剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Listen, Zoe, I need you to do me a favour.
佐伊 帮我个忙
When you get a chance, sneak a peek in those files you brought
找机会 偷看一下你替格林斯基取来的文件
in for Glinski. We need to know if he's hiding anything.
我们得知道他是否有所隐瞒
Copy that. Though it's hard to sneak
收到 尽管这有点难
when he's always here.
他一直就在那待着
He even leaves the bathroom door open when he pees.
他小解的时候洗手间门都不关的
Oh, my God. Stay strong, Zoe.
我的天 坚强些 佐伊
Oh, wait. Also, a woman has been calling, asking questions
对了 有个女人一直在打电♥话♥过来
about the agency. She won't tell me her name
问事务所的事 却不肯透露姓名
or what it's about. She seemed very nervous.
或是所为何事 她好像很紧张的样子
That sounds like a sensitive matter.
像是比较敏感的事
Next time she calls, just tell her to drop by.
下次她再打来时让她直接过来一趟
Thanks! Got it.
谢谢 明白
I ordered another cab. It's gonna be a while.
我重新叫了辆出租车 可能得等会
Huh. Well, I don't know if this day could get any worse.
好吧 不知道今天还能再惨点不
I think it just did.
看来是会的
Get in.
上车
Let's go. Move.
快 上车
Wedding order's almost done.
婚礼蛋糕订单差不多要好了
Alright, so how much time?
那到底还要多久
Alright, we've been patient long enough. How 'bout you tell
我们已经够耐心了 可以告诉我们
us what the hell's going on? That would be up to the boss.
到底有什么事吗 那得由老板决定
And does your boss have a name?
你们的老板是谁
Ralph Duncan. They call me the Cake Boss.
拉尔夫·邓肯 大家都叫我蛋糕大佬
Sweetie, remember, you can't say that due
宝贝 记住了 不能在和律师
to pending discussion with our lawyers.
讨论期间说这个名字
I thought we resolved that.
我以为已经解决了
Unfortunately, it is ongoing. Are you kidding me?
很遗憾 还在进行 什么
I should be able to call myself that here,
在我工作的地方
in the place where I work.
我应该可以这么叫自己
The agreed-upon name was Cake Viceroy!
大家一致认同的名字是蛋糕总督
Where's my ledger?
我的账本呢
What ledger? Oh, don't be cute.
什么账本 别装傻
My accounting ledger. Wait a minute. Ralph Duncan
会计分类账 稍等 你是全国连锁的蛋糕店
of Bakeology, the national chain of bakeries?
烘焙学企业的老板拉尔夫·邓肯吗
Yeah, I own the company.
没错 这是我的公♥司♥
But the company's worth nothing if I don't get that ledger back!
要是拿不回账本这公♥司♥将一文不值
We don't know anything about it.
这个我们一点都不知道
Oh, yeah? So, why are you following up on all of Glinski's cases?
是吗 那你们为什么要跟进格林斯基的案子
We're Pis, we're doing a favour for a friend.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 在帮朋友调查
What does Glinski have to do with this?
格林斯基和这事有什么关系
He did some accounting for us.
他给我们做过账
The ledger disappeared the night he died.
账本就是他死的那晚消失的
So you're the ones who tossed his apartment.
所以是你们去他家翻箱倒柜的
I sent my guys there
我派了些人去
to see if they could find it, but somebody got there first.
想找找看 但是有人捷足先登了
Why would Glinski steal your ledger?
格林斯基为什么要偷你的账本
Go ahead. Tell 'em, Ralph.
说吧 拉尔夫
Cat's out of the bag anyway. It's not just a ledger.
反正事已至此了 那不仅仅是个账本
There's a secret code for our most famous
那些数字中藏有一串密♥码♥
cake recipe hidden amongst the figures.
那是我们最受欢迎的蛋糕的配方
Bakeology's Chocolate Fantasy. If someone gets a hold of
"烘焙学"的"巧克力幻想" 要是有人拿到那个配方
that recipe, they can sink us within months.
不出几个月就将击溃我们
I kept it right in there, under lock and key.
账本平时就保存在那里 锁得好好的
Never brought it out
除了查账
unless we were checking the books.
从来不拿出来
I always knew someone was gonna steal that recipe.
我就知道会有人觊觎那个配方的
I just never suspected our accountant!
只是没想到会是我们的会计
We'll keep an eye out for you. That's the best we can do.
我们会帮你留意的 只能帮你这么多了
No... no, I got a better idea.
不... 等一下 我有个更好的想法
You guys are Pis, right? You can find it for me.
你们不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥嘛 你们可以帮我找回账本
Wait, we're much too... Oh, no. No. No disagreeing.
等等 我们确实很... 不 不 不许拒绝
You now work for me.
你们现在替我工作了
Understood? No funny business.
明白吗 不开玩笑
You double-cross me, I will roll you in icing sugar
要是敢骗我 我就把你们蘸上糖粉
and dip you in the deep fryer.
