剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
So, why are you telling me?
你告诉我这个干嘛
Well, 'cause you're my partner,
因为你是我的搭档
and you'd have to pick up the slack while I'm gone.
我不在的时候你得接管我的工作啊
Right. OK.
哦对 好吧
That's cool. Cool.
那挺好的 挺好的
Oh. Hey, Danica.
嗨 达妮卡
What's up? OK. I cannot talk long.
怎么啦 我不能说太久
But you know the you-know-what
就你给我的那个
that you gave me? The bullet?
啥啥啥 子弹吗
To give to youknowwho? Ballistics?
不是送到那个哪了嘛 弹道测试部门
The report came back, and it turns out it's not your dad's gun.
报告出来了 不是你♥爸♥爸的枪
Oh! You're kidding. Well, whose gun is it from?
噢 你在开玩笑吧 那是谁的枪
It's registered to a guy named Ralph Duncan.
是一个叫拉尔夫·邓肯的人名下的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, that's what's coming up.
对 结果是这么显示的
I'm sorry, Angie, I'm sorry I can't be of more help, OK?
不好意思 安琪 我帮不上什么忙了
Oh, you have been.
没事 你已经帮上忙了
So, Ralph shot Glinski?
是拉尔夫开枪射击了格林斯基
I don't buy it. And why would he use his own gun?
我才不信 他为什么会用他自己的枪
He wouldn't. So, someone's setting him up.
他不会的 有人在陷害他
Madison? Yeah.
麦迪逊 对
I mean, think about it. She steals his recipe,
想想看 她偷了他的配方
then frames him for Glinski's murder.
然后栽赃他杀害了格林斯基
Ralph goes to jail, no more competition.
拉尔夫进监狱 就不用再竞争了
Which means Madison's guilty of more than theft...
这意味着麦迪逊不止犯有盗窃罪...
We're about to come face-to-face with a would-be murderer.
我们就要和一个潜在杀人犯面对面了
Wow. If I would have known there was this kind of money
如果我当初知道烘焙这么赚钱的话
in baking, I never would've skipped Home Ec.
家政学的课我就不逃了
OK, yeah, I would've.
嗯 好吧 我还是会逃
Hey, you two.
嗨 你们好
Glad you decided to come.
很高兴你们决定过来
I don't recall being given a choice.
我不记得有人给过我们选择
That's Madison in the purple dress.
那个穿紫色裙子的是麦迪逊
Don't be thrown by her looks. She's crafty.
不要被她的外表给骗了 她很狡猾的
Alright?
好吗
If Madison is behind this, how do we prove it?
如果麦迪逊是幕后黑手 我们怎么证明呢
Find the gun. Maybe if we're lucky,
找到那把枪 如果我们幸运的话
her fingerprints will still be on it.
那上面应该还有她的指纹
Wouldn't she have ditched it? Tossed it in the lake?
她不会把枪给扔了吗 丢到湖里
Too easy for Ralph to say it was stolen.
想让拉尔夫说枪被偷太容易了
If I was her, I would have put it right back
如果我是她的话 我会把枪放回
where I found it. You go talk to her,
我发现它的地方 你去跟她说话
I'll go hunting. We'll rendezvous by the Bundt cakes.
我去找找 我们一会儿在圆环蛋糕旁汇合
I packed up my cakes and left. Let the orphans chew on that!
我打包好蛋糕离开了 让那些孤儿们回味吧
That's funny. Matt Shade?
那挺好笑的 马特·谢德
Guilty as charged. What brings you here?
正是在下 什么风把你吹来了
Opening another restaurant?
要再开一家餐厅吗
Actually, I am thinking about dipping my toe
事实上 我在考虑涉足
into the pastry world. Really?
烘焙界 是嘛
Yeah. Just a few shops at first,
对 先开几家店
But... I need a hook.
但是 我需要一个诱饵
Something that'll guarantee the customers'll come in.
一个能确保顾客会来的东西
The recipe for Chocolate Fantasy?
巧克力幻想的配方吗
I mean, you know it's a closely-guarded secret.
你知道这是一个被严格保守的秘密
I also know someone took Ralph's ledger, and the coded
我还知道有人拿了拉尔夫的账本 被加密的配方
recipe was inside.
就在里面
I heard that rumour myself.
我自己也听到过那个谣言
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Maybe we could talk in private?
也许我们可以私下聊一聊
So, who told you
谁告诉你
about the coded recipe? I've got a source on the inside.
那个加密配方的事 我有个内部消息来源
If you're serious about this, I'm prepared to have
如果你是认真的话 我准备好
my attorneys draw up the paperwork.
让我的律师起草文件
Sounds good to me. Not that I don't trust you,
听起来不错 我不是不相信你
but I'm gonna need to see the recipe for myself.
