剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, god. Uh, give it to you later!
天啊 等会儿就给你!
How long before you think he figures it out?
你觉得他多久后会反应过来?
Not long enough. Let's go!
不会太久 我们快点吧!
How long are you planning on keeping me here?
你打算把我扣在这里多久?
That depends on when you just had to start talking.
取决于你什么时候开始坦白
You realize we're in this together, right?
你知道我们现在是一条船上的蚂蚱吧?
You know I can't take you to Ellis.
你也知道我不能带你去找埃利斯
And the fact that you're tied up means anything you say can be
你现在的情形意味着 你说的任何话
explained away as coercion. OK.
都可以被解释为是被强迫的 好
What do you want to know? Where's the drive?
你想知道什么? 硬盘在哪里?
Moscow. Unless the buyer moved it.
莫斯科 等待买♥♥主把它带走
That's funny. The Feds say no one's accessed it yet.
有趣了 联邦调查局说目前还没有人访问过硬盘
I just deliver the goods. I don't tell 'em
我只负责送货 但并不会管他们
what to do with it. Really? Then what are you
如何使用 真的吗?
still doing here?
那你还待在这儿干什么?
What's happening at the museum?
博物馆里的事儿你怎么解释?
We didn't mean for you to be arrested.
我们不是有意让你被捕的
You know that, right?
这一点你知道的吧?
Is it the katana sword? Just doing a cash deal?
跟武士刀有关吗? 只做现金交易?
Dana felt terrible about it.
丹娜对此很避讳
I mean, to a point. She's not exactly famous for her warmth.
她一直都是以冷漠著称的
And where's Dana now? You're wasting your time.
丹娜现在在哪儿? 你拷问我只是浪费时间
Ten years I've been working with her, no one's even gotten close.
我和她一起工作了十年 没人能够亲近她
Sooner or later everybody screws up.
每个人迟早都会露出马脚的
Not her.
她不会的
If you want my help, let me hook you up with my passport guy.
需要帮忙的话 我可以把我的护照管♥理♥员♥介绍给你
Oh, give it up. You could be
算了吧 你今晚就可以搭一架飞机
on a plane tonight, put all this behind you.
把这一切都抛诸脑后
I'm not running.
我不会逃跑的
You see, that's the problem, Angie.
你看 问题就在这儿 安吉
You still think you're getting out of this.
你还报着你能从中脱身的幻想
Thing is
可事实是
you've already lost.
你已经在其中迷失了
Find anything?
找到什么了吗?
Ugh! He likes to get his "Wild Kingdom" On!
他喜欢 "狂野王国"!
Hold on, I might have found something.
等等 我可能找到了
What is it?
这是什么?
I have no idea,
我不知道
but I'll bet you Mr. Rudolph does.
但鲁道夫先生肯定知道吧
Dana!
丹娜!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Where are the stairs?
楼梯在哪儿?
Taxi!
出租车!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Don't!
别跑!
Dana was right there. I let her get away.
丹娜在酒店出现了 我没抓住她
It's not your fault. At least
这不是你的错
we know she's still here. You mean was.
至少我们知道了她还在这里 是曾经在
That little incident probably scared her off for good.
刚刚的事可能已经把她吓跑了
OK. Thank you. Car will be fixed
好的 谢谢你 汽车很快就能修好
in half an hour. What now?
大概半小时 现在怎么办?
It would really help if we knew what this thing was for.
要是能知道这东西是干什么的就好了
Zoe, send a picture of that to the Centro-Guard guy.
佐伊 给中保公♥司♥的那个人把这东西的照片发过去
See if he recognizes it.
看看他能不能认出来
Alright. Gala starts in an hour.
好 晚会一小时后开始
If Dana really wants that sword,
如果丹娜真的想要那把刀
It would be her best opportunity to take it.
这是她最好的机会了
How is she gonna steal it in a crowd of people?
这么多人 她怎么得手呢?
Diversion. It's their M.O. Get everyone focused
转移注意力 这是他们的惯用手法 大家都去忙别的
on one thing while they do something else.
他们就开始下手了
Like playing on our sympathies to take a hard drive.
就像利用我们的同情心来偷硬盘一样
Or making up a phony puck story to split you two up.
或者编造一个假的冰球故事 来把两个人分开
Can we order a pizza?! My treat!
能点份披萨吗? 我请客!
For all we know, he may be the diversion
现在我们只知道 他的存在
to keep us away from the gala. Zoe, we're gonna check it out.
是为了转移我们的视线 佐伊 我们去晚会上看看
Wait, "We"? Yeah.
等等 "我们"? 是的
I'm gonna need backup, and Angie's stuck here.
安吉不能出门 我需要支援
No. No, no, no, no. I can't play a rich person.
