剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Plus, I'll bet she's got power of attorney because
还有 她妈妈罹患阿尔兹海默症以后
of her mother's Alzheimer's.
她肯定拿到授权书了
Wait a second.
别忙
That truck they were after...
他们在查的那辆卡车
Who is it registered to?
登记的所有人是谁
Jackson Van Horn.
杰克逊·范霍恩
Van Horn... Alice Van Horn.
姓范霍恩 爱丽丝全名是爱丽丝·范霍恩
Could that be her son?
有没有可能是她儿子
And Janet's brother.
也就是珍妮特的兄弟
This is the Conroy curse.
这就是康罗伊家族诅咒
I'm so sorry for bringing you down with me.
实在不好意思 把你也拉下水了
Stop talking like that. Nobody's dying in here.
别这么说 咱们都不会死的
I don't know how, but we're getting out of here.
现在还没想到办法 不过肯定出得去
What was that?
什么声音
Man, we're going down. What? Oh god!
兄弟 咱们沉了 什么 我去
I can't swim! I can't swim! Grab onto the roof.
我不会游泳啊 抓住上边
There you go.
上去
I haven't been in water since cousin Tony drowned
自从我堂哥托尼在他三十九岁生日那天
in a charity dunk tank on his 39th birthday...
淹死在别人给的户外浴缸里以后 我就没碰过水
You just hold on tight. I'll be right back.
你抓紧了 我这就回来
What? Where are you going?!
回来 你要去哪里
The only place I can go: down. What? No, don't go down!
还能去哪里 下去呗 什么 可别下去
Oh god... he went.
神啊 他走掉了
I said don't go down.
我说过别下去
What happened?
什么情况
OK, good news. The door is open.
好消息 门开了
The impact broke the lock.
刚才的撞击把锁撞开了
All we gotta do is swim down and out.
咱们只要游下去 就能出去了
What? I can't. Yeah. Yeah.
什么 不行 你行的
I can't do that. I won't make it.
我做不来 我不会游泳 死定了
You can. I'll guide you through it.
你做得到 有我帮你呢
I can't do it. I can't do it.
我做不来 做不来
Conroy, hey, look at me!
康罗伊 看着我
Conroy... Sushi.
康罗伊 记得寿司吗
The singles mixer. I'm gonna teach you the difference
单身聚会 我还要教你怎么区分
between effect and affect, but we gotta go right now.
影响和印象 但现在咱们必须出去
Will you tell Angie how you really feel?
你会把你的真实感觉告诉安吉吗
What? Promise me
什么 你发誓
that you will tell Angie how you really feel!
你一定要告诉安吉你心里的真实感觉
Yeah, sure, fine, whatever. We gotta go. You ready?
好 发誓 你说什么都行 必须走了 预备
Oh god. One, two,
天呐 一 二
three!
三
Hey!
在这呢
Hello?
嗨
You there?
听得见吗
I did it.
办成了
Yeah, they're at the bottom of the lake.
对啊 都沉湖底了
Hey!
喂
Yeah! OK!
带劲
Get his arm. I'm gonna get his arm.
抓他那条胳膊 我来抓住这条胳膊
Get something to tie him up. Get something to tie him up?
找东西把他捆起来 找东西捆他
Gimme a signal. Signal.
信♥号♥♥ 千万有信♥号♥♥
Unknown number. Shade?
未知来电 是谢德吗
Hey. I'm at... I don't know, a quarry,
是我 我在...鬼知道 可能是个采石场
maybe it's a gravel pit. We figured it out.
反正大坑里都是石头 我们能找到
Hang in there, OK? Help's on the way right now. Are you OK?
待着别走 懂吗 救援马上到 你没事吧
Is Conroy OK? Yeah, we'll be fine.
康罗伊没事吧 我们都没事
Drop the phone!
把电♥话♥扔了
Shade? Shade!
谢德 谢德
How did you manage to screw this up
我刚把电♥话♥挂了三分钟
in the three minutes since we've hung up the phone?
你就能把事情搞砸
You know what? You can stay like that.
你就老老实实捆着吧
I don't have the energy for you.
我真没空搭理你
Come on, move it.
过去 快走
Back to the water.
下水
The Conroy curse. Pick it up, boys.
康罗伊家族诅咒 你们就认了吧
Drop your weapon! Now!
