剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Dana's here.
丹娜来了
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Been looking all over for you.
我找你半天了
Ow! Wow! Someone likes it rough.
哇! 看来有人想来硬的呢
You got a lot of nerve showing up here. Let's go.
大家可都等着你呢 跟我走
If you're planning on taking me outside, I'd suggest you find
如果你想带我出去 那我建议你找一个
a more subtle way of doing it. I was never one for subtle.
不那么引人注意的方式 那不是我的风格
There are 15 security guards standing around.
这里有十五个安保人员
Do you really want to see what happens when I scream?
我猜你也知道 我要是尖叫会发生什么吧?
Fine. We'll wait,
你赢了 我们再等等
considering we've got your partner.
反正你搭档已经在我们手上了
You know, my offer still stands.
我的建议还是有效的
I can get my passport guy on the phone
把电♥话♥给我 只要十分钟 让我联♥系♥一下护照中介
in 10 minutes, and I'll sweeten the deal.
另外我可以再多给你些好处
I have $40,000 in cash
我有四万美元现金
in my rental car. It's yours
就在我租的车里 放我走
if you let me go. You're bargaining.
钱全是你的 开始讨价还价了
You must be desperate. I'm trying to help you.
看来你很着急啊 我是在帮你
You seem like a nice person, I'd hate you to spend the next,
你看起来也不像个坏人 我也不希望你在监狱里
what? 15 to 20 years in prison? Just forget it, OK?
蹲上十几二十年 能闭嘴吗 行吗?
I'm not letting you go. Why do you care so much
我不会放你走的 我就不明白了
about a stupid Japanese dagger?
你怎么那么关心那把日本的破匕♥首♥啊?
You mean sword.
你是想说武士刀吧
It's a katana sword from the Muromachi period.
那可是室町时代的武士刀
Same same.
那也还是把匕♥首♥啊
Where's the hard drive?
你把硬盘藏哪儿了?
My guess? The Golyanovo District of Moscow.
想知道吗? 莫斯科格丽雅诺富区
You sold it to the Russian mob? It's just business.
你把硬盘卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥人了? 在商言商嘛
So what are your plans for the sword?
那你准备怎么处理这把武士刀呢?
Guess you're gonna miss out on that $20 million payday.
我猜这两百万你是拿不着了
Unless you took it already.
除非你已经偷到了
Well, I guess we're about to find out, aren't we?
再等一小会儿 就知道你猜得对不对了
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please.
女士们 先生们 麻烦大家看这边
It's the moment you've all been waiting for.
下面是大家期待已久的时刻
Come join me.
请大家到台前来
Come closer, please.
我们可要靠近一点儿
Haha! May I present the one of a kind,
马上就为大家呈现举世无双的
priceless Muromachi sword.
无价之宝 室町时代武士刀
Shade, look. The same key.
谢德 快看 钥匙是一样的
Shade, the sword's still here.
谢德 武士刀还在
That's my cue.
我能告诉你的就这么多了
Let me go! Hey, is there a problem?
放开我! 有什么问题吗?
Yes. This man is trying to drag me to his car.
是的 这个人想把我拽到他车里去
Sir, let go of her.
先生 请放开这位女士
Angie, I get it.
安吉 我明白了
I feels wrong to run,
我是没可能逃跑了
but even if you catch Dana, which you won't...
但你们也抓不到丹娜 就算抓到了
she'll never confess to setting you up.
她也不会承认陷害你的事的
And the cops have you on video. There's is no version of this
警♥察♥现在拿到的监控拍到的人是你
where you don't end up in prison.
目前看来 你只能在狱中度过余生了
Pick up, Shade.
接电♥话♥啊 谢德
Sir, you're coming with us! Sorry it had to end this way.
先生 你得跟我们走! 抱歉陷害你至此境地了呢
This is Matt Shade. Leave a message.
我是马特·谢德 请留下口讯
Are you sure there's money in your car?
你确定你车里有四万美金吗?
Grey duffel bag. Take my keys.
车里有个灰色的大号♥旅行包 钥匙在这里
You better be telling the truth.
你最好说的是实话
Yeah, OK, OK.
行 我能自己走
Zoe, I could use a diversion right now.
佐伊 想办法转移注意力
Oh, boy.
天啊
Ha! Amazing!
哇! 太令人惊艳了!
Look out!
小心!
Oh, I'm so sorry! Code red!
我非常抱歉! 红色警戒!
Code red in gala mezzanine.
宴会前厅 红色警戒
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
没事的
Ma'am, come here. Ma'am. I'm rich, it's OK.
女士 请到这边来 女士 我有钱 赔得起的
Where the hell have you been? Uh, I'm almost there.
靠 你去哪儿了? 我快到了
I can't believe you let yourself get captured. It's not a big deal. They don't know anything.
真不敢相信你居然被他们抓到了 不是什么大事儿 我什么都没说
And Angie's under house arrest. Or at least she was.
