剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I can't see it.
我看不见
Here, how is that?
这样呢
Just stay still.
别动
There you go. Alright.
搞定 好了
Got it? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
Suck in. Ah...
吸肚子
Come on!
快来
The marine unit confirmed it.
水警已证实
Each day before the Blimey Barnacle set sail,
在神奇藤壶号♥每次启航的前一天
another ship from Rochester stops in the exact same spot.
会有另一艘从罗切斯特来的船会停在同一地点
That can't be a coincidence.
一定不是巧合
It's Angie.
是安吉
Hey.
嗨
Did you talk to Danica? Yeah,
你和达妮卡说过了吗 说了
and I'm with her and Carson. Put them on.
我和她还有卡尔森在一起 让她们听电♥话♥
This is Inspector Carson.
我是卡尔森警督
You need to get in touch with Maz right now.
你需要现在就和马茨联♥系♥
I can't. He's deep undercover, and he contacts us.
不行 他在深度潜伏中 要等他联♥系♥我们
Are you guys set up at The Turk's warehouse?
你们在土耳其佬的仓库埋伏好了吗
How did you know that? That's not important.
你们怎么知道 那不重要
What's important is that you get everybody down there now.
重要的是现在你要派所有人过去
The leader of the smuggling ring is a woman, Amy Pantalone.
走私链的头目是个女的 叫艾米·潘塔洛内
She's on her way to meet Maz. We're on our way to intercept.
她在去见马茨的路上 我们要去拦截
You will do no such thing. I am not putting months
你们不能这么做 我不会因为你的一点直觉
of task force work at risk on the basis of your hunch.
而拿这几个月的工作冒险
It's not a hunch. Unless you want another dead cop on your hands,
这不是直觉 除非你还想手下有人牺牲
I suggest you call Maz.
不然就联♥系♥马茨
They're not gonna make it there in time.
他们来不及到的
We will. What are we supposed to do?
我们来得及 我们该怎么办
Stall.
拖延时间
Who the hell are you? They call me Captain Amy.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 他们叫我艾米船长
Hahaha! Oh, yeah?
哈哈哈 所以呢
Ah, you're the brains of this whole operation?
你是这整场行动的头头吗
It's nice to finally meet you. Yeah, yeah, sure. Likewise.
很高兴终于见到你 是啊 我也是
You brought friends. Tell me, do any of you perchance
你带了朋友来 告诉我 你们有人的
have a watch that works or, uh...?
手表还在走吗
Change of plan. Since when?
计划改变 什么时候改的
Since your associates showed up on my ship.
从你的人上我的船开始
Wha...
什...
Where are they? They're fine.
他们在哪里 他们没事
For now.
暂时没事
And that's the product?
那就是货吗
Yeah. But first...
是的 但首先...
What the hell is this? It's a test.
这要干什么 是个测试
Tonya here is the reason for the delay.
就是因为汤娅 货才延迟的
If you are who you say you are,
如果你真是自己说的那种人
you'll have no problem shooting her.
射杀她应该轻而易举吧
I don't know what you heard,
我不知道你听说了什么
but that's not really the way I do business.
但我不是这么做生意的
I don't remember offering you a choice.
我没给你选择
Pick up the gun.
手♥枪♥捡起来
Ok.
好吧
It's nothing personal. Please don't. Please don't.
不是针对你 求你 别 求求你 不要
Don't shoot. Please.
别开枪 拜托
Please don't shoot. Please don't shoot.
求你不要开枪 求求你别开枪
That's too bad.
太遗憾了
I really hoped this relationship was gonna work out.
我还真希望我们能做成生意
Sorry to interrupt! Um...
抱歉打扰了 呃...
I just realized
我刚想到
I left my wallet in your office, Turk.
我钱包落你办公室了 土耳其佬
So, uh, don't mind me, I'm just gonna run in there and grab it.
别让我打扰到你们 我就过去拿一下
Not another step! Where's your partner?
不许再走了 你搭档呢
Right here, Captain.
这儿呢 船长
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Come on, are you serious? That's a flare gun.
你认真的吗 那是把信♥号♥♥枪
Go ahead and shoot. If you say so.
