特别的完美
It's just him
只是因为他
I didn't want. So what do you want,
我不喜欢 那你喜欢什么样的呢
Ms. Everett?
埃弗雷特女士
Sounds crazy,
听起来不现实
but I just want someone unpredictable, you know.
我只是想要一个不安常理出牌的人
Someone who calls me on my crap,
会说一些傻话
someone who...
会...
someone who drives me nuts,
会把我逼疯
but in the end, always has my back.
但最终 还是会支持我
Wow, that does sound crazy.
确实听起来不太现实
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
Seriously, that sounds very mature.
实话实说 听起来很成熟
And you need to know whoever you do end up with,
你要知道 不管你和谁在一起
he's one lucky guy.
他都是个幸运的人
Damn, Shade. I didn't expect you to say that.
天啊 谢德 我可没想你说这些
Yes! Hahaha!
太好啦
Triumph!
凯♥旋♥
Congratulations, Dad!
恭喜啦 老爸
Yeah. Uh, bravo, compliments to the chef.
是啊 好极啦 向主厨致敬
I kicked butt.
秒杀全场
Hey, I got enough in the car for three more small bowls
我车上还有一些获奖的秋葵浓汤
of this prizewinning gumbo. Why don't you go
够分三小碗的 你要不去端进来
get that and I'll get some bowls out of the kitchen.
然后我去厨房♥拿碗
Alright.
好的
that's, uh... that's the contractor and the agency's
这... 这是装♥修♥队来信息了
all good, so I'm gonna go. You're welcome to stay here.
事务所都弄好了 我要走了 你可以留下来
Oh no, it's fine. I've got a lot of work to catch up on.
哦 不用了 没事的 我还有一些工作没做完
Prize-winning gumbo... you heard, right?
获奖的秋葵浓汤呢... 你听到了 对吧
Yes, and I will take a giant rain cheque on that.
是啊 那我以后再补上吧
Thank you, Don. Shade, I'll see you
谢谢 唐 谢德 明天
tomorrow or... whatever.
见或者... 再说
Yeah. Alrighty then.
好吧 好吧
I guess it's just us guys.
我想只剩下我们俩了
What were you two up to? Uh, nothing. Just work stuff.
你们俩干嘛了 没做什么 就是公事
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表