剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 凯西
So, the suspect is still not talking, but don't worry,
嫌犯仍然什么都不说 但别担心
we'll crack him open like a cheap bottle of wine.
我们会搞定他的 这就像开便宜红酒一样容易
I wish we had better news for you, Cassie.
我也希望我们有好消息 凯西
Yeah. Maybe I do.
是啊 或许我有
Hey, Shade.
嗨 谢德
That looks like... evidence. And you touching it.
那看起来是... 证据 而你在徒手碰它
Take a look at the glue behind this label.
看看这个标签后面的胶水
Oh, wow! It's clear! Uh.
哇 好清澈 嗯
So? That means it's new.
所以呢 代表这是新的
It should be yellow. This bottle's machine made.
本来该是黄色的 这个酒瓶是机器制♥造♥的
Chateau Belanger used hand-blown bottles during the war.
贝朗格庄园在战争时期用的瓶子是人工吹出来的
So you're saying this puppy's a fake? Well, the label's real,
你是说这是假的吗 标签是真的
but the wine and the bottle aren't.
但酒和瓶子不是
Which means the real Winston '45
也就是说真正的四五年的温斯顿
is still out there.
还在某处
Hey! Hey! Yeah?
海 嗨 手套
Let me do the talking, OK?
让我来说话 好吗
Where'd you get the bottle, Aaron?
你从哪弄到的酒 亚伦
Is it English that's the problem?
你听不懂吗
You lied to me, Shadow.
你骗了我 谢鬼影
And you cost me a lot of money.
你让我损失了很多钱
He's not the one who sold you the fake.
卖♥♥给你假货的人又不是他
What are you talking about? The bottle you bought
你在说什么 你买♥♥的那瓶
wasn't the real Winston '45. Someone made a fool out of you.
不是真的四五年的温斯顿 有人骗了你
You think he's more upset
你觉得他是
about the money or his pride?
因为钱还是因为自尊更生气
Oh, I think his money is long gone.
我觉得他的钱早就没了
OK. You got one chance to make this right.
好了 你还有次机会来做正确的事
Where'd you get the bottle?
你从哪里弄的酒
Chong's Chinese Palace?
庄氏中餐馆
Aaron was told to wire $250 000 offshore,
亚伦被告知向海外转二十五万
then ask for a package at the coat check.
然后在寄存处要一个包裹
They handed him a wooden box with the bottle inside.
他们给了他一个里面有一个瓶子的木箱
A priceless wine, one-of-its-kind,
一瓶无价的酒 独一无二
and the deal goes down at an all-you-can-eat buffet?
然而交易居然是在一个自助餐馆进行的吗
Except it wasn't the Winston. Listen,
但那并不是温斯顿 听着
the auction is in two days and if we don't find
拍卖♥♥就在两天后 如果我们找不到
the real Winston, I... We'll look into it
真的温斯顿 我... 我们会
as soon as the restaurant opens. Let's get back to the agency.
在餐厅开门后就去调查的 先回事务所吧
Yeah. I could use a drink. I'll check in with you later. OK?
是啊 我要喝一杯 我待会儿再和你联♥系♥ 好吗
OK, enough with the pity party.
好了 别再自怨自艾了
We gotta get your mind off this. What can I do?
我们得让你忘记这些 我能做什么
Distract me. Alright. Tell me about...
让我分心 这样吧 跟我讲...
you and the Shadow.
你和谢鬼影的事
Well, let's see. A couple of years ago,
好吧 几年前
we ended up on the same case and then...
我们合作了同一个案子...
He just stuck around until...
他就留下了直到...
OK. Boring. Come on, skip to the good stuff.
好吧 无聊 快点 直接说有意思的部分
What's the good stuff? Like how is he in bed?
什么有意思的部分 他床上怎么样
Come on! Oh, my God!
拜托 天啊
Are you kidding me right now? Wait. You two aren't together?
你在开玩笑吗 等等 你们不在一起吗
No! Of course not! You, my dear, are a sassy
不 当然不是 你啊 亲爱的 简直是一个野蛮
stone-cold catch and he, from what I can tell,
冷血的家伙 而他的话 我觉得
is a super hottie bad boy modernman FILF.
是一个极其性感的既坏又时髦的家伙
Father I'd like to... No, I get it. I get it.
我很想... 不 我明白了 我明白了
Plus he knows vintages like there's no tomorrow
他了解红酒 并且活的潇洒自在
and, I mean, he's not afraid to mix it up, you know,
而且 他也不怕在发生状况时
when the going gets tough... Sounds like you're the one
插个手 听起来你才是那个
with the crush on him.
迷上他的人吧
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是啊
No! No, no, no. I would never do that.
不 不 不 不 我不会的
Really? Because if I seem to remember,
真的吗 因为我还记得
back in the day, he was exactly your type.
当年的话 他就是你喜欢的类型
You mean our type.