反正安吉现在被软禁了了 至少曾经是
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
I convinced her to take door number two.
我成功说服她做了其他选择
She's running? Wouldn't you?
她逃跑了? 要是你难道不跑吗?
See you in five.
一会见
Angie, what's up?
安吉 怎么了?
I tried calling you. Things got a little hairy here.
你一直没接电♥话♥ 我这边出了些状况
Dana was here, but I lost her.
丹娜刚才出现了 但是我没抓住她
Shade. I had to let Dominic go. What?!
谢德 我把多米尼克放走了 什么?!
Dana sent a kill code, OK?
丹娜发了一个自杀代码 你知道吗?
They were gonna scrap the whole thing. My bet is Dominic
他们可能会毁了所有资料 我猜多米尼克
is on his way to you right now. Whoa, whoa! Angie, slow down.
正赶去和丹娜会合了 安吉 我还...
I thought we were protecting the sword.
我还以为我们要保护那把刀呢
The sword is a diversion, Shade. Think about it.
刀只是为了吸引我们的注意力 谢德 你好好想想
Why would they stick around after stealing top-secret government data?
他们已经偷了政♥府♥的绝密数据 为什么还不逃走?
I mean, why has no one accessed the drive?
为什么没人能够访问硬盘?
There's a good chance the drive hasn't been delivered yet. It means they still have it.
他们很可能还没有转移硬盘 硬盘还在他们手里
Exactly. At least for now. What are you talking about?
没错 至少现在还在 你说什么?
The Hermitage Museum, it's in Russia.
冬宫博物馆 在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Dana said they sold the drive to the Russian mob. They're using the outbound shipment
丹娜说她把硬盘卖♥♥给俄♥国♥人了 肯定是要把硬盘
to smuggle the hard drive out of the country.
混在出境货物里运到俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well, you need to stop it, Shade.
谢德 你得阻止他们
Thousands of lives are at stake. I put a GPS tracker on Dominic's phone.
成千上万的人现在都命悬一线 我在多米尼克的电♥话♥上装了定♥位♥器♥
I just sent you the link. It's the best I could do. You have to get the drive back.
已经把链接发你了 我能做的都做了 拿回硬盘就靠你了
You're a genius. OK, sit tight.
你真是个小天才 好 你自己保重
And, Shade... What is it?
谢德... 还有什么事?
There's something else I need to tell you.
我还有点事儿要告诉你
Thank you, gentlemen. I'll take it from here.
谢谢各位 你们的任务结束 可以先走了
Where's the fob?
货箱钥匙呢?
Hello to you too.
让它跟你打个招呼
Don't get cute. Where's the drive?
别油腔滑调的 硬盘呢?
Let's do this.
干正事吧
Hey, did a blonde woman come through here?
刚才有个金发女人过去吗?
Yeah, you just missed her.
有 刚刚走过去
Come in, Zoe. What's going on?
还在吗 佐伊 怎么了?
Dominic just left here with the hard drive.
多米尼克刚才带着硬盘跑了
Whoa, Dominic was here?
等等 多米尼克?
Yeah. Call Maz. Get him to scramble a roadblock unit.
是 给麦子打电♥话♥ 叫他赶紧设个路障
I'll send him the location.
我一会儿把地点发给他
Is Angie OK? Just do it!
安吉还好吗? 先干活!
Son of a bitch!
贱♥人♥!
Hands where I can see 'em! Hands in the air, let's go!
举起手来 上!
Keep 'em there! No big moves! Go ahead, go ahead!
待在原地! 不要动! 往前!
Shade, stay back, stay back! Get out of the vehicle!
谢德 后退! 下车!
I don't know what's going on. I'm just the driver.
我什么都不知道 我只是个开车的
Save it. Cuff him. Check his pocket. There's a fob.
得了吧 铐上 搜他的口袋 肯定有货箱钥匙
Let's get out his plaque. You better be right about this.
来看看他耍了什么计俩 但愿你没有猜错
Shade, be careful.
谢德 轻点儿
Take it easy, those are priceless artifacts!
慢慢来 这些可都是无价的艺术品啊
Trust me.
相信我
Is that the hard drive they say Angie stole?
这就是所谓的被安吉偷走的硬盘?
One and the same.
就是这个
Now, there's one more favour I gotta ask of you.
我还要请你再帮个忙
I want to be wheels up in three minutes.
三分之后起飞
Yes, Ma'am.
好的 女士
Angie. Relax, I just want to talk.
安吉 别紧张 我只想和你谈谈
Well, I'm flattered,
哇 受宠若惊
but, uh, I'm afraid I don't have a lot of time.
不过 我要走了
Take me with you! Excuse me?
那就带我一起 我没听错吧?
There's $40,000 in that bag. It's all yours.
包里有四万美金 都是你的了
I'm never gonna beat that charge.
我没有机会翻供了
My life's over.
我完了
Pull up your pant leg.
把裤腿拉起来
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表