剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
A fair trade. He came from up there?
公平交易 他从上面来的吗
Beware,
要当心
the buzzers and honkers will spit you out.
蜂群和大鱼会吃了你们的
Here.
来
Take this.
拿着这个
Key to the portals, so you can return to the future
这是打开传送门的钥匙 这样你们就能回到未来
and the life you choose. Here you go.
过你们想要过的生活 来 给你
No, no, I couldn't. Fair trade for your help.
不不 我不能要 你帮了我们的忙 公平交易
Thank you, future man.
谢谢你 未来人
Buzzers and honkers, they'll spit you out?
蜂群和大鱼会吃了你们的
They'll spit you out. And here I thought
会吃了你们的 我还以为
your poetry-slam days were behind you.
你那些诗歌♥朗诵比赛的日子一去不复返了
There's no crosswalks, no sidewalks.
这里既没有人行横道 也没有步行便道
I mean, what was Tex even doing here?
特克斯究竟在这里干什么呀
Yeah. Ah, skid marks.
对了 刹车痕
And a traffic camera. Call Danica, see
还有一个交通摄像头 打电♥话♥给达妮卡
if she can pull up the footage. Alright.
看看她是否能调取录像出来 好的
Matt Shade. Matt, it's Stef.
马特·谢德 马特 我是史蒂芬
Oh, that was quick.
没想到那么快就打来了
So was your message. Man of few words.
你的信息也来得快 真是惜字如金呀
I like to get to the point.
我喜欢言简意赅
Care to prove that tonight? Tonight?
今晚想来证实一下你的实力吗 今晚吗
Yeah, we typically do a couple of pre-interviews
是的 按老规矩 我们在节目开场前
before we start putting the show together. Are you game?
会做一两段热身采访 有兴趣参加吗
Dinner's on me. Hey! See
晚饭我请客 嗨 看看
if she can get footage of the traffic coming
她能否拿到双路向的
from both directions. Yeah. Tonight would be great.
录像 好啊 今晚可以
No, tonight's terrible, we need this stuff now!
不行 今晚不可以 我们现在就要
I'm interrupting.
看来我打扰到你了
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
是的 我正在干活呢
Why don't you send me a text, we'll work it out, OK?
要不你发信息给我吧 我们再商量一下 好吗
OK. See you later. Ciao.
好的 待会见
Well, are we getting the footage or not?
那我们是否可以拿到那段录像呢
Uh... that wasn't Danica.
这不是达妮卡
It was a reporter.
是一名记者
She's interviewing me for Flashback, the TV show.
她想采访我 就是电视上那个《时光倒流》栏目
You know, you don't have to lie,
你实在用不着编
it's OK if you're going on a date.
有约会就明说 真没事
No, it's not a date. Fans wanna know
不是约会 我的粉丝想知道
where I've been all these years, where I'm going.
这些年我都做了什么 现在怎么样
You're going somewhere? Where I am,
你要离开吗 只是我现在什么样
what I'm doing now. OK.
在干什么 好吧
I'm gonna go visit Tex,
我去找特克斯
and I'm gonna talk him through what we found.
告诉他咱们有什么进展
You go to the cop shop and see if Danica can dig up footage.
你去趟警♥察♥局 看看达妮卡能不能调出监控来
Alright. I'll give you a ride. No. Don't worry about it.
没问题 我带你过去 不用了
It's out of your way. I'll take a cab.
不顺路 我打车去
There he is.
这就是他
What are you waiting for?
你等什么呢
Angie? Isn't...
安吉啊 她不...
Don't you two always roll together?
你俩不是总是一起办事的吗
Isn't she like the Batman to your Robin?
她就像蝙蝠侠 你就像罗宾
Or the Tegan to your Sara?
或者她是泰根 你是莎拉
Or the Virtue to your Moir?
她是弗丘 你是莫伊尔
OK, first of all, I'm Batman, OK? Me.
我说 首先得说 我才是蝙蝠侠 明白吗
Secondly, we're not joined at the hip.
另外 我俩又不是连体
Ok.
收到
Oh, my God!
老天爷
Well, that explains the injuries.
怪不得他身上有伤
There's a special place in Hell for people who hit and run.
撞人逃逸没好报
OK, I got a clear shot at the license plate.
我放大车牌看看
I'm gonna run it. I'm gonna text the photo
我来查车牌 我把这女人的照片
of that woman to Angie, see if Tex recognizes her.
发给安吉 看看特克斯认不认识
I was being chased.
有人追我
I wonder if I know her.
我觉得不认识她
If you do, I would
你要真认识
consider making new friends.
