剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Because her family won't have anything to do with me now.
因为她家再也不想跟我有联♥系♥了
You are a Joshi. An excellent prospect.
你是我们乔希家的孩子 一表人才
Who is this girl?
那个女孩是谁?
It's.... It's me.
是... 是我
Anika? Anika?
阿妮卡? 阿妮卡?
When Sunesh told me that
苏尼什跟我说
Priya was totally sabotaging the engagement,
普利娅想搞砸这次订婚仪式
I knew that mom and dad would never allow us to get married.
我知道爸妈应该永远不会让我们俩结婚了
We were going to run away. It was my idea.
所以我们打算私奔 是我的主意
But we needed money.
但是我们需要钱
Look, I told her I'd take care of it.
我跟她说我会搞定这一切的
I wanted to do something noble for once.
我只是想做成一件事 哪怕只有一次
Mom! He hacked your boyfriend. I know! But it was for love!
妈! 他可是黑了你男朋友文件的人 我知道 但都是因为爱啊!
My boy.
好儿子
Dr. Haldar...
哈尔达医生...
I am so sorry.
对不起
What I did was stupid.
我做了一堆蠢事
I have no right to ask you to forgive my son,
我没有权力要求你原谅我儿子
but one father to another, I ask you, please.
但是同为父亲 我请求你原谅他 拜托了
Our kids mess up and we pick them up. 'Cause we love 'em.
熊孩子惹祸 老父亲总是背锅的 因为我们爱他们嘛
Yes, we do.
是啊 没错
Everyone, there is so much food in the house.
各位 我们家里吃的应有尽有
Please join us.
一起来吧
I am sure that Sunesh and Anika
我觉得苏尼什和阿妮卡
may want to discuss an engagement.
可以开始谈订婚的事了
A long engagement.
多么来之不易的订婚啊
Do you like Indian food?
你喜欢吃印度菜吗?
I make a mean dal.
印度扁豆咖喱可是我的拿手菜
We'll see about that. Yes, ma'am.
那我们就等着试菜啦 好的 伯母
You know, it's funny. It seems like no matter
多有意思啊 似乎不管在哪个国家
where people are from, parents and kids drive each other crazy.
父母和孩子总是相爱相杀呢
Yeah.
没错
Now, that's love.
看 这就是爱啊
I'll get the car.
我去取车
I'll meet you at your place?
我一会儿去你家找你好吗?
Yes.
好
He's a good man. Yes, he is.
他是个不错的男人 的确
And that butt, you could bounce a quarter off it.
还有他的翘臀 弹啊弹
You're ruining this.
...气氛都被你搞没了
Dad, I didn't miss curfew. I missed two curfews.
老爸 我的确违反了宵禁 而且还违反了两次
I heard. Just let me get this out.
我听说了 我可以跟你解释
Everything here is incredible.
这边的一切都太棒了
But a couple of weeks ago I discovered BioClub, then Lala Lounge,
两三周以前 我发现了BioClub 还有Lala Lounge
then 720 Caffe. Please tell me those are restaurants,
还有720 Caffe 你说的都是餐厅吧
galleries. Clubs.
美术馆也行 都是酒吧
Where some of the best DJs play.
每家的DJ都非常优秀
The way they layer
他们打碟的方式
sound and music, I can feel the vibrations in my whole body.
那些声音和韵律 我感觉到整个人都在追随他们的节奏
It's a total art form, and when I hear it,
我真觉得这是彻头彻尾的艺术 我一听
it's like I'm a whole new person.
就感觉自己焕然一新
Does that sound dumb?
我是不是有点前言不搭后语了?
No, honey.
不会 宝宝
It sounds amazing.
听起来很棒
Thing is DJs don't usually start until after curfew.
问题就在于 DJ的表演总是在宵禁时间之后开始
I would've told you but I didn't want it to end.
我本来想告诉你的 但是我害怕说了之后就再也没机会去了
Well look, honey,
听我说 宝贝
I don't like the idea of you going to clubs
我不想让你大晚上 在没有成年人陪伴的情况下
at night without an adult.
自己去俱乐部
I know, dad. I'm sorry. But...
我知道 爸爸 对不起 不过...
Maybe I can talk to Ms. Ricci about extending your curfew
我或许可以跟里奇夫人商量一下 每周给你两三天时间
a couple of nights a week. Really?
让你可以晚点儿回宿舍 真的吗?
With a real chaperone, not just with Liam.
不过你得有监护人 只有利亚姆可不行
I will. I will! Ti amo, papà.
我会的 我爱你 爸爸
Now that's some Italian that I understand. I love you too, honey.
这句意大利语我还能懂 我也爱你 宝贝
About Liam... You kind of owe him an apology.
还有利亚姆... 我觉得你该跟他道个歉
Uh, yeah, well...
是的吧...
He's in the kitchen. I'll get him.
他就在厨房♥里 我去叫他
Honey, you're breaking up! Honey, I'm losing you!
啊呀宝贝 网卡了! 画面不连贯了! 我看不见你了!
That was serious fun!
逛街也太好玩儿了吧!
My arms actually hurt from carrying all those bags.
提这么多袋子 我手都快断了
Do you want a beer? Oh. Darling,
来瓶啤酒吗? 亲爱的
I think we've earned ourselves
我觉得我们应该来杯高级的
something a little classier. Don't you?
来犒劳一下自己 是吧
Box wine? That's my girl.
红酒? 不愧是我亲女儿
So, Corey and Priya got engaged. That's great news.
克里和普利娅订婚了 这是个好消息啊
I mean, I guess once the secret was out,
一旦秘密说开了
there was nothing holding them back.
他们也就无所畏惧了
Speaking of...
说起来...
Why all the secrecy surrounding your very cute
为什么你那个超级可爱又成功的男朋友
and super successful boyfriend?
周围尽是些波谲云诡的故事呢?
Well, I figured if I'm gonna be a screw-up,
我猜 如果我要是搞砸了和他的关系
I might as well do it without an audience this time.
我就得隐姓埋名藏起来了吧
You're not a screw-up, mom. Besides,
妈 你不会搞砸的
based on what you and Rohit just went through, I mean,
你们一起经历了这一切
maybe this is the real deal.
我觉得他就是你要等的人
You think?
你真这么想吗?
What about you? Hey.
那你呢? 嘿
I know it's last minute, but you two wouldn't wanna
我这么问有点突然 不过 你们俩想不想
go see a DJ spin tonight with me, would you?
跟我一起去看DJ表演啊 应该很期待吧?
Are you using words you don't know again?
你说的这个词你自己都不懂是什么吧?
Jules is suddenly into the scene.
茱尔斯突然爱上了这个
No. I'm going to tap out. Come on.
不去 别算上我 一起去吧
Call Rohit! We'll make it a foursome! I have questions.
叫上罗希特 我们四个一起去 我有个问题
You know what, so do I. Like, what exactly are his intentions?
巧了 我也有 比如 他到底怎么想的?
Exactly! Exactly!
是啊! 是啊!
You're not serious.
你们俩在开玩笑吧
Ha! Ha! You guys!
哈哈 你们这俩小人精!
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表