剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Just gimme a minute, I'm trying to listen.
稍等 我要听他们在说什么
How come it won't open? This lab area
怎么打不开 这个实验区
has a higher level of security than the rest of the building.
安全级别在整个楼里是最高的
Then how do you get in? I can't.
那你怎么进去 我进不去
At least not after hours. But you're the CEO.
至少下班后进不去 但你是总裁
Doesn't matter. The whole lab goes into lockdown after 6 PM,
没用的 晚上六点后 夜班人员一离开
when the evening shift leaves.
整个实验室就会被封锁
And it doesn't reset until midnight.
凌晨才会重新设置
That's two hours from now.
还得两个小时
I am not waiting for some dumb computer.
我可不想傻等着电脑重新设置
There is one way.
办法有一个
In case of fire, all doors release.
一旦着火 所有门都会打开
Oh, you want me to pull the alarm,
你想让我去拉响警报
so suddenly this place is swarming with cops and firemen?
那这个地方很快就会挤满警♥察♥和消防员
Are you trying to get your people killed?
你是想害死你的人吗
I'm just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮点忙
I don't want to see anyone get hurt.
我不想看到任何人受伤
Fine. You tell them to settle in for a long night. Let's go. Go.
好吧 那你就让他们在这里过夜吧 我们走 快去
Angie? You still there?
安吉 你还在线吗
Yes, I'm still here. The question is, why are you still in there?
是的 我还在线 问题是 为什么你还在那里
Looks like the gunmen are
看起来绑匪们像是冲着
after something in the twelfth floor lab.
十二楼实验室的东西来的
Like what? I don't know, but whatever it is,
比如什么 不知道 但无论是什么
it's worth taking four people hostage.
都值四个人♥质♥
And it looks like they have to wait till midnight
而且看起来他们要等到十二点
until the time lock resets.
等到时间锁重置
OK, I'll relay to Maz, but get the hell out of there.
了解 我会转述给马茨 但是你要赶紧离开那里
Copy that.
收到
Hey, Maz. I've got an update.
嗨 马茨 我有新的进展
OK, so the gunmen are after something in the lab. Like what?
好的 绑匪们是为了实验室的东西来的 是什么啊
I don't know.
我哪知道
Tools. Equipment. Appliances.
或许是工具 仪器或者电器
They're going to a lot of trouble to steal a few toasters.
他们为了几个面包机搞这么多麻烦
Wait a second. Something's going on. What? Is Shade with you?
等等 有些状况 什么情况 谢德和你在一起吗
Maz, I think they're sealing the building.
马茨 我认为他们正在封锁大楼
Angie, talk to me, please.
安吉 请给我回话
I'm fine? And I'm inside.
我挺好的 而且我进来了
You're what!? Angie! Call you later.
你什么 安吉 稍后打给你
Hello?
人呢
Shade? I'm in. In where?
谢德 我进来了 进来哪里
In the building. But you told me to get out.
进来这栋楼 你不是要我出去嘛
Yeah, I know. So then you're in?
是的 我知道 然后你就进来了
I thought you might need help getting out.
我想你或许需要帮忙才能出去
But now we're both in. Who's on first again?
但我们俩现在都进来了 谁又是第一个进来的
Fine. Where are you?
你赢了 你在哪里
Arriving on the fourteenth floor. Isn't that where you are?
刚到十四楼 这不是你在的地方吗
No. I was on the twelfth floor. But now I'm on the ground floor.
不 我刚才在十二楼 不过现在我在一楼
Oh, for Pete's sake.
我的天
Hold on. Someone's coming!
等下 有人过来了
Angie, come in!
安吉 说话啊
Get those barricades up!
设置路障
So let me get this straight.
让我捋一捋
Your friends, the private eyes, are now both in the building.
你的两位私♥家♥侦♥探♥朋友都在这栋大楼里
That's a good point. I see that as a good thing.
没错 把这个看成一件好事
Now we've got eyes and ears on the inside.
现在我们有线人在里面
That's true Untrained eyes and ears. That's also true
没错 未受训的线人 也对
Two civilians who could screw up an already bad situation.
两个平民会让局面火上加油
That's not a good thing, Detective Mazhari.
那不是一件好事情 玛萨里警探
That is a disaster in the making.
那是在制♥造♥一场灾难
Inspector Carson, I can assure you, they are pros.
卡尔森督察 我向你保证 他们是专业的
I'm positive they have the situation well in hand.
我肯定他们已经掌握了局势
Alright, I'm up here on the 14th floor. Where are you?