把枪扔了 赶快
Get your hands where we can see 'em!
举起手来
OK, I'm unarmed, I'm unarmed!
别开枪 我没武器
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
We made a good team today. We did.
今天咱俩合作愉快 我也觉得
You know, I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow and buy that ring.
我觉得明天我该回去买♥♥下那枚戒指
It's time. Can't wait forever, you know what I mean?
水到渠成 时不我待 你能懂吧
That's a great idea.
确实是好事
Oh, uh, Sergeant Sullivan? Deputy.
我说 沙利文警佐 警官
Deputy, I think I owe you an apology.
警官 我应该向你道歉
You were right, and I should have listened.
你是对的 我应该听进你的话
Oh, that's Jules.
是茱尔斯
I've been keeping her and your dad updated.
我一直和她还有你♥爸♥保持联♥系♥
She's going to yell at me, and then she's going to cry.
她一会肯定要冲我喊 还会哭
So this means my suspension's lifted?
就是说解除我的停职了
Yeah. See you Monday.
是的 礼拜一见
OK, and maybe a promotion?
好啊 另外能升职吗
I'm pretty sure she'll hug you when you get home.
等你一回家 她肯定上来死死抱住你
Hey, Jules.
茱尔斯 是我
Hi, honey. No, I'm fine.
宝贝 我没事
Honey, I'm fine.
好孩子 我真没事
Yeah, honey, I couldn't call you. They took my phone.
听我说 我没法给你打电♥话♥ 他们拿走了我的手♥机♥
Honey, calm down.
宝贝啊 冷静
Honey, honey, it's OK. Listen, I'm fine, OK?
好乖乖 没事了 听我说 我真没事
They didn't do anything to me. I'm fine, OK?
他们没把我怎么样 我没事 真的
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the tontine earlier.
真抱歉没早点把我们的唐提养老计划告诉你们
It's just... it's not especially legal.
毕竟那事不是特别合法
I can sorta see why.
能看出来
How'd you set it up in the first place?
你们一开始怎么想到这个方法的
The four of us were admin assistants
我们四个是一家地理组织的
for a group of geologists.
行政助理
None of us were married,
都没结婚
and we were determined to secure our future
我们决定根据我们的财力
on our own terms.
自己决定今后的生活
We withdrew our pensions and pooled our money.
就把养老金都取出来 集资养老
Did you know
你们那时候知道
there was a mineral deposit on the land?
那块地上有矿床吗
No.
不知道
It was Alice who noticed the signs.
后来爱丽丝发现了某些迹象
So we rented out the land to a mineral extraction company
我们就把地租给一家采矿企业
and that kept us safe for over 40 years.
四十多年来我们一直生活无忧
How about now? Alice's two kids are in jail...
现在呢 爱丽丝的两个孩子都进去了
Well, I have a guest room that barely gets used.
我家有间客房♥ 基本没用过
Nobody should be without friends or family.
每个人都该有朋友 有家人
Daisies!
雏菊
That's right, Alice.
是啊 爱丽丝
They're your favourite, aren't they?
你最喜欢的雏菊
We'll pick some up on our way home.
一会儿咱们回家路上采一点
Thank you, Betty.
谢谢你 贝蒂
You ladies are lucky to have found one another.
你们几位闺蜜相聚一场 真是好福气
So nice! It's working again!
爽 又能用了
Thank god! Conroy? What are you doing here?
谢天谢地 康罗伊 你在这里干什么
He fixed the air conditioning.
他来修空调的
Well, you know, couldn't have done it
说实话 要是没有两位可靠的助手
without my two trusted assistants here.
我还真做不来
He speaks Spanish. Self-taught.
他会说西班牙语 自学成才
Con la ayuda de Rosetta Stone.
全靠如师通语言学习软件
Thanks, Conroy. Don't mention it.
谢谢你 康罗伊 小事一桩
Oh, our reservation's in 15 minutes. We should get going.
订了位 十五分钟以后就到咱们了 正好出发
OK. Well, hey, thank you again.
那什么 再次谢谢你
You guys go have some fun out there.
你们去吧 好好玩
No, Conroy, you're coming with us.
别啊 康罗伊 你跟我们一起去
It's your 40th birthday, man. You broke the curse!
这可是你四十岁生日 老弟 你打破家族诅咒了
Oh god, you're right!
老天 还真是
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表