剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I trust the people who work for me, Miss Everett.
埃弗雷特小姐 我相信替我工作的人
Let me show you the bottle. No! Don't!
我把酒给你们拿出来 看一眼 不用了
That's fine. We've taken up more than enough of your time.
没事 我们已经占用你很长时间了
Maybe we could just... uh... meet with your authenticator?
我们能见一下你的认证员吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. Of course. Simone. She is amazing.
当然可以 西蒙 她很厉害
She knows my wine better than I do.
她比我更懂我的酒
Sweetness on the attack. I get hints of...
甜味直冲口腔 我尝到了
baked apple and pear.
烤熟的苹果还有梨
Star bright. Medium viscosity.
口味明朗 中等黏度
I get...
我尝到了
crème brûlée.
焦糖布丁
I get... grape. Yes, well...
我尝到了葡萄 没错
It's from a limited run
两个季度前的
two seasons ago. And, in my opinion,
限♥量♥款 在我看来
the vintage is still trying to find its identity.
这款酒还在摸索自己的定位
Hmm. So you authenticate all the wine in the auction?
拍卖♥♥会所有的酒 都由你认证
All 600 of them. A lot of trips to the cellar.
全部六百瓶 得去酒窖很多次吧
Comes with the territory. And the Winston '45?
那是自然 四五年的温斯顿呢
Is it worth the hype? Oh god, yes.
真的值那么多钱吗 当然
It'll be the most exquisite thing
如果谁能有幸品尝一口
anyone has the privilege of tasting.
那便是世间最美妙的享受
How do you authenticate a bottle you can't open?
你不开瓶 怎么认证
I test it for clues to its history.
我寻找历史遗留的线索
Cork condition, viscosity, that sort of thing.
软木条件 黏度之类的
Have you completed your tests? Yesterday.
你做完认证测试了吗 昨天完成了
Must have been a late night.
你忙到很晚吧
Not as late as the cellar hands.
没有酒窖帮手晚
What's a cellar hand? Cellar hands do everything
酒窖帮手是干什么的 他们负责葡萄园
around the vineyard, from inventory
大小事务 从管理库存
to scrubbing bungs. What's a bung?
到擦洗塞子 塞子是什么
You don't wanna know.
你不想知道的
Judging by the description Cassie gave us,
根据凯西给我们的描述
I think we just found our man. Looks like he's headed
我觉得我们找到人了 看来他正要
on a trip. Hey! Juan Carlos!
出门一趟 胡安·卡洛斯
Why do the bad guys always run?
坏人为什么一定要跑
I don't have it. And yet you know it's missing.
我没拿 那你怎么知道什么丢了
And you were in the main cellar last night.
而且昨晚你也在主酒窖
I was doing inventory. I got a call on my phone.
我在盘库 然后听到手♥机♥响
I went outside to take it.
就出去接电♥话♥
I forgot to lock the door. Let me guess.
忘记锁门了 我猜
When you got back, the Winston '45 was gone.
你回来的时候 一定发现四五年的温斯顿不见了
The bottle's not here. Where is it?
酒没在这里 放哪里了
I didn't steal it.
我没偷酒
That wine, it's like a symbol of peace, man.
那瓶酒寓意和平
It's like... sacred to me. Then why did you run?
对我来说 很神圣的 那你跑什么
I thought you were him. Him who?
我以为你们是他的人 他是谁
The Wolf.
贪狼
The e-mails started coming in a few days ago.
几天前开始陆续收到邮件
Asking me if I'd steal the Winston '45 for money.
问我想不想把四五年的温斯顿偷出来换钱
It's an anonymous server. I can't trace it.
匿名服务器 无法追踪
"I'm all junked up on the 45."
"我是四五年的温斯顿最虔诚的崇拜者”
"Don't be a piker, I'll make it worth your while."
"别玩得那么没胆 我会让你感到物有所值”
"Get it, or I'll tell your boss."
"给我拿来 否则我就向你老板告发”
They're all signed "The Wolf". Did you ever reply?
署名都是贪狼 你回复过吗
No.
没有
What does he mean, "I'll tell your boss"?
我就向你老板告发 是什么意思
I'm here on a visa.
我的签证
I'm only supposed to work at the vineyard, but...
只允许我在葡萄庄园做工 不过我...
You got a second job. I send money home.
你又找了份差事 我要给家里寄钱
I love this vineyard, but I need both jobs.
我热爱这家庄园 但也需要打两份工
Don't tell Martin, OK?
别告诉马丁好吗
Fine. But we're gonna need your passwords.
没问题 不过我需要你的登录密♥码♥
I think he's telling the truth.
我看他说的都是实话
He had motive and opportunity. But the Winston '45
他有动机 也有条件 但四五年的温斯顿
was taken last night. Why wait so long?
是昨晚被偷的 何必等这么久
The guy's been a cellar hand here for months.