我就要建议你换换朋友了
What's this?
这是什么
"5 of diamonds, 54, song bowl."
"方片五 五十四 铜磬"
I've been writing down anything that pops into my head.
我脑子里想到什么 都会记下来
It's mostly gibberish.
大部分都是些胡言乱语
"Brown-eyed girl," Someone you know?
"棕色眼睛的女子" 你认识的什么人
Maybe that's you.
搞不好是你
At least we know you're a flirt.
原来你是个轻浮的人
Oh! Hey.
你好
Oh. Yeah, sure, I'm on my way.
没问题 这就到
Talk to you later. Yeah.
回头聊 好
You won't tell my parents, will you?
你们不会告诉我爸妈吧
They'll kill me if they know I borrowed their car
他们要是知道我用他们的车
to pick up Trish. But she's so dramatic.
接翠西 我就死定了 可我真没法拒绝她
Like, if we didn't get in on the university's
你们想想 如果我们没去成大学里的
scavenger hunt, we'd be ruined, right?
寻宝活动 我们就惨了
I have a whole new appreciation
我对茱尔斯有了全新的感悟
for Jules right now. The emotions just keep coming.
真是好孩子 这情绪控制不住啊
I'm super freaking out.
我简直要发疯了
Well, you did hit someone with your car.
是你开车撞了人
Am I going to jail?!
我要进监狱啦
Could you just tell us what happened?
你先说说当时的具体情况吧
Yeah. I want to preface this by saying
行 我要事先声明
I was for sure going the speed limit, OK?
我真的没超速 知道吗
OK. Super OK.
那是相当知道
So I'm driving,
我当时开着车
and something just runs out in front of me.
突然就有东西窜到我眼前
And I think it's a deer or something. It's so fast, right?
还以为是头鹿什么的 非常快 你知道吗
So I get out of the car, and I see that it's this guy.
我赶紧下车 就看见那个男的
And he's tough and scowly.
看着很硬汉 脸色不善那种
But also super cute, which is confusing, right?
同时又超帅 特别不和谐吧
But then I see it, and I'm like,
然后我就看见那个了 我心说
"Nope." So I get
"不是吧" 然后
in my car and drive off.
钻进车里就跑了
"See it"? What did you see?
"看见那个" 看见什么了
The gun!
枪啊
This is silly. We don't even know if Tex had a gun.
我觉得有点傻 咱都不知道特克斯是不是真有枪
Driver of the car was pretty clear.
那女司机很确定
A hysterical 20-year-old who just got in a hit and run
那个二十岁的驾驶者因为肇事逃逸 精神不太稳定
isn't exactly a reliable witness.
她的话没那么可信吧
If the gun is here, we can run it through ballistics,
如果能找到枪 就可以做弹道测试
see if it's been used in any crimes,
看看是不是涉及什么犯罪行为
maybe find out who Tex is. Why crimes?
甚至有望确认特克斯的身份 怎么就说到犯罪了
That's what criminals do. You think Tex is a criminal?
罪犯就是要犯罪啊 你认为特克斯是罪犯
Ooh, if the gun fits... He could be a cop.
如果真的是罪枪 也可能是警♥察♥
His prints would be on file.
那就应该有指纹存档
Yeah, the same place they'd be if he was a criminal.
是罪犯也有指纹存档
He said he was being chased.
他说过有人在追他
Maybe because he was doing something illegal.
没准就是因为他违法了呢
Like what? I don't know. Robbing,
比如呢 我怎么知道 抢劫
stealing, stalking. OK, fine,
盗窃 跟踪 行了 不争了
so let's say he might be a criminal.
就假定他是罪犯好了吧
That is what I've been saying. Why are you getting so mad?
我一直就这么说的 你怎么这么火大
I'm not getting mad.
我没火大
Hey, Zoe. What do you got?
佐伊 找到什么线索
I don't want to call myself a genius, but I was staring
真不好意思说自己智商高 不过我盯着
at Tex's list of words, and I started thinking,
特克斯那张字条的时候就想
"What the heck-a-doodle is the five of diamonds?"
"方片五到底是个什么串烧"
So I started digging, and I found a bar
顺着这个思路我就开始挖
called the Five of Diamonds.
然后就找到了方片五酒吧
Well, a lot of thought went into that one, huh?
你脑子转得挺快
How do we know that the words Tex wrote refers to a bar?
我们怎么能确定特克斯那些字和酒吧有关
I cross-referenced Tex's image
我交叉搜索特克斯头像和
with the Five of Diamonds,
方片五酒吧
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表