好吧 我到了十四楼 你在哪
I'm hiding in an office. Which one?
我躲在一间办公室里 哪间
I don't know.
不清楚
There's GreatLife products everywhere. Is the coast clear yet?
这里到处都是伟生的产品 外面还有人吗
Yeah, the coast is clear. Let's get the hell outta here.
没有 危险解除 我们离开这里吧
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
The unluckiest guy in town. Who?
这座城市里最衰的人 你是谁
Move it!
快走
Who's that?
那是谁
That's what I want to know.
我也想知道
Um, Jack Purdue.
我是杰克·普杜
GreatLife sales rep from Sudbury. I just blew into town.
伟生公♥司♥在萨德伯里的销♥售♥代表 我刚到市里
I thought I'd come by the old HQ and say hi.
我想来总部跟大家打个招呼
Bad timing, man.
来的不巧 伙计
Wallet, keys and cell phone on the table.
把钱包 钥匙和手♥机♥放在桌上
Now.
快点
Good. Now sit down
好的 现在坐下
and shut up.
闭嘴
Take care of the keys and wallets.
看好这些钥匙和钱包
Are you out yet? Not exactly.
你还没出来吗 还没
What? Stop clowning around and get outta there!
什么 别胡闹了赶紧出来
I'd love to. Just one small problem.
我也想 但是有个小麻烦
Shade's now a hostage. What!?
谢德现在是人♥质♥了 什么
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
That's quite the situation you walked into.
你还真是不走运啊
Any idea what this is all about?
你知道这是为了什么吗
Nobody tells me anything.
没人提起
You ever been to that lab on the twelfth floor?
你去过十二楼的实验室吗
No, that's R&D.
没有 那里是研发部
You have any idea what they keep in there?
你知道那里有什么东西吗
That's above my pay grade.
那不是我能触及的部分
Say... have we met before?
话说... 我们以前见过吗
You spend much time in Sudbury?
你去过萨德伯里吗
No. With all my cats,
没有 因为我的猫咪们
I don't get a chance to travel much. Hey, you two, shut up!
我没有多少旅行的机会 嗨 你们俩 闭嘴
So, uh, what happened there?
你那个是怎么搞的
Copy room incident.
复印室事件
My necktie got caught in the paper shredder.
我的领带被卷进了碎纸机
Really? Oh, it was harrowing.
真的假的 真的很惨
Whirring blades coming closer and closer...
呼呼作响的刀片越来越近...
My life flashed before my eyes.
我的一生如走马灯在眼前浮现
Kinda like now.
有点像现在
Look, I know things look dire at the moment,
听着 我知道现在事情看起来挺糟的
but I have every confidence
但我完全相信
that things will get better before too long.
不用多久事情就会出现好转
Look, buddy. I'm the head of Customer Relations.
听着 伙计 我是客服部的主管
So?
所以
It was my team that fielded all those calls
所有使用伟生声波皮搋子
from the customers whose GreatLife Sonic Wave Plungers
而爆掉厕所的顾客们的投诉电♥话♥
exploded their toilets. You know what I'm saying?
都是我的团队处理得 你明白我的意思吗
No, I really don't.
完全不明白
I know a pile of crap when I hear it.
我一看就知道这事有多糟
Hey. I updated Maz on your situation.
我跟马茨说了你的情况
Yeah, I can guess his reaction. Why did you come back up?
好吧 我能猜到他的反应 你为什么回来
I thought you were in trouble.
我以为你遇到麻烦了
And which one of us is a hostage now?
现在咱俩谁是人♥质♥呢
Can we discuss this later?
我们能先不打嘴仗吗
Don't do anything stupid.
别做任何傻事
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你这么相信我
What's going on? Are you guys OK?
现在怎么样了 你们还好吗
I'm fine. But Shade's now a hostage too.
我很好 但是谢德现在也是人♥质♥
What!? Yeah, listen, it's a long story.
什么 是的 听着 一言难尽
The gunmen are looking for something in the lab here.
绑匪们在这里找实验室的某个东西
Can you dig into GreatLife, see what's worth taking hostages for?
你能进入伟生公♥司♥的系统 找找是什么东西值得绑♥架♥吗
OK. Hey, boss...
好的 老大...
Yeah. Shade's gonna be alright, isn't he?
嗯 谢德会没事的吧 是吗
Of course. Yeah, sure.
当然啦 是的 肯定
You know, for a P.I., you're a lousy liar.
身为一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你是个糟糕的骗子
Get to work.
快去工作
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表