剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 前情回顾
Previously on Private Eyes.
你快18岁了
You're almost 18 years old,
而且你是个卓尔不群的成熟♥女♥孩
and you are a mature, remarkable young lady.
所以 我们觉得你该搬出去了
Which is why we think that it's time you moved out.
我们觉得后面的后巷屋
And we think the coach house out back
或许是你的第一套完美公♥寓♥
may be the perfect first apartment for you.
慢着 你们认真的
Wait. You're serious?
好啊 我们去看看 - 好
Cool. Uh, let's go check it out. - OK.
他们是不是很可爱
Aww. Aren't they cute?
苍天啊 我们都做了什么
My God. What have we done?
这样她就不用偷偷溜去利亚姆的宿舍了
Now, she won't have to sneak out to go stay at Liam's dorm.
什么
She what?!
我看到一个女人 眼睛乌黑 - 没有
I see a woman. Dark eyes. - No.
我不认识这样的人 - 别等太久
Don't know anyone like that. - Don't wait too long.
时不待人
No one has forever.
那疯灵媒压根就是在胡说八道
Man. That crazy psychic didn't know what she was talking about.
我在帘布后面
Oh, I couldn't hear anything
什么都没听到 - 那就好
from behind the curtain. - Good.
我该怎么办 - 你... 怀孕了
What am I gonna do? - You're... pregnant.
这只泰迪熊是送给宝宝的吗 - 是啊
Is the teddy bear for the baby? - Yeah.
可孩子却没法见到爸爸了
It will never get to see its daddy.
别跑
Stop!
够了 厄尔 因为杀一个人进监狱总比杀三个人好
Enough, Earl. Better to go to jail for one murder than for three.
四个
Four.
不
No!
报♥警♥ 安吉 看着我
Call 911. Angie, stay with me.
安吉
Ange?
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
我一直在脑中回忆
I just keep going over it in my head.
我尽快跑到她身边了
I got to her as quickly as I could.
不 你不能怪你自己
Oh, no. You can't blame yourself.
嗨 大家好 - 嗨
Hey, guys. - Hey.
来吧
Come on.
妈 没事 我没事
Mom. It's fine. I'm fine.
谢德 帮帮我 - 嗯
Shade, help me out here? - Yeah.
诺拉 腹腔镜检查显示损伤很小的
Nora, the laparoscopy showed minimal damage.
子弹直接打穿了
The bullet went right through her.
打中了一个重要器官
It hit a vital organ.
我的肝啊 要是随你的话 那绝对够结实
My liver. If it's anything like yours, it's a tough one.
看来子弹没伤到你的讥讽能力
I see the bullet didn't nick your sarcasm.
抱歉 我疼的时候脾气不太好
Sorry. I get surly when I'm in pain.
更多的花
More flowers!
多浪费钱啊 - 我也是这么说的
What a waste of money. - That's what I said.
这个伤绝对会留下不小的疤痕
Oh, that wound is gonna leave such a scar.
可怜的孩子 现在开始只能穿连身泳衣了
Oh, poor thing. One piece bathing suits from now on.
你开玩笑吗 疤痕简直是冷血女主的
Oh, are you kidding? That scar is like a badge of honour
光荣勋章
for being a stone-cold heroine.
你救了一个孕妇的命
You saved a pregnant woman's life.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you. Mom!
这又不是宅度假 我估计明天就出院了
It's not a staycation. I'll probably be out of here tomorrow.
什么 你开玩笑吗
What? Are you kidding me?
你中枪还不到七十二小时
You got shot less than 72 hours ago.
你暂时哪里也去不了
You're not going anywhere for a while.
而且 不要低估了医院制♥服♥的魅力哦
Besides, never underestimate the power of cute recovery wear.
诺拉 是谁觉得有魅力啊
Cute for whom, Nora?
她没见过她的日间护士呢 他非常... 健壮
Oh, she hasn't seen her day nurse. He's very... fit.
能别弄吗 - 我右边
Can you not? - Look, I broke three ribs
断过三根肋骨
on my right side,
我唯一舒适的坐姿
and the only comfortable position for me to sit in
就是背部四十五度仰角脚抬高
was at a 45-degree angle with my feet elevated.
我得离开这里 - 医生说不行
I need to get out of here. - Doctor says no.
不行
No!
拜托 就给我一个案子
Come on! Just one file.
失踪的狗 多疑的丈夫 什么都行
A missing dog. A paranoid husband. Anything.
