剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
He worked so hard
他那么努力
at the studio his entire life,
为那个武馆付出了毕生心血
but it doesn't pay the bills.
但是也没有赚到什么钱
Is that what the fight was about?
你们是为这个吵架吗
I broached the idea of him asking for a raise.
我想让他和老板提涨薪水的事
I mean, I love Irving, but he's been paying Donnie
我也爱欧文 但是八年来他给唐尼的薪水
the same salary for eight years. I think he's holding
就没涨过 我觉得他限制了唐尼的发展
Donnie back, but Donnie's too nice
但是唐尼人太善良了
to say anything about it.
他一点都不抱怨
So you don't know who this is?
所以你不知道这是谁
I swear.
我真的不知道
But I know Donnie, and there's no way he's having an affair.
但是我了解唐尼 他绝对不可能背叛我
So if our mystery woman isn't Donnie's girlfriend,
如果这位女士不是唐尼的情人
then who is she? Let's find out.
那她是谁 就得我们调查了
Michelle? Hi! Who are you?
米歇尔 嗨 你们是谁
We're "Donnie."
我们是发信息的人
I don't understand.
我不明白
We know about the texts you sent him, the secret meet-ups.
我们知道你在给唐尼发信息 还有秘密会面
Are you his lawyers? I thought he was
你们是他的律师吗 我以为
doing this alone. Doing what?
我以为他想私下解决呢 解决什么
If he doesn't transfer the money by midnight,
如果午夜之前他还不转账
the deal is dead. Whoa, whoa, slow down.
交易就取消 慢着
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're not
我想冒昧问一下
having an affair with Donnie. An affair?!
你不是唐尼的情人吗 情人
God, no! I'm Donnie's realtor.
天啊 不是的 我是唐尼的房♥屋中介
"Michelle Choi.
"米歇尔·蔡
Don't be coy, go with Choi." It's clever.
不要犹豫 和蔡一起见证梦想" 简洁明了
Uhhuh. Was he buying or selling?
嗯 他是买♥♥还是卖♥♥呀
I found him the perfect property.
我给他找到了一个很好的铺面
And I thought he was over the moon. 10 000 square feet,
而且我觉得他会非常喜欢 九百多平
room for multiple classes. Hey, Donnie's buying
可以隔成很多教室 唐尼要开一个
his own martial arts studio? Yes.
自己的武术馆吗 是的
He had the down payment and a guarantor in place for financing.
他付了首♥付♥而且交易也有担♥保♥人
I thought it was a done deal.
我以为已经板上钉钉了
We're private investigators.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Donnie's been in an accident.
唐尼遇到了意外
Oh, my God! This guarantor,
哦 我的天啊 这个担♥保♥人
was it Irving Guzman?
是欧文·古兹曼吗
No, it was a woman.
不 是一个女人
An older woman.
年纪比较大的女人
Li something. I can look it up.
叫李什么的 我可以看一下
So Li Chen was helping Donnie buy a martial arts studio.
所以李辰帮助唐尼开设武术馆
Maybe Donnie decided to take Tracy's advice
可能唐尼听取了特蕾西的建议
and strike out on his own. But what about Irving?
决定自己创业 那么欧文怎么办呢
They were just about to go on a world tour together.
他们才决定一起参加世界巡回赛
Fifty cities. Unless...
五十个城市 除非...
Unless what? Li Chen
除非什么 李辰
confirmed that her and Donnie had a special deal.
承认她和唐尼有一个特别的约定
He was giving lessons to May
他用梅的课程
in exchange for her acting as his guarantor.
来换取李辰做他的担♥保♥人
So those aren't
那些不是
repayment dates; those are lesson dates.
还款日期 而是课程日期
Kind of hard to be competing in Berlin
如果要在多伦多上课
when you're coaching in Toronto.
就不能参加巡回赛了
If Donnie really was leaving to open his own studio,
如果唐尼真的打算自己开武馆
Irving's studio would be in a lot of trouble.
那么欧文的武馆就麻烦了
I think someone just shot to the top of our suspect list.
我想我们有头号♥嫌疑人了
How did you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
We used Donnie's key. Hope that's all right.
