剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I'll take you to him.
我带你去找他
Good, good. That wasn't that hard, now, was it?
很好 这多简单啊
Let's go. Keep walking. Go.
走吧 快走
Team, halt.
所有人暂停
He's in there.
他在这里
You first. What's the matter, you don't trust me?
你先进 什么意思 你不相信我
No.
不相信
I can't find the light switch.
我找不到开关
I've been wanting to do that all night.
这一拳我憋了一晚上了
What the hell did you rig up over there, Everett?
埃弗雷特 你这是布了个什么机关
Well, you remember my toaster- slash-hair-dryer disaster?
还记得我那次烤面包机乱搭吹风机的灾难性后果吗
Got me wondering what would happen if I daisy-chained up
然后我就在想 要是我串联二十个伟生的
twenty of those GreatLife's Lightning Prep Veggie-Dicers.
极速预制蔬菜电切刀 会有什么效果
Hm! Very impressive. Yippeekiyay.
效果惊人 那是相当惊人
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
I got some bad news.
我有个坏消息
A friend of mine told me your clip's empty,
我有个朋友说你的弹夹是空的
and that gun's got bullets. OK. OK.
我这把枪才有子弹 懂了
Gun on the ground. Get on your knees.
枪放在地上 跪下
Hands behind your back. Let's go. How you doing?
双手放在背后 快点 都挺好的吧
You two... These two, huh?
你们两个... 你找这俩吧
You are just lucky that no one was seriously hurt.
算你们走运 没有重大伤亡
It wasn't luck, Ma'am.
这不是什么运气 长官
It was thanks to critical information Detective Mazhari
一切都归功于玛萨里探长
was able to glean from our sources on the inside.
掌握的内部情报
That's true. Once I told Maz the last gunman had no bullets...
说得对 是我告诉马茨最后一个枪匪没有子弹
He was able to successfully defuse the situation.
他才能顺利解决事态
Right. Well, I know spin when I hear it.
没错 听弦音知雅意 我明白你的意思
Your full report on my desk before sunrise.
天亮之前 把完整的报告交给我
Yours, too.
还有你
Yes, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am.
是 长官 是 长官
So, the whole neck brace thing?
脖子上的箍圈的事...
Yeah, that was a scam. But this isn't.
是是 就是骗保用的 这个可是真的
Bruised ribs on company property.
在公♥司♥里弄伤的肋骨
Yeah, sorry about that.
真的伤害了 抱歉
Now I can say I went toe-to-toe with Matt Shade.
现在我就能说 我正面对抗过马特·谢德
Besides,
另外吧
I think the bandage looks sexy.
我觉得缠上绷带还挺诱人的
Really?
是吗
Do you like cats?
你喜欢猫吗
They seem like a happy couple.
就像一对开心的夫妇
You know who's not gonna be happy? The insurance company,
知道有什么人不开心吗 保险公♥司♥
when they have to pay out that new claim.
有新索赔了
But we did good tonight, Everett.
反正咱们今晚干得不赖 埃弗雷特
I think we deserve a reward.
该犒劳犒劳自己
You thinking what I think you're thinking?
你知道我想在在想什么啊
I'm thinking about a double bacon meat bomb with fries.
我脑子里都是双份大号♥熏肉配薯条
Get out of my head!
少偷♥窥♥我的大脑
You know, I'm now even kicking for a
我说 我都开始想要一杯
peanut butter banana milk shake.
花生酱香蕉奶昔了
That's partner ever.
真是我搭档
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表