剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我以为妈妈会来接我
I was in the neighbourhood, so I figured I'd swing by.
我就在附近 所以就顺便过来了
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意吧
No. No, of course not.
不 当然不了
Look, Dad, I'm sorry about the other day.
老爸 那天我很抱歉
I didn't mean to mess with our family tradition or...
我不是故意搞砸我们的家庭传统...
Honey, that wasn't your fault.
亲爱的 那不是你的错
I got hung up on something that didn't matter.
是我在计较根本不重要的东西
Hey, I...
我...
I got you something.
我给你带了礼物
Here you go.
拿着
What is it?
什么
It's Rossi, the best olive oil on the market.
罗西牌的 市场上最好的橄榄油
For the next time we order from Sal's.
下次我们做饭就能用上了
Dad, thank you!
谢谢你♥爸♥爸
I guess...
我想...
Part of me wants you to stay a 12-years-old girl forever.
某方面的我希望你永远是十二岁的姑娘
Dad... I'll always be your little girl.
老爸 我永远是你的小女孩
I miss Italy. Yeah, I know you do, honey.
我好想念意大利 我知道 亲爱的
That's why I've got one more little surprise for you.
所以我还给你准备了另一个惊喜
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Almost there, honey. Just a few more steps.
快到了宝贝 还有几步
And here she is! Our guest of honor!
她来了 我们尊贵的来宾
Hey, Jules. Hi, sweetie.
嗨 茱尔丝 嗨 宝贝
Wow, everybody's here. Hello.
大家都在啊 嗨
Hello.
嗨
Have a seat, miss. Thank you.
请坐 小姐 谢谢
It's not quite Italy, honey,
这没那么意大利 亲爱的
but it's as close as I could get.
但我尽力了
It's perfect, Dad. Now, you get to be the first
已经很完美了 爸爸 现在你会是第一个
to try our most recent vintage.
品尝我们最新的精酿的人
Relax, Shadow. Oh, when in Rome...
放松 谢鬼影 好 就当在罗马了
Right on.
这就对了
Thank you. A toast.
谢谢 干一杯吧
To traditions, new and old.
敬新旧传统
Wouldn't you rather have a beer?
你是不是来一杯啤酒
No! I've... I've learned a few things
不用 我... 我最近几天
in the last couple of days. About wine.
接受了不少新事物了 关于红酒的
To another great case.
敬我们下一个大案子
Solved by two brilliant detectives.
还有两位出色的破案侦探
Wait! Gotcha.
等等 骗到你喽
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表