但是我得亲眼看到那个配方
Wait... I'm gonna do a few test bakes,
等等 我需要做烘焙测试
make sure it's the real Chocolate Fantasy.
确保那是真的巧克力幻想
Hold on. I thought you had the recipe.
等下 我以为你有配方
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
If I had it, why would I need you?
如果我有的话 我需要你干嘛
I thought you needed my celebrity cachet?
我以为你需要我的名人效益
Without that secret recipe,
没有那个加密配方
you're nobody's fantasy.
你谁都不是
What do you got? Madison's a bust. How about you?
有什么收获 不是麦迪逊 你那边呢
Well, I found Ralph's gun safe.
我发现了拉尔夫放枪的保险箱
Well, that's good. Yeah, except it's empty.
那挺好的 但里面是空的
So, whoever took Ralph's gun still has it.
不管谁拿了拉尔夫的枪 现在还在他那里
Or you were right and they ditched it.
或者你说的没错 他们把枪给扔了
Either way, we're back at square one.
不管怎样 我们都退回到原点了
Alright, meet me out front. Nothing more we can do here.
好吧 在门口等我 在这什么都找不到
I didn't even get any cake. Check it out.
我连蛋糕都没吃 看看
Ralph and Deena's cars. If you were gonna plant a gun
拉尔夫和蒂娜的车 如果你准备用枪陷害我的话
to frame me, where would you put it?
你会把枪放哪里呢
Oh, the big three: house, office... car.
三大可能 家 办公室 车
Let's go check it out.
我们去看看吧
Cover me.
掩护我
Shade... come here.
谢德 过来这边
What've you got?
你找到什么了
An origami crane. So?
一个千纸鹤 然后呢
Glinski had the exact same one.
格林斯基有个一模一样的
"Let me count the ways."
"让我细数端详"
It's a love poem. If you put the two together,
这是一首情诗 如果你把两个放在一起
it completes the phrase. "How do I love thee?
就完成了这句诗 "我究竟怎样爱你
Let me count the ways."
让我细数端详"
What are you saying? Deena and Glinski?
你在说什么 蒂娜和格林斯基
To quote his ex-wife, Shirl,
引用他前妻舍尔的话
"The sex was amazing."
"他床上功夫相当棒"
How much do you wanna bet that's Ralph's gun?
你想赌那个是拉尔夫的枪不
You know what's amazing?
你知道最棒的是什么吗
I think we just figured out who shot Glinski.
我觉得我们知道是谁射杀的格林斯基了
The fridge door was broken when I got here...
我到这里的时候冰箱门就坏了
You and Deena Duncan had an affair?!
你和蒂娜·邓肯有外遇吗
Affair? What a tawdry word.
外遇 多俗气的词
Really? 'cause we found an origami crane in Deena's car,
是吗 我们在蒂娜的车里找到了一个千纸鹤
exactly like this one. Oh...
和这个一模一样 噢
Well, let's just say we were two consenting adults
只能说我们是两个自愿的成年人
who found comfort in each other's arms.
在彼此的臂弯里找到了安慰
And in the hot tub and on the kitchen floor...
还有浴缸里 在厨房♥地板上...
Oh, God! Stop! Stop! STOP!
天哪 快住口 住口 住口
I wish you would have told us before we spent the last
我真希望你能在我们过去两天原地转圈徘徊之前
two days chasing our tail.
就告诉我们这事
And what has this got to do with my case?
这个和我的案子有什么关系吗
Because an origami crane wasn't
因为那个千纸鹤
the only thing we discovered.
并不是我们唯一发现的东西
That's... Ralph Duncan's gun.
那个是 拉尔夫·邓肯的枪
And according to the ballistics report, it fired the bullet
根据弹道测试的结果显示 差点莎拉你的子弹
that almost killed you. No, no, no. Deena,
就是这把枪射出去的 不 不 不 蒂娜
she would never get behind something like this.
她绝对不会在背后做这种事
I'll call Danica, get her to execute a search warrant
我来给达妮卡打电♥话♥ 让她准备搜查令
on Deena's car to test that gun for fingerprints.
检查蒂娜车上那把枪的指纹
EVERETT! Oh, gosh. Come on. Hide. Hide!
埃弗雷特 天哪 快来 躲起来 躲起来
Hide! Hide! Hide! What? Where am I going?
躲起来 躲起来 躲起来 什么 我要去哪
What the...
我靠...
Just calm down.
冷静点
So, you guys just bailed?
你们就这么走了吗
You're supposed to be investigating Madison!
你们不是应该调查麦迪逊嘛
We did. She didn't steal your ledger.
我们调查了 她没有偷你的账本
Oh, yeah? Who did?
是吗 那谁偷的
We... think it was Deena.
我们认为是蒂娜
Deena?
蒂娜
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表