剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I could have sworn she served us a drink after we set sail.
咱们开船以后 她绝对还给我俩端过酒喝呢
It couldn't have been her. Tonya wasn't feeling well,
肯定不是她 汤娅不舒服
so I sent her home after boarding.
所以靠港之后我就让她回家了
Rachael is the understudy.
还找了瑞秋替她
Tonya had a burgundy bag.
汤娅有个紫红色的包
I saw her put it into her locker. Would you mind
我看见她放进她的衣柜了 要是方便的话
if we just checked to see if it's still there?
我们想看看那包是不是还在
I'm sorry, I have to get back up to the bridge.
抱歉 我要上舰桥工作了
It'll just take a second. And as captain, isn't it
看一眼很快的 您是船长
your duty to make sure all passengers are accounted for?
有责任对所有乘员负责 对吧
What were you doing down here anyway?
话说回来 你那会来这里干什么
Passengers aren't allowed below deck.
乘员不能进入甲板下的船舱
Uh, I got lost going to the bathroom.
我想上厕所 迷路了
This is the locker here. I'm sure of it.
我能确定 这就是她的衣柜
We appreciate this, Captain.
船长 您这么做我们非常感谢
At the very least, it proves we're not losing our minds.
起码能证明我们的神智还是清醒的
Or maybe we are.
好像没那么清醒
This has taken up enough of my time.
真没少耽误我的时间
I need to get back upstairs.
现在我必须上去工作了
Did we just spend the whole evening tailing the wrong woman?
咱们不会一晚上盯人盯错了吧
It's the last of them.
这是最后一个
No Tonya. I swear she was on that ship.
没有看见汤娅 对天发誓她上船了
She must have come back and grabbed her stuff
那她肯定是回来把东西都拿走了
when we weren't looking. Why was that Chuck guy
咱们没注意 那个演海盗的哥们儿
so insistent that she was never there?
为什么坚持声称她没上过船
Something about this doesn't pass the smell test.
这里面的事 闻着味不对啊
Hey, look.
你看
If Tonya left before the ship set sail,
如果汤娅在船启航前就离开了
that security camera would have caught it.
那个摄像头一定能拍下来
We can check with Maz in the morning.
明儿上午可以找马茨查查
Alright. One last chance to prove we're not crazy.
好吧 能证明咱们精神正常的最后机会
I thought it was my turn. You got yesterday.
不是该轮到我了吗 昨天是你
That was nice of us to bring Maz and Danica coffee, huh?
咱俩专门给马茨和达妮卡都带了咖啡 太感人了
We're so thoughtful.
我们就是这么周到
Where's Maz? Something's off.
马茨呢 不太对劲
His desk is never that clean.
他桌子上不可能这么干净
If it isn't the Wonder Twins.
这不是神奇双子大驾光临嘛
Once again in a restricted area of the police station
又擅入警♥察♥局的工作区
without prior approval as usual.
每次都是不请自来
We prefer to get our prior approval after the fact.
我们习惯先办事 再申请许可
I have reviewed your interactions
我看过几个月来你们
with Detective Mazhari over the past few months.
和马萨里警探的来往记录
Requests for phone records,
让他帮忙查电♥话♥记录
licence plate searches, credit checks.
查车牌 查信用记录
Everything but a recommendation to a restaurant.
倒是一次也没推荐过好馆子
Does that mean you're not gonna let us
你的意思是 我们不可能查看
look at the CCTV footage from the harbour last night?
昨晚码头上的监控录像了
I'm afraid the Mazhari information train has derailed.
马萨里号♥情报列车已经停运了
Where is he? Did something happen to him?
他人呢 没出什么事吧
Officer Powers will see you out. I'll dispose of these.
鲍尔斯警官会送你们出去 这个就由我来处理吧
What's going on? Did Maz get fired?
出什么事了 不会是把马茨炒了吧
No. Where is he, Danica?
没有 他去哪里了 达妮卡
OK, you two just need to stay clear of here for a while, OK?
我说 您二位先出去待一会 好吧
Ok.
好吧
That's starting right now. OK.
现在出门 就这样
Let me know if you're still alive. Thanks.
让我知道你还活着 谢谢
That's the fourth message I left for Maz,
这是给马茨的第四条信息
and he still hasn't called back.
依旧没回复
Even with the work ban, it's not like him
即便有工作禁令 躲着我们
to keep us out of the loop. Have you heard from him, Zoe?
也不是他风格 有他消息吗 佐伊
Don't look at me.
别看我
We haven't spoken since the Twister-night backslide.
旋风之夜后就再没联♥系♥
The less you know the better.
还是少知道为妙
Any updates from Randal? I spoke to him earlier.
