剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Only the first dollar I ever earned.
只有我挣的第一块钱
We framed it, put it over the sofa.
我们把它裱起来 放在沙发上面
No, I spent it buying coffee last year.
不对 去年我拿它喝咖啡了
And I'm gonna assume you don't have any jewellery or diamonds?
我看你肯定也没有珠宝钻石什么的
Well, except for my wedding ring. Don't need that anymore.
也就是我的婚戒了 现在也用不着了
Yeah... Shirl.
我的舍尔
After 30 years,
过了三十年日子
decided she was done.
觉得她受够了
Walked in the middle of the night.
大半夜就走了
No, no, no.
别想了
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们什么意思
Shirl would never, ever do anything like that.
舍尔绝不可能做那种事
What caused the break up?
你们为什么破裂
It's complicated. Listen to me. Shirl got
原因很复杂 听我说 离婚协议把她想要的一切
everything she wanted in the settlement.
都留给她了
The only thing she has left to take is
唯一没拿的也就是
my life insurance policy. So, she's the beneficiary?
我的人寿保险 也就是说她是受益人
I'm telling you, Shirl's alright. It's my fault.
我要说的是 舍尔没问题 问题在我
She would never, ever harm me...
她永远不会伤害我...
First thing tomorrow morning, we check it out.
咱们明天一早先要核实这件事
Yeah. Speaking of ex-wives, I gotta go meet Becca.
没错 说起前妻 我还得找趟贝卡
But... If you need anything, call me.
可是... 有事打电♥话♥
If you ever decide to fish
你要是想就近
in the company pool,
找找艳遇
he's a catch.
他就不错
Shade and I are partners,
谢德和我是工作搭档
nothing more. We both know that.
仅此而已 这点我们都很清楚
Besides, I'm seeing someone. Yes, I know.
而且我有人了 是啊 我知道
Texas Ethan Clarkson.
德克萨斯·伊桑·克拉克森
Now, there's a name on the dinner theatre marquee.
现在尽人皆知的
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
I'm a PI, I can't help it. You went through
我是侦探 职业习惯 你浏览过
my search history. Hey, Angie, he lives in Seattle.
我的搜索记录 我说安吉 他住在西雅图
Takes the question out of 'where is all this going?'
想没想过事情怎么发展下去
Stay out of it, Glinski. Hey, hey, hey.
少管闲事 格林斯基 听我说
No judgment from me. 30 years
我不作评判 和舍尔过了三十年
with Shirl down the tubes. As the great orator Horace said,
我很失败 不过罗马诗人贺瑞斯说过
"Seize the day,
"花开堪折直须折
and put the least possible trust in tomorrow."
莫待无花空折枝"
OK. Great. So, I'm going to bed.
懂了 你厉害 睡觉先
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Oh. Hey, Matt. Is Becca here?
来了 马特 贝卡在吗
Yeah, she's in there. I gotta get down to the diner.
在呢 我要到餐厅忙去了
Liam accidentally triggered the alarm
利亚姆锁门的时候
when he was locking up. He's triggered more than that.
不小心触发警报了 他触发的可不止这个
OK, then. I'll see you later.
是吗 回头见
Yeah.
好嘞
Oh. Hey, Shadow.
谢德来了
You look tired. Same as I always look.
你看着挺累的 我一直这样
OK. You're freaked out
实说吧 你有点紧张
because Jules is taking birth control.
因为你知道茱尔丝在吃避孕药
She's 16. Yes.
她才十六 那怎么了
I was 16 when I...
我也是十六岁就...
you know.
那什么了
It was this cute first year college student.
那是个特帅的大一学生
He drove this silver Camaro...
开一辆银色的科迈罗大黄蜂...
Alright. Spare me the details. How did this happen?
打住 你留着慢慢回味 为什么要吃避孕药
Look, I knew she was going to Italy.
是这样 我知道她要去意大利
I offered to take her to the doctor. She agreed.
建议带她去看医生 她同意了
And you didn't think to tell me?
你没想着告诉我吗
Oh... I hate to break it to you, Shadow,
我讨厌告诉你这个 谢德
but she's growing up. Next year, she's gonna be
她已经是大人了 明年就能
off to college. Stab me in the heart already.