不 不 不 不 不 我演不来富人的
Champagne makes me sneeze, and I hate tiny dogs!
我一闻香槟就打喷嚏 而且我讨厌小狗!
Come on, Duchess. Let's get you dressed.
来吧 公爵夫人 我们给你找件得体的衣服
OK. Do I need an accent? Maybe taller hair?
好吧 我要带点口音吗? 还是把头发梳高点?
I will not eat fish eggs. I will eat fondue.
我不吃鱼卵 我要吃芝士火锅
This is a terrible idea.
你可真是选错人了
Would you relax? It's easy for you to say!
你能放松点儿吗? 说得容易!
You're not 15 feet off the ground.
离地15英尺的又不是你
Mr. Shade,
谢德先生
so good of you to come. Aw, thank you.
你能来真是太好了 谢谢
And thanks for the tickets. My wife sends her regrets.
感谢你的票 我妻子很遗憾不能过来
This is... Zoe Von Fursten... Berg...
这位是... 佐伊·冯·弗斯滕伯格·
Dorf... Goodman.
多夫古德曼
I have a company that makes me oodles of money.
我开了一家非常赚钱的公♥司♥
Oh, oh, OK. Well, make sure you're here for the unveiling
好的 那你一定要来参加武士刀的揭幕仪式啊
of the katana sword. It's at 9 p.M. Sharp.
我们在晚上9点准时开始
Alright, thank you.
好的 谢谢
OK. Hahaha! Haha! Tata!
好的 哈哈哈! 哈哈!
Aaah... What the hell is wrong with you?
你这是什么表演流派啊?
I told you I'm no good at being rich!
我不是说过我演不来富人嘛!
How about just being human?
那做个正常人就好了
Uh, look. Take this.
戴上这个
Go over there and stand next to that stage.
到那边去 站在舞台旁边
If you see anything unusual, contact me right away. And just
如果你看到任何不寻常的情况 立即与我联♥系♥
try to act normal, OK?
尽量表现得正常点儿 好吗?
You got this. OK.
你懂的 好
Go on.
去吧
You're never gonna get into that.
你永远打不开的
Really?
是吗?
Fingerprint scan.
指纹扫描
Technology's the best!
技术万岁!
Doesn't matter. You're still not gonna get anything.
没关系 你还是什么都得不到
Data-scrubbing app. Need a secondary code.
数据清洗应用程序 需要辅助代码
Technology is the best.
技术万岁!
What's your deal with Dana anyway?
你和丹娜到底是什么关系?
Why are you protecting her? She took me in
你为什么要保护她? 在我一无所有的时候
when I was nothing. Made me who I am.
是她收留了我 她也成就了我
A criminal? I was always a criminal;
成就了一个罪犯吗? 我一直是个罪犯
she just made me a good one. You say that with pride.
她只是让我变成了更出色的罪犯 你好像很自豪呢
That's the difference between criminals and normal folk.
这就是罪犯和普通人的区别
Criminals don't care that people think they're criminals.
罪犯并不在乎人们把他们定义成罪犯
You got a text.
你收到短♥信♥了
It says "Gambit." Uh oh! That's our kill code.
上面写着 "开局" 哦! 那是我们的自杀暗号♥
"Kill code"? I didn't check in.
"自杀暗号♥"? 而我没有回复
If I don't reply in the next five minutes,
如果我在五分钟内不回复
Dana calls off the entire operation.
丹娜就会取消整个行动
You mean stealing the katana sword?
偷武士刀吗?
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你 我就不会那么做
It needs a specific word.
我们是要回特定的暗语的
Don't suppose I could convince you to give it to me.
看样子你是不会给我了
Not without some major concessions on your part.
那你得先做出点儿让步吧
Shade, come in. Zoe, what's up?
谢德 过来 佐伊 怎么了?
I heard from the Centro-Guard guy
我给中保公♥司♥的那个人发了照片
about the photo I sent him. He says it looks like a key fob,
他说看起来像是钥匙卡
but all their fobs are encrypted in-house with a 40-bit code.
但他们所有的光纤放大器都是内部用40位代码加密的
The one Dominic has isn't one of his, but it could be a copy.
多米尼克的那个不是他的 可能是个复♥制♥品
It's why they stole the laptop:
这就是他们偷笔记本电脑的原因
to make a homemade version. Where's the sword now?
为了自♥制♥一个版本 武士刀现在在哪儿?
Still under wraps.
还没拿出来呢
It's almost 9 o'clock. If Dana was gonna make a move,
已经快九点了 丹娜要是想来偷武士刀
you'd think she would have made it by now.
她早就该行动了
Unless she already has it and box is empty.
除非 武士刀早就在她手上了
Shade, are you there? Stay alert.
谢德 你还在听吗? 保持警惕
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表