兰德尔那边有什么进展吗 之前和他谈过
He hasn't seen Tonya since yesterday. He's getting worried.
他从昨天起就没见过汤娅 他越发担心了
We need to take a look at this guy.
去会会这家伙
No one's pushing the lie harder than him.
他撒谎的样子前无古人后无来者
Why would a man go to such great lengths to lie about a woman?
一个男人为什么会如此费尽心思为一个女人撒谎
I know this one! Because he's sleeping with her?
我懂 因为他俩上♥床♥了
What say we do some "Chucksploring"?
不如我们去查克那儿探个险
That sounded better in my head.
听着没想的那么顺口哈
Hey, Zoe, why don't you order
佐伊 在你喜欢的那家
lunch from that Indian place that you like so much.
印度餐厅订个午餐吧
Dinner too. It's on us. Late night for Zoe?
晚饭也订 我们请客 为佐伊深夜加餐吗
We need you to do a social media deep-dive on everyone
你利用社交媒体
who was on that cruise. Check out every photo that's
仔细查查船上每个人 查查网上发的
been posted online. We need proof Tonya was on
每张照片 我们想找出船离开码头后
the ship after it left the dock. Ayeaye, Captains.
汤娅还在船上的证据 遵命 船长
No? No.
不好笑吗 不好笑
Ah... so this is Chuck's place.
这就是查克住的地方
It's not exactly the Ritz. No.
跟豪华旅馆没法比 可不
What's with you? A booking agent
没事吧 有个经纪人
just sent over Jules' contract.
把茱尔丝的合同发过来了
Man, you need a degree in Latin just to understand this thing.
看懂这个得需要拉丁语学位
It's just legalese to cover their ass.
不过就是拿法律术语保护他们自己
Yeah, I gotta pull the plug on this. Hold on.
我得中断这个活动了 等等
Isn't that Jules' decision to make?
难道不是该让茱尔丝决定吗
What? She has no idea what she's getting herself into.
什么 她根本不知道自己现在什么处境
I don't want to see the kid get hurt.
我不想看到她受伤害
Are you worried she's being naive
你在担心她太单纯
or that she's growing up and making her own decisions?
还是担心她已经长大 有了自己的想法
Don't try to pull your PI voodoo on me.
你少"侦探"我
What do you think, do we follow him?
你怎么看 跟着他吗
I got a better idea. Cover me.
我有个好办法 掩护我
OK. No sign of Tonya.
好的 没看到汤娅
Just be quick. We don't know when he's coming back.
快点 我们不知道他何时回来
Yeah, not my first bar-mitzvah.
我又不是第一次干这个
What do you see? A suitcase.
看到什么了 一个行李箱
Someone's going on a trip.
有人要去旅游
And... I found Tonya's bag.
我看到汤娅的包了
You're kidding? It's hers alright.
开玩笑吧 没错 是她的
And there's a bag with a lot of blue pills.
里面有个装了许多蓝药片的袋子
Angie, get out of there. He's back.
安琪 赶紧走 他回来了
Just give me one minute. You don't have another minute!
给我一分钟 没时间了
Angie?
安琪
Angie, what's going on?
安琪 出什么事了
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
So what? This guy is...
那又如何 这个家伙是...
her lover? Are you sure?
她的情人 确定吗
His name is Chuck Knowles. It looks like they're
他是查克·诺尔斯 他们好像在
planning a trip together. Let me guess.
计划一起旅行 我猜猜
Thailand? Why do you say that?
泰国 为什么这么说
Tonya's really into free diving.
汤娅非常喜欢自♥由♥潜水
She kept slipping me pamphlets for cool dives for us to go on.
她总给我看一起去潜水的宣传册
I kept putting her off.
我总是敷衍她
This is my fault. No.
这是我的错 不是
Maybe she's just spooked about your engagement.
她也许被你们的订婚吓到了
So you saw the two of them together?
你看到他俩在一起了吗
Not quite.
倒也不是
But when we found out that she wasn't on the boat,
不过我们发现她不在船上
we think she went straight to Chuck's.
推测她可能去找查克了
At least, that's our working theory.
至少 这是我们的工作思路
No. No, if you didn't see
不 不 如果你们没看到
the two of them together, then I'm not buying it.
他俩在一起 我是不会买♥♥账的
That's not Tonya. She wouldn't do that to me.
汤娅不是这样的人 她不会这么对我
We found these in her bag.
这是从她包里找到的
No. It's impossible.
不 这不可能
Tonya doesn't even drink, let alone use drugs.
汤娅连酒都不沾 更别提吸毒了
We didn't say anything about using.
我们没说她吸毒
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表