放到油锅里炸
He will.
他说得出做得到
Why didn't you tell us you were doing work
你怎么没告诉我们你曾给
with a guy like Ralph Duncan? What do you mean "A guy like"?
拉尔夫·邓肯这种人干过活 "这种人"是什么意思
He grabbed us off the
他随手把我们从街上"请"了过去
street and threatened to turn us into crullers.
还威胁要把我们变成甜甜圈
He bakes cakes, for God's sake!
天呐 他就是个烤蛋糕的啊
Listen, a few months ago, I heard that Ralph was looking
几个月前 我听说拉尔夫在找
for a new accountant. The PI business had dried up,
新会计 侦探事务所这边又没活干
so I fell back on my CPA training.
我就又捡起了注会的本事
So you were cookin' the books. Who's cooking?!
原来你在做假账 谁做假账啦
It's all aboveboard. Did you take the ledger?
我一向光明磊落 是你拿的账本吗
I took the ledger to my apartment
我确实有把账本带回公♥寓♥
to catch up on some work.
为了赶一些工作进度
So you're not planning on selling the recipe?
那么你没打算卖♥♥配方吗
No, I didn't even know it was there!
没有 我根本不知道里面有什么配方
Do you know of anyone who
那你知道有谁
would want to steal the recipe? Well, yeah! Dozens.
会想偷配方的吗 多了去了
Head of the line: Madison Swenson.
头一号♥就是麦迪逊·斯温森
Who's that? She owns Snazzy Cakes.
那是谁 "流行蛋糕"就是她开的
That's Ralph's chief competitor. She's been trying to muscle in
拉尔夫的头号♥竞争者 她这几个月都在
on his market share for months now.
拼命抢占拉尔夫的市场
Got her.
找到了
Entrepreneurial Talent Award
连续三年获得
winner three years in a row.
创业人才奖
She's built a miniature empire acquiring other companies.
她通过收♥购♥其他公♥司♥建立起了一个微型帝国
Apparently, she destroyed a mom-and-pop
她击垮了一家拒绝她收♥购♥的
donut operation that refused to sell to her...
甜甜圈夫妻店...
strong-armed their suppliers to drive them out of business.
向他们的供货商施压♥迫♥使他们破产
Would she know about the recipe? She's got spies everywhere.
她会知道配方的事吗 她四处都有眼线
Hold on.
等一下
These are baked goods we're talking about, right?
我们讨论的是烘焙食品行业好嘛
Chocolate Fantasy is Bakeology's best-selling product
"巧克力幻想"可是"烘焙学"过去二十二年
for the last 22 years. The recipe is worth millions.
最畅销的产品 那个配方价值数百万
Alright. I'll call Ralph,
好吧 我这就打给拉尔夫
tell him what we got. Oh.
告诉他我们的发现 稍等
Uh, I have to take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
That was Tex. Yeah, I got that. Thanks.
肯定是特克斯 我知道 谢谢提醒
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey. How's the case going? Oh, you know.
案子怎么样了 你懂的
You've seen one stolen bust, you've seen them all.
窥一斑而见全豹
How was the funeral? Uh... different?
葬礼怎么样 有点... 不太一样
OK. Gonna leave that alone.
好吧 那就不说这个了
Hey, what would you say if I told you
我要是跟你说
that everywhere I look, the city seems empty,
不管我望向何处 整个城市都一片虚无
and perhaps that emptiness is because you're not here?
这虚无或许就是因为你不在此处 你会说什么
I'd say you're don't quit your day job to become a poet.
我会说 你可别放弃自己的日常工作而去当诗人啊
Tell you what.
这样吧
I'm gonna buy you a ticket. Open-ended.
我要给你买♥♥一张票 无限期的
No, Tex. Don't do that. Yeah. I'm doing it. It's done.
不 特克斯 别这样 不 我要买♥♥ 就这么定了
Use it if you want a break. I'll think about it.
想要歇一歇的话就用它 我会考虑的
Good enough for me. Enjoy your case.
你这么说已经够好了 办案愉快
Thanks. See you.
谢谢 回头见
Were you listening in?!
你在偷听吗
I'm a PI, I can't help it.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 职业病
Besides, I had to confirm that a guy named Texas really existed.
另外 我得确认那个叫德克萨斯的家伙真实存在
Glinski, I swear to God...
格林斯基 我发誓...
Hey. I just got off the phone with Ralph. He told me he's
嗨 我刚刚和拉尔夫通了电♥话♥ 他跟我说
hosting a gathering
他今天晚一点
for the Pastry Trade Association at his house later today.
会在他家里为糕点同业公会主持聚会
And Madison'll be there? He also told me
麦迪逊会去吗 他还跟我说
she'd never miss an opportunity to stab him in the back.
她不会错过任何一个在他背后捅刀子的机会
Hey, so... Tex bought me a ticket
嗨 特克斯给我买♥♥了机票
to go visit him once this case is over.
让我案子结束之后去找他
Ok.
好啊
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表