剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I just want to stay on the spooky guy's good side.
我只想知道那个幽灵的友善面
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
When you're as uncoordinated as me,
要是你们和我一样 协调能力差
you need all the help you can get, so...
就会需要所有能有的帮助 所以...
Of course. Makes total sense.
当然 完全理解
Gustavo's waiting, I should get to it, so...
古斯塔沃在等 我该过去了 所以...
I don't know, she seems genuinely freaked out
不好说啊 她看起来被整个幽灵事件
by the whole ghost thing. Or it's a kickass
完全吓到了 也可能是个粗暴的
diversionary tactic. How are we gonna find out?
转移注意力战术 我们怎么办
There's a ton of cameras in this place,
这里有一堆摄像头
there's gotta be one that caught the saboteur in the act.
肯定有一架拍到破坏者了
I'll check back in with you
等你洗完澡了
after you shower.
我跟你一起查看一下
Excuse me, are you an editor?
打扰了 你是剪辑师吗
I prefer the term creative closer.
叫我创意星更好
Oh! Whoa! Your cologne.
你的古龙水
It's not 'cause I smoked weed.
不是因为我抽大♥麻♥
I... I wear cologne 'cause I like to smell nice,
用古龙水 因为我想好闻点
not 'cause I smoke weed.
不是因为我抽大♥麻♥
OK, yeah. Whatever the reason, I offer the same advice:
不管因为什么 我都一句忠告
a little goes a long way.
积少成多
Anyhow, listen, I need to see footage
不管怎样 听着 我要看
from the set fall and the popping lights.
布景落下和灯管爆破时的录像
Are you nuts? I have no time for that.
你疯了吗 我没这个时间
I'm assembling new promos from scratch for air tonight.
我正在剪辑视频 给今晚的节目做新宣传片
I'm sorry, what was your name? Sami.
不好意思 你叫什么 萨米
Great. So when I call my boss from the network back,
很好 那我跟电视网的老板回电♥话♥的时候
I'll just tell 'em Sami said it's a no go
就说是萨米拒绝
on seeing footage. OK, OK. Hahaha!
让我们看录像 好的 好的
Uh, what exactly do you need to see?
你到底需要看什么
We're looking for a ghost.
我们在找一个幽灵
You shouldn't say that.
你不该说出来的
The curse of you know who
这诅咒是你
is not something to be messed with at Bellecroft Theatre.
在贝莱克罗夫特剧院不该招惹的
Wait. There. That one.
等等 那里 那个
Hang on, I'll get a better angle.
等等 我找个更好的角度
Oh, my God! Is that Steve?
天啊 那是史蒂夫吗
Head of programming at the network.
电视台节目选编主管
This isn't sabotage at all;
根本就不是破坏
it's all part of the act.
这是演出的一部分
There's a place for worry
# 这是装满忧愁的角落 #
Ah, hey, kid. What's up?
孩子 怎么了
Somebody dine and dash?
有人吃了就跑吗
Jules, uh...
茱尔丝...
she told me she was studying with her friend Justine tonight.
她告诉我今晚她和朋友贾斯丁一起学习
OK, so what's with the face? I just found a message.
好啊 所以为什么这副表情 我刚发现了一条消息
Um, I think she butt-dialed me.
她臀拨了我的电♥话♥
Uh, called me
就是不小心
by accident, sir.
拨出了我的号♥码
Can I hear it?
我能听吗
Yeah.
能
Having a good time? Definitely!
玩得开心吗 非常开心
This is awesome! Where's
太棒了 你男朋友
your boyfriend tonight? I don't think
今晚在哪啊 我觉得
it'd be into this. His taste in music is a little vanilla.
他不会喜欢这个 他的音乐口味太无聊了
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Well, I'm not sure it's my place
我觉得可能不该从我的立场
to offer you advice, Liam. But if it were,
给你建议 但利亚姆 如果是我的话
I think I'd give her a chance to come clean on her own.
会给她一个解释清楚的机会
But please take my love OK.
# 但请接受我的爱 # 好吧
I don't get it.
我不懂
Why would Steve Sato sabotage his own network show?
为什么史蒂夫·佐藤要毁坏他自己的电视节目演出
Think about it. He needed a hit to solidify
想想 他需要一次冲击来
his new position. You've seen those reality TV shows,
巩固自己的新地位 你看过那些电视上的真人秀
what drives ratings more than anything.
什么是最能推动收视率的
Drama and fighting. Exactly.