念大学了 说起来就让我心痛
I know.
我理解
It's time for Jules to get out into the world.
茱尔丝该自己面对外面的世界了
And it wouldn't hurt if you got out into the world either.
如果你去外面的世界走一遭 也就谈不到心痛
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
You go from the house to work and back again.
你的生活是住♥宅♥和工作两点一线
Hey, you know, I get it.
知道吗 我特明白
I was the same way 'til I met Steve.
因为在遇见史蒂夫之前 我也是这样过的
So I love my job. Is that a crime?
我就喜欢这种日子 抓我啊
I just think that you should do something for yourself.
我是说你也应该为自己打算打算
You know, get away for a while.
尝试着换一种活法
No. Don't change the subject. We're not talking about me.
得了 别改变话题 咱们现在说的不是我
Sometimes, stepping away gives you a little...
有时 离开会给你一些...
perspective on everything.
对所有事全新的看法
There she is.
就是她
Glinski's ex-wife. I saw her at the funeral.
格林斯基的前妻 葬礼上见过她
Where to?
去哪呀
Actually, we were hoping to ask you a few questions.
我们有些问题
Cops? Private investigators.
你们是警♥察♥吗 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Oh, that's better. Well, I'm on the clock.
挺好 我在上班
If you wanna chit chat, you can pay by the kilometre
要是想闲聊 可以像别人一样
like everybody else.
按公里数付费
Why didn't you tell me you were friends of Norm?
为什么没有告诉我你们是诺姆的朋友
When I heard about the accident, I just couldn't believe it.
当我听闻这起意外时 有点不敢相信
Oh, yeah. It was tragic.
确实是个悲剧
Especially for him,
尤其是他
a man who walked the mean streets.
大家对他充满敌意
Who lived a life of
他每天都活在
danger and adventure every day.
危险与奇遇之中
We are talking about Norm Glinski, right?
我们说的是诺姆·格林斯基吧
Nobody knew him like I did.
没人比我更了解他了
But I'll tell you, what I'll miss most is the sex.
但不得不说 我最怀念的是和他的鱼水之欢
Uh... Oh, the things
这... 他的那些
that man could do!
床上绝活啊
I told him he ought to get a permit
我提醒过 他应该申请一张许可证
for carrying... Ugh.
合法携带... 呃
A concealed weapon. Oh, my God.
隐藏武器 我的天
So, Shirl... why the divorce?
那么 舍尔... 为什么和他离婚
Something changed between us...
我们之间不如从前了
we started fighting all the time.
开始无休止的争吵
Neither of us were happy.
没有了幸福感
I bet Glinski's insurance policy might
但是格林斯基的保单或许
make you a little happier. Oh, I don't care about that.
会让你开心点吧 这我根本不在乎
What's another 50 grand gonna do for me?
再给我五万加元又有什么用
Just out of curiosity,
只是出于好奇
where were you the night that he died?
他死亡的当晚你在哪里
Oh, I had a special run to Niagara Falls.
我接了一单去尼亚加拉瀑布市的长途
I didn't get back until after the news broke.
直到消息传开了我才回来
That son of a bitch is
这混♥蛋♥
ruining my mascara.
把我的睫毛膏都毁了
Oh, that's me.
是我的活
I got a pick up at Pearson Airport.
我要去皮尔逊机场接人
Oh. Just, uh...
那就...
drop us off here.
在这里放下我们好了
Thanks.
谢了
So, what'd you think?
你怎么认为
She seemed pretty upset about Glinski's death.
她似乎对格林斯基的死感到很沮丧
I didn't get the impression she wanted to cash in
没感觉到她有多迫切的想
his insurance policy. We need to figure out
从格林斯基的保险获利 我们得弄清楚
what that person was looking for in Glinski's apartment.
什么人去了格林斯基的公♥寓♥ 找的又是什么
You think there's something he's not telling us?
你觉得他有所隐瞒吗
Definitely.
肯定的
Hey, boss.
喂 老大
Sorry, I'm in your office.
抱歉 我在你办公室呢
Oh. Let me guess. Glinski? I have seen
是吗 让我猜猜 因为格林斯基 这事
things I can't unsee. Ew.
我真看不下去 呃
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表