剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
At the time, it didn't lead anywhere.
当时 这条线索还没什么用
Now, it's a direct path to our ghosts.
而现在 它就是我们破案的关键
Angie, do not come here, OK?
安吉 别到局里来 行吗?
Seriously? Life in the balance here, Maz.
你认真的吗? 我们的线索可真的很重要 麦子
Do you not remember what I told you earlier?
你忘了我之前跟你说过什么吗?
Hi. How are you doing?
你好 最近怎么样
There's Feds all over this place, OK? Really.
这儿到处都是联邦探员好吗
We ran this Octavio guy's credentials
我们查了那个奥克塔维奥的证件
we know he's a phony. It's gotta be Dominic.
是伪造的 他肯定就是多米尼克
We just need you to run a quick vehicle search.
我们只需要帮忙快速搜一下嫌疑车辆就好
It will take two minutes.
对你来说不过是举手之劳
Alright, give me a second. Hey, guys,
好吧 等会儿 嘿 朋友们
did you hear? Impound just brought in a donut truck.
听说了没? 刚来了辆面包车
There's like 20 fresh boxes in the kitchen.
又有20具尸体要过来了
Yeah. I would run. I would hurry.
是嘛 我先走了 我得快点
Alright, what do you need? I texted you the info.
好了 你需要什么? 给你发信息了
OK, I got
好
97 ownership registrations for a blue sports car.
我能查到的有97辆蓝色跑车
How many men?
多少男性车主?
68. Any way to narrow that down?
68个 有什么缩小范围的方法吗?
Not without more information. OK. Thanks, Maz.
没有 信息不够 好吧 谢谢 麦子
Oh, you're welcome.
不用谢
It's nice to get a thank you every once in a while.
每隔一段时间就收到你的感谢 这种感觉还真不错
What are we gonna do? We can't look into 68 owners.
我们接下来怎么办? 总不能一个个调查那68个车主吧
Maybe we don't have to. Think about it,
也许不用这么大费周章 你想想
if Dana and Dominic do this all over the world,
如果丹娜和多米尼克满世界行骗
why would they own a car here? What's your point?
为什么非要在这儿买♥♥车呢? 你是说?
My point is, back in my playing days,
换做是我
when me and the boys would land in a new city
如果和兄弟们来到一个新的城市玩乐
and want a piece of flash to ride around in,
又想要一辆拉风的座驾
we'd hit up the local exotic-car rental agency.
肯定会选择联♥系♥当地的异国租车公♥司♥啊
You and I are literally from different planets.
我们果然不是一个星球的人
Call Zoe.
给佐伊打电♥话♥
Oh, we got company.
我们被跟踪了
Ellis? Yeah. He's been tailing me
是埃利斯吗? 是的 他已经
for three days. Can you lose him?
跟踪了我们三天了 你能甩掉他吗?
Sorry I asked.
抱歉 小瞧你了
Damn it!
靠!
I called every rental agency in the city.
我给城里所有的租赁公♥司♥都打了电♥话♥
The last woman I talked to knew who Mr. Rudolph was.
只有一个女人说认识这位鲁道夫先生
Her description matched Dominic's.
她描述的特征听起来就是多米尼克
And?
还有吗?
There's no local address on the rental agreement,
租赁合同上没有填写居住地址
but all the cars have a GPS locator.
但是所有的车都有GPS定♥位♥器♥
And according to that, it's parked at the Dovercourt Hotel.
根据定位的结果 它现在应该停在多佛考特酒店门外
Is this it? I don't know.
是这辆吗? 我不知道
The witness I talked to just said "Blue sports car."
目击者只告诉我说是 "蓝色跑车"
We need a way to get him down here.
我们得想个办法把他引过来
Hold on.
看我的
What are you doing?! We tell the guy at front desk
你想干什么?! 我们只要告诉前台我们倒车时把它撞了
we backed in it. He'll page the owner; we see who comes down.
他就会联♥系♥车主 到时候我们静等结果就好了
I like it.
好办法
What? I can't do it. Too beautiful.
怎么了? 我下不了手 它太漂亮了
Oh, my God! Give me this. No, wait!
靠 我来! 别 等等
What now? We don't really have to do it.
又怎么了? 我们不用真的这么做啊
We just have to tell the guy at the front desk we did.
只要告诉前台我们把车撞了不就行了吗
Good point.
说得也对
Hello, Dominic. Shade! Buddy...
嗨 多米尼克 谢德! 好久不见...
That was immensely satisfying.
完美一击
Let's get him in the car.
把他弄上车去
OK. As soon as he wakes up, we'll find out
等他醒过来 我们就会知道
what he's doing at the museum. OK.