佐伊和我能料理好事务所
Zoe and I got the agency handled.
你现在唯一的任务就是休息
Your only job now is to rest.
来 去吗♥啡♥世界旅行吧
Here. Take a trip to morphine island.
能帮助你睡眠 - 我睡得很好
It'll help you sleep. - I'm sleeping fine.
嗨
Hey!
好梦哦
Sweet dreams.
诺拉
Nora?
我只是... 确保她不是装的
I was just... making sure that she wasn't faking it.
拜拜
Bye.
我就没见过还有谁像她这么固执的
I have never met anyone as stubborn as that woman.
你要不在附近找个镜子照照
Oh, there must be a mirror around here somewhere.
你怎么样 马特
How you holding up, Matt?
事务所很忙 不过我应付得来
Ah, the agency is busy, but I'm handling it.
我指的不是事务所 而是安吉
I'm not talking about the agency. I'm talking about Angie.
我们差点失去她
We almost lost her.
可我们没有啊 她没事
Yeah, but we didn't. She's fine.
好吧 你还没准备好
All right. You're not ready.
没关系 你会自己走到那一步的
That's OK. You'll get there on your own time.
爸 你能和茱尔斯还有诺拉一起回去吗
Dad, can you get a ride home with Jules and Nora?
我得回去工作 - 好啊 没问题
I gotta get back to work. - Yeah, no problem.
我可以教利亚姆
I can show Liam how to
怎么修好后巷屋漏水的水龙头
change that leaky faucet in the coach house.
嗨 嗨
Hey, hey.
他是个好孩子 他总帮我们家的忙
He's a great kid, and he helps out a lot around the house.
你注意身体 我们回头见
You take care. I'll see you soon.
回头见 老爸
See you, Dad.
这个我支持 新儿童病房♥
That's something I can get behind, new children's ward.
太感谢您了 真是非常慷慨
Wow! Thank you so much! That's very generous.
是马特·谢德吧 - 没错
Matt Shade, am I right? - Yeah, guilty.
如果你弄一个募捐派对
You know, if you throw a fundraising party
募捐到一万加元 你就会成为青铜赞助人
and collect over 10 000, you become a bronze patron.
你的名字会被写到墙上 - 是吗
Your name goes on a wall. - Oh, yeah?
把我的名字写到墙上吗
My name on a wall, you say?
奈杰尔·斯威尼 医院人力资源的 - 嗨
Nigel Sweeney, hospital PR. - Hey.
新楼区会给儿童癌症病房♥
The new wing'll provide over 30 beds
提供三十多张床
for the children's cancer unit.
我尽量帮忙 与此同时
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime,
我能换掉这个沧桑的捐款箱吗
can I replace this beaten up donations box?
它能用 不过看起来是不太美观
It functions, but it sure doesn't look pretty.
给我你的名片吧
Give me your business card.
我明天送个新的过来
I'll have a new one over here tomorrow.
真的... 谢谢你
Wow, I really... thank you.
一切为了孩子
Yeah. Anything for the kids.
水...
Agua...
护士
Nurse?
护士站
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
今晚怎么样 琼斯女士
How are we this evening, Ms. Jones?
该吃药了
Time for your medication.
... 泰特相信吗
... Tate believes?
无所谓 你最好闭上你的嘴
Doesn't matter. You better keep your mouth shut.
你拿的是我的钱
You're taking money from me.
怎么 蠢掉渣的大蟒蛇吗
What, the stupid pythons?
你敢说出去一个字 你就死定了 听见了吗 死定了
You say anything, and you're a dead man. Got me? Dead!
我是马特·谢德 请留言
This is Matt Shade. Leave a message.
谢德 我需要你来医院
Shade! I need you to come to the hospital.
我听到有人吵架 有人要被杀了 所以... 快点
I heard a fight and somebody's gonna get killed, so... hurry!
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 第五季第01集
我清楚地听到有个男人被威胁
I clearly heard a man threatened.
你怎么就不拿我当回事呢
Why aren't you taking me seriously?
听着
Look.
我受过那么多伤
With all my injuries,
我用吗♥啡♥可能都有五六次了
I was on morphine five, maybe six times.
那你就是专家了吗 - 足够了解
And that makes you an expert? - Enough of an expert to know
它会让人的多巴胺受体产生幻觉效果
the hallucinogenic effects it can have on your D receptors.
有一次 我以为我还是麦可·布雷
One time, I thought I was Michael Buble.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表