来开枪呀 如你所愿
What are you gonna do now?
你现在要怎么办
Who me? Oh, nothing.
我吗 什么也不干
It's them I'd worry about.
我恐怕是他们干了
Police! Get down on your knees! Hands above your head!
我们是警♥察♥ 膝盖贴地 双手抱头
Clear!
安全
Alright, cuff 'em.
好的 拷上吧
Office is clear. The gallery's secure.
办公室安全 走廊安全
Start with her.
从她开始
Hands behind your back. Check under the jewels.
手放背后 看珠宝下面
Check Matey. Yeah, 'cause of the pirates.
朋友 检查一下 好吧 因为海盗主题
Right, I got it. That's good.
好的 明白 很好
Quite a bust, my friend. Congratulations!
干得漂亮 朋友 恭喜
Thanks. The only downside is
谢谢 不足之处就是
now I owe you two speedbumps a huge favour.
现在我欠你们两个一个大人情
Congratulations, Maz. It's a real career maker.
恭喜 马茨 这是重要的职业里程碑
Are you... What is that? I'm...
你... 这要怎么 我...
Yeah. Great. Thanks, Powers.
很好 谢谢了 鲍尔斯
I only hope Inspector Carson agrees with you.
我只希望卡尔森警督也这么觉得
Speaking of Carson, Sunshine express 12 o'clock.
说到卡尔森 正在十二点方向闪耀
Mazhari... Inspector.
马萨里... 警督
Please explain to me
请跟我解释下
how these two civilians got mixed up
这两个平民是怎么搞进
in this top-secret police operation.
警方最高级别机密行动的
These two risked their necks to save my life and
这两个冒着生命危险救我
take down one of the city's worst drug dealers, Inspector.
还拿下了这个城市里最狠毒的大毒贩之一 警督
What did you do today?
你今天又做了什么
What?
什么
I realized instantly that that last part was over the line,
我突然意识到最后一句话太过火了
and I sincerely apologize.
我真诚地道歉
Nice work, Mazhari. Thank you.
干得好 马萨里 谢谢
You too, Wonder Twins.
你们也是 神奇双子
Oh! Hey.
嗨
Are you going on a trip? Now that I made my statements
你们要去旅行吗 我已经向警局
to the police, I'm a free woman.
做了笔录 我自♥由♥了
So, we are going to Thailand. It's long overdue.
我们要去泰国 已经超期很久了
Ah, you guys are gonna love it there.
你们会喜欢那里的
We just wanted to thank you for not giving up on me.
我们就想来谢谢你们 没有放弃我
And for your faith in true love.
还有你们对真爱的信念
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, a wise man once told me,
曾经有个智者跟我说
"If you're lucky enough to find someone you can trust,
"如果你足够幸运 找到你能信任的人
hold on tight."
要牢牢抓住"
That was Dr. Destin's thought of the day yesterday on 106 FM.
那是德斯坦博士昨天在106调频的每日一句上说的
It still fits.
还是很合适
Well, thank you again
再次谢谢你们
for everything.
为我们做的一切
Safe trip, guys.
旅行安全
You think they're gonna make it?
你觉得他们能美满吗
Yeah, I do.
我相信
I guess true love does conquer all.
我猜真爱确实能克服一切
Speaking of which, what did you do about Jules?
说起这个 你怎么处理茱尔丝的事
Well, I'm actually gonna let her do the show.
其实我打算同意她去演出
Ahh... I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会同意
Welcome to come if you like. I'd love to,
欢迎你一起来啊 我很乐意
but Tex is on his way over.
不过特克斯在过来的路上
Alright.
好吧
Tell her I said good luck. Sure will.
告诉她我祝她好运 肯定会的
See you tomorrow, partner.
明天见 搭档
Yeah.
好
How's everybody doing tonight?
大家今晚好啊
Now, I know you guys like to keep things fresh, so I brought
我知道你们喜欢听新鲜的 所以我今晚带了
a little friend tonight. Give some love to Jules!
一个小朋友过来 欢迎茱尔丝
We love you!
我们爱你
Let's hear it now, Jules!
让我们听过瘾吧 茱尔丝
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表