你是说我们的类型吧
I remember you liked to do it in places
我记得你喜欢在容易
where you would get caught. Oh, my God! Don't go there.
被发现的地方做♥爱♥ 天啊 别再说了
Yes. Remember that one time you snuck up
是啊 记得你有一次
to the roof of the science building
和詹姆斯·蒙哥马利藏到
with James Montgomery? Our clothes blew off the roof.
科学教学楼房♥顶吗 我们的衣服被吹走了
We got stuck up there for hours.
我们被困在上面了好几个小时
Campus security had to rescue us. Oh, my God!
大学里的保安还得去救我们 天啊
Honey, look, all I'm saying is...
亲爱的 我只是在说...
If I had somebody
如果我有一个
that looked at me the way that Shade looks at you,
像谢德那样看着我的人
I sure as hell wouldn't be sitting here
我绝对不会坐在这里
getting drunk and talking about the good old days.
喝醉酒然后聊当年的故事的
Hey, guys! Sorry I'm late.
大伙 抱歉我晚了
It's only three hours past dinnertime,
晚餐都晚了三小时了
what's another ten minutes?
再十分钟又能怎么样呢
Now, now. Grandpa's angry.
好了 好了 爷爷生气了
No worries. I'll call Sal's. I'll have a gigante
别担心 我给索尔打电♥话♥ 二十分钟内
here in twenty minutes. Oh!
就能送来一份超大号♥披萨 哦
Jules already ordered. Yeah.
茱尔丝已经点了 嗯
We're having crostini toscana, caprese salad,
我们吃烤面包 意大利番茄沙拉
pappardelle alla leper and risotto ai funghi. Delizioso.
肉酱意面还有蘑菇意大利饭 很好吃的
Great. Let's eat. Seems Italy has introduced
太好了 吃饭吧 看起来意大利
our little girl to a whole new culinary world.
给我们的女儿带来了新世界啊
Oh! Oh! Oh! Finally!
终于来了
Come to papa.
来吧
But the gigante is our thing, honey. It's tradition.
但是超大号♥披萨才是我们的特色啊 亲爱的 那是传统
I thought we could start a new tradition.
我觉得我们可以开始一个新的传统
Yeah, but that's the thing about traditions, honey.
好吧 但亲爱的 传统的意思
They're not new, they're old.
就代表它们是老的不是新的
That's what makes them traditions.
所以才叫传统嘛
A little help here, Dad? Sorry. You're on your own.
帮帮我 老爸 抱歉 你自己来吧
I'm starving. This pappardelle
我饿死了 这个面
looks gorgeous. Just try the crostini, OK?
看起来好吃极了 尝尝面包 好吗
It's not the same without the authentic Italian olive oil,
虽然没有真正的意大利橄榄油 味道会不一样
but still... Yeah, honey...
但依然... 是啊 亲爱的
It's not about the crostini. I know what a crostini is.
不是面包的问题 我知道意大利烤面包什么样子
You know what? It looks delicious. Let's eat.
你知道吗 看起来不错 我们吃吧
Yeah. Let's eat!
好 吃吧
I'm telling you, you're gonna love it.
我告诉你 你会爱死的
You had a standoff with Jules over pizza?
你因为披萨和茱尔丝吵架
When you put it that way, it sounds childish.
你这么说让我感觉很小孩子气
Is there a way to put it where it doesn't sound childish?
这事有不小孩子气的说法吗
She's growing up, Shade. You gotta let her do that.
她在长大 谢德 你要允许她成长
I let her go to Italy!
我都让她去意大利了
Yeah, but you expect her to come back exactly the same way.
是啊 但你还想让她一成不变地回来
Look, she's just discovering other things
她在探索其他东西
that are important to her. It's part of getting older.
那对她很重要 是她成长过程的一部分
Why are you so wise this morning?
你今天早上怎么那么有智慧
You and Cassie solve the world's problems last night?
你和凯西昨晚解决了世界难题吗
Not exactly. What did you talk about?
也没有 你们谈了什么
Oh, look! We're at Chong's already.
我们已经到庄氏了
The Internet will still be there when your shift is over.
你下班的时候 网还会有的
It's live, genius. And I'll never get
这是实时的 错过就永远
to experience that moment again. Hey!
无法再体验了 喂
You know this guy? I remember he tipped me.
你认识他吗 我记得他给过我小费
He came in yesterday with a claim check.
他昨天带了张存放证进来了
Picked up a package.
拿了个包裹
Who dropped it off? Dropped what off?
谁放在这的 放什么
The package!
包裹啊
Oh! Don't know. But I'm pretty sure
不知道 但我确定
it was right as we opened. During the morning rush.
就在我们开门的时候 早高峰的时候
You have a rush at 11am?
你们在早上十一点还有高峰吗
If I open even one second late,
要是我晚开门一秒
the people from Crestfield freak out.
克莱斯特菲尔德的人就要暴走了
And you do not want to tangle with them.
我不想和他们纠缠
Not quite what I expected.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表