戏剧性和撕逼 没错
So he uses the ghost story to scare up some tension,
所以他用幽灵故事制♥造♥紧张气氛
only he takes it too far and someone gets hurt.
只是他玩脱了 有人受伤了
Wait a minute, why are you still working on this case?
等等 你怎么还在调查这个案子
You're supposed to rest and get better.
你该好好休息 恢复一下
Nah. I've been drinking this Cold Crusher tea, and it turns out
不用 我一直在喝这个治感冒的茶
it's jam-packed with amphetamines!
感觉它里面塞满了安♥非♥他♥命♥
I have never been so productive in my life.
我这辈子从没这么高产过
I cleaned up my freezer, resorted the spice rack.
我清理了冰箱 装了香料架
I've even started writing a novella.
我甚至开始写短篇小说
Oh, boy. But first,
天啊 但首先
some more information
有了更多信息
on you know who.
就那个谁谁谁的
Grover Newell? You can say his name, Zoe.
格鲁佛·纽厄尔 你说他的名字好了 佐伊
"Beware the bare bodkin."
当心"锥子"
My dad gave me that same advice on prom night.
我爸在我舞会那晚也给了我这个建议
It's from Hamlet. It means dagger.
这个词出自《哈姆雷特》 意思是匕♥首♥
Twice over the past hundred years,
在过去的一百年间发生过两次
a performer found a similar dagger
演员在他们的贝莱克罗夫特剧院化妆间
in their dressing room at the Bellecroft,
发现相似匕♥首♥的事件
and both performers died during the run of the show.
然后两演员都在演出中死去了
Fascinating. I'm just warning you.
好神奇 我就是警告你
Be careful.
小心一点
OK. Sato's leaving, I'm gonna follow him.
好啊 佐藤要走了 我要跟上他
OK, OK! But remember what I told you.
好的 好的 但记住我的话
Yeah, yeah, yeah. "Beware the bare bodkin."
是是是 当心"锥子"
OK, hips forward. Show me your frame.
好 腰往前倾 让我看看你的体态
That's it. Ready? Three, four,
对 准备好了吗 三 四
five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, and up!
一 二 三 四 然后起
Ugh! You know what?
你知道吗
This is ridiculous. Jordan had 6 weeks
太荒唐了 乔丹有六周时间
to learn this routine; I've got less than 24 hours.
学习这个动作 我只有不到二十四小时
Now, just focus on my eyes. OK.
现在 注意看我眼睛 好的
Which one? Surrender to the dance.
哪一只 沉浸到舞蹈中
Find the place where you can't hide.
找个你藏不了的地方
OK. Am I finding or am I hiding?
好吧 我到底要找还是藏
You're not even trying.
你根本没认真
I'm surprised you even want to continue.
我很惊讶你竟然还想继续
Aren't you scared that someone is sabotaging
你不怕有人要毁了
the show? I'm too focused on winning;
演出吗 我太关注输赢
I'll be scared later.
害怕倒是其次
What if that set fall wasn't an accident?
要是布景落下并不是意外呢
Wasn't aimed at me. I wasn't even supposed to be rehearsing.
那也不是针对我 我都没计划排练
Jordan and I got switched at the last minute.
乔丹和我在最后被替换了
By who? Uh...
谁换的 这...
Sato.
佐藤
OK, enough talking. Let go from the top.
好了 说太多了 我们从头开始
I said, "No phones!"
我说过 "不许用电♥话♥"
Uh, yeah. You know what?
是啊 知道吗
I really gotta take this. Just give me one second, OK?
我真的要接这个 就一小会儿 好吗
Hey. I haven't heard from you in hours, are you OK?
你都几小时没消息了 还好吗
Where have you been? Oh, tailing our suspect.
你去哪了 尾随我们的嫌疑人
You see anything on the tape? Oddly enough,
在录像带上看到什么了吗 非常奇怪
the network guy, Steve.
那个电视台的史蒂夫
Maybe not so odd after all. I just heard
可能也没有那么奇怪 我就是听说
that he's the one who changed the rehearsal schedule,
是他改了排练计划
so that Jordan and Raven were the ones
所以布景落下的时候
on the stage when the set fell.
在台上的是乔丹和瑞文
Well, I bet you can't guess where he went.
我打赌你肯定猜不到他去哪里了
Bellecroft Theatre?
贝莱克罗夫特剧院吗
If only you were that fast on your feet.
要是你腿速也这么快就好了
What's he doing there at this hour?
这个点他在那里干什么
He ain't here for the culture.
反正不是为了欣赏文化来的
Hey, you wouldn't be able
你要是脱不开
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表