他在博物馆都干了什么了 好
Well, I hope it leads us to the drive.
希望这条线索能带我们直通谜底吧
Oh, my God! It's Ellis!
天啊! 是埃利斯!
Ms. Everett.
爱维利特小姐
That was a nice piece of driving back there.
开车来这儿的感觉不错吧
Apparently not nice enough.
显然 不是特别好
What are you doing here, Sergeant?
军士 你来这儿做什么呢?
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我也正想这么问你呢
Me? Oh, I was here for the SPA.
我? 我是来做水疗的
Needed a little rubdown after those prison beds.
监狱的床太硬 我需要按♥摩♥一下
Where's Mr. Shade?
谢德先生去哪儿了?
Uhh, he just left.
他刚走
He, uh... he just left.
刚刚离开
A reaction to the facial peel.
去反馈面部美容的效果
You care to rethink that one?
这个谎话要不要再编一下?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He's supposed to accompany you
在你外出的时候
whenever you're out of the house.
他应该陪着你一起
Part of your bail conditions, remember?
这是保释条件的一部分 记得吗?
Oh, yeah.
噢 对哈
You see, we had an emergency
我们公♥司♥有个紧急情况
at the agency. Zoe got a stapler stuck in the...
佐伊的订书机卡在...
Never mind. Doesn't matter.
不要紧 没关系
I will call him right now to come get me.
我马上给他打电♥话♥ 让他来接我
Don't bother. I'll give you a ride.
不用麻烦了 我送你一程
Come on, don't do that. Please. I just made a mistake.
别这样 我只是犯了个小错误而已
You're under arrest for breach of recognizance. Turn!
你因为违反保释条件而被捕了 转过来!
Hands.
手
This way.
往这儿走
This will make sure you don't leave the building.
这样可以确保你不会离开这栋大楼
How does that feel? Is that a real question?
这样感觉如何? 你确定你真的想问?
Do me a favour and walk to the door.
帮我个忙 自己走到门口去
OK, I'll give you a couple of extra feet
好吧 我再给你延长一点距离
so you don't accidentally... She's good.
这样你就不会不小心… 这样足够了
I'll meet you outside.
我在外面等你
No! No! Sleep!
不要! 睡吧!
You're a real piece of work. You know that?
你可真是了不起呢
Just because she's the one
虽然戴着监视器的人是她
with the ankle bracelet doesn't mean you're in the clear.
但并不代表你就是清白的
I know you were at Summit Path that night.
我知道当晚你也在峰会上
As soon as I find that drive, I'm coming after you too.
等我找到那个硬盘 我就回来逮捕你
How many times do we have to tell you, we don't have it?
要我们告诉你多少次 硬盘不在我们这儿啊?
See, the problem is I know you're lying.
问题是 我知道你们在撒谎
You know, those eggheads at Summit Path,
峰会里的那群书呆子
they embedded a piece of code in the drive's startup routine.
在驱动器的启动程序中嵌入了一段代码
It alerts them whenever somebody tries to access it.
每当有人试图访问它时 它都会发出警告
And no one has? Not yet.
目前为止还没有警告吗? 没有
Which means there's still a chance that I can save
也就是说 我还有机会
some of the thousands of lives you put at risk.
拯救被你们置于危险中的成千上万条生命
Enjoy your new cell.
好好享受你的新监狱吧
Hey, Zoe. They're gone.
嘿 佐伊 他们走了
We good? Yep. Bring him in.
能进来了吗? 是的 把他带过来吧
Where's the hard drive? I have no idea
硬盘在哪里? 我不知道
what you're talking about!
你在说什么!
He thinks we're recording him. Maybe we should
他认为我们在录音 也许我们应该
just turn him in to Ellis. Wouldn't do any good.
把他交给埃利斯 那样做没什么用
There's nothing to tie him to me,
没什么证据能让他相信我
and it would just be his word against ours.
他只会说些不利于我们的话
Driver's license, credit card, coffee card...
驾照 信♥用♥卡♥ 咖啡卡...
Oh! I will take that.
这个我收走了!
Room key.
房♥间钥匙
Maybe this'll tell us something even if you won't.
你不合作的话 这个或许能帮我们点儿小忙呢
Now, all we have to do is figure out what room
现在 我们要做的就是
he's staying in. Zoe?
找出他住在哪个房♥间 佐伊?
Here we are.
找到了
Room 400. Thank you so much!
400号♥房♥ 非常感谢!
Mr. Rudolph here gets a little forgetful when he's had
鲁道夫先生每回喝多了酒
too much to drink. I don't even know what city this is!
就开始健忘 我甚至不知道这是哪个城市呢!
Oh, wait! You never showed me any ID.
等等! 你们还没给我看过身份证呢
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表