这哥们儿在酒窖都干好几个月了
Maybe he didn't know how much it was worth
搞不好只是他以前不知道这酒的价值
until the Wolf contacted him. It makes more sense
贪狼联♥系♥他之后 就知道了 把参加拍卖♥♥的人
that it was one of the people here for the auction.
作为怀疑重点似乎更靠谱
How would they get in so late?
那么晚 他们怎么进得来
Look around. There's no security here.
你看看这四周 根本没有安保措施
Except for a lock on the cellar door,
只有酒窖大门上了把锁
which was left open. We should talk ask Cassie.
昨晚门还开着 还是问问凯西吧
She knows the buyers. Maybe she can tell us
她了解买♥♥家 她没准还能告诉咱们
if there's a wolf in the pack. Read the headline.
这群人里有没有个贪狼吧 快看标题
"Famous wine stolen from estate auction." How did this leak?
“地♥产♥拍卖♥♥会上名酒被盗” 消息怎么走漏了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Uh... It's everywhere. Yeah. Which means I'm nowhere.
网上到处都是 这就是说 我没戏了
My career is officially over. Yeah.
我的职业生涯彻底结束了
Cassie!
凯西
You knew about this? Why didn't you tell me?
这些情况你早就知道吧 为什么不告诉我
I thought I could get the Winston back before the auction.
我觉得可以在拍卖♥♥会之前找回四五年的温斯顿
The sale of that bottle was going to breathe life
那瓶酒的售价可以
into this vineyard. Without it, my expansion plans go out
让这家庄园重获新生 否则一切扩展计划
the window. You knew this! We can get it back for you.
都变得毫无意义 这你是知道的啊 我们能够帮你把酒找回来
Forgive me, but a hockey player and his girlfriend?
恕我直言 就凭一个冰球球员和他的女朋友吗
They're private investigators. Cassie hired us
他们其实是私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 凯西出于对你的忠诚
out of her own pocket because of her loyalty to you.
已经自费雇佣我们
And her commission. No, I don't care
还出于对佣金的考虑吧 错了 我不在乎
about the commission. You can have it.
什么佣金 你留着吧
We can get the Winston '45 back.
我们可以把四五年的温斯顿找回来
Just give us until the day of the auction.
给我们点时间 等到拍卖♥♥会当天
Yeah, what choice do I have? OK.
也只能这样了 那好吧
Cassie's sending over a list
凯西这就发拍卖♥♥会的
of all the registered buyers for the auction.
登记买♥♥家名单过来
Oh! I'll get Zoe going on Juan Carlos' emails...
好 我让佐伊登录胡安·卡洛斯的邮箱...
She's still at her auntie's house
她还在她姑妈家呢
up north. Remember? Oh, yeah.
大北边 对对 我忘了
Looking a little flushed there, partner.
我的搭档脸有点红啊
I am not used to day-drinking.
我不习惯大白天就喝酒
Everywhere we turned around, there was another glass
无论咱们去哪里 都得
in front of us. You weren't supposed
喝上一杯 没让你都
to drink them. Swirl, sniff,
一一喝下去 晃杯 闻香
sip, swish, spit.
呷啜 品味 吐掉
It's so peaceful out here.
这里感觉真宁静
You miss the screech of the streetcar,
特别想念车辆呼啸而过吧
the smell of raw sewage?
还有下水道返潮味
I don't know. Cassie has a pretty glamourous life.
不好说啊 凯西的生活真的很美好
It's the one she always wanted...
也是她一直想要的那种生活...
Sounds like admiration.
你好像很羡慕她
Cassie told me you're just the same old Angie.
凯西告诉我 你还是当年那个安吉
Smart, spontaneous, stunning...
聪明 无拘无束 漂亮...
And sleeping.
嗜睡
Baby girl! I missed you so much.
乖女儿 想死我了
I missed you too, Dad. Yeah, well, I missed lunch.
我也想你 老爸 我一直很想念午饭
So why don't we order food in
咱们点外卖♥♥吧
and then Jules can regale us with tales from Italy.
茱尔斯可以一边吃 一边给咱们讲讲意大利趣闻
I'd love to, but a bunch of us that just got back are going out.
我也想和你们聊聊 不过眼下我们几个刚回来的人要一起出去
Can we talk later? I mean, it's only 7:30.
要不咱们回头再聊 现在刚七点半
We never ate before 9 in Italy. Sure, honey, yeah.
我们在意大利九点以后才吃饭 没问题 宝贝
Have fun! We'll talk later. Bye. I miss you guys!
开心点 回头聊 先走了 我挺想你们的
Bye, sweetie.
回见 宝贝
Well... Is it just me
得了... 就我一个人有这感觉吗
or does she seem like a totally different person?
她好像变化很大呀
You mean older, more mature?
你是说长大了 更成熟了
As if her perspective has been altered
四个月的跨国旅行
from four months of international travel?
改变了她的思维方式
Yeah, something like that. Yeah.
差不多是这个意思 当然
Should I be worried? No.
我该操心吗 不用
I've seen this movie before.
这一出我早看过了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表