我们用唐尼的钥匙开的门 没问题吧
We just wanted to share the good news.
我们只是想告诉你个好消息
We found out what happened to him.
我们弄清他的事情了
That's great.
太好了
Cheers.
干杯
We know how important Donnie is to you.
我们知道唐尼对你很重要
He's your golden ticket.
他是你的王牌
Without him, you'd never survive.
离开他 你很难维持
Especially after putting yourself
特别是你把自己
so deep in debt
置身于
with a massive, multi-city world tour.
大型的多城市的巡回赛中
Not to mention your expansion plans.
更别提你的扩张计划
Spending investors' money
用投资者的钱
to finance five new studios in Canada,
在加拿大增设五家武馆
ten in the U.S... What did you think
在美国开十家... 你觉得当他们
they'd say when they found out Donnie was pulling out?
发现唐尼要退出的时候会说什么呢
Where did you get these?
你从哪里拿到的
Li Chen has a lot of pull in this community.
李辰在这个圈子很有影响力
You found out Donnie was opening his own studio.
你发现了唐尼准备开设自己的武馆
And Tracy convinced him that he'd be
而且他被特蕾西说服了
better off without you.
他觉得离开你以后会更好
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
We found this in Tracy's tea shop.
我们在特蕾西的茶店发现了这个
Only, we don't know what it is.
只是我们不知道这是什么
If you found it in Tracy's shop,
如果你们是在特蕾西的店里发现的
why aren't you questioning her?
为什么不问问她呢
We did. She didn't know what it was either.
我们问过了 她也不知道这是什么
So, we put some of it
所以 我们放了一些
in your tea.
在你的茶里
See, we realized Tracy didn't make
你看 我们知道特蕾西那天早上
Donnie's tea that morning. You did.
没有给唐尼准备茶 是你准备的
How are you feeling?
现在感觉怎样
I put...
我耗费了
everything into Donnie's career.
所有的精力在唐尼的身上
This tour was gonna change everything.
这次巡回可以改变一切
Chi Sao would have been
黐手将会变成
the biggest studio in North America.
北美最大的武术馆
But that was your dream,
但这是你的梦想
not his.
不是他的
Irving Guzman, you're under arrest.
欧文·古兹曼 你被逮捕了
You guys didn't really poison the tea,
你们俩没有真的在茶里下毒吧
did you?
是吧
OK, yeah, let's go.
好的 我们走
Aaah... There he is,
他在这里
hopping around.
生龙活虎的
Tracy was telling me in excruciating detail
特蕾西正在告诉我你们俩
about how the two of you saved my life.
是如何历经千辛万苦救我的
Oh, she is exaggerating. So how are you feeling?
她在夸大其词 感觉如何
Physically, like crap.
身体还是很难受
Mentally,
精神上
even worse now that I know who's behind it.
我知道是谁干的以后更难受
You could never have suspected Irving would try to hurt you.
你从未想过欧文会害你
No, but I should have realized
是啊 但我应该早点意识到
that he was taking advantage of me a long time ago.
他一直都在利用我
And now I have nothing.
现在我什么都没有了
Actually, we spoke with Michelle Choi.
其实我们已经跟米歇尔·蔡说了
She convinced the seller to extend the deadline
她说服了卖♥♥家把武馆的
on the studio space. Are you serious?
交易延期 真的吗
It's still yours if you want it.
如果你还想要 那就是你的啦
Your own studio! Well, it's ours.
你自己的武馆 是我们的
If you'll still have me.
如果你愿意
Listen, Tracy, I wanna talk about our fight.
特蕾西 我们那次吵架
It's OK. No.
不提了 不
It was... It's my fault.
那是... 是我的错
I was the one keeping secrets from you,
我才是那个藏着秘密的人
I just wanted it to be a surprise.
我只是想给你一个惊喜
You weren't the only one keeping a secret.
你不是唯一一个藏着秘密的人
What do you mean?
什么意思
I think your studio
我想你的武馆
already has its first student.
已经有第一位学生了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God! Thank you so much.
我的天啊 太感谢你们啦
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表