剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
OK. Or we can get in the container.
好的 或者我们可以待在集装箱里
Entirely up to you.
完全取决于你
Oh my gosh! I was right, wasn't I?
我的天啊 我是对的 不是吗
It WAS a murder!
这确实是谋杀
And it's another hot one out there today, folks.
大家好 今天又是艳阳高照的一天
Sticky and humid.
潮湿闷热
The temperatures again in the high thirties throughout...
温度再次维持在三十多度...
Hello?
你好
Yeesh. It's hotter than Trinidad in here.
天啊 这里比特立尼达拉岛还热
Yeah, I hadn't noticed.
是啊 我都没意识到
OK, I'm on it.
好咧 我来吧
See I got the parts
看我买♥♥了零件
and I found a manual online that should speed things up.
而且我在网上找到了一个说明书 应该能加快下速度
Oh, good. Don, this is in Spanish.
哦 好极了 唐 这是西班牙语
I know. It's all I could find.
我知道 我只找到了这个
Hey, have you heard from Shade?
嗨 你有谢德的消息吗
No, I don't think he came home last night.
没有 我觉得他昨晚应该没回家
I figured he was out late with you working a case.
我想着他晚上应该和你一起忙案子了
No. No, I called his phone, it went straight to voicemail.
不 没有 我打了他的手♥机♥ 直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
You know what? I'm gonna head downtown, talk to Maz,
这样吧 我要去趟市中心找马茨
see if he knows where Shade and Conroy are.
看看他是否知道谢德和康罗伊在哪里
And I'm gonna get started on this. Great.
那么我要开始修这个了 好的
What time is it?
现在几点了
Ten after eight. Oh, man!
八点十分 我的天
This heat really did me in.
真把我热坏了
Slept like a baby. How about you?
睡的特别安稳 你怎么样
I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
抱歉 这都是我的错
I didn't think
我没想到
that the end would unfold like this.
事情最后会变成这样
I turn forty tomorrow, you know.
你知道吗 我明天就四十岁了
Every man
我家里的
in my family dies before they turn forty.
每个人都没活过四十岁
It's the Conroy curse.
这是康罗伊家族的诅咒
The what? Conroy curse.
什么东西 康罗伊的诅咒
Granddaddy Conroy fell down a well.
祖父当年摔倒井里了
They said he shouted a bit, but Granny was pretty deaf by then.
人们说他一直在呼救 但我祖母那时候耳朵都聋了
My uncle died at Christmas
我叔叔死在圣诞节
when the tree he was chopping down fell on top of him.
在他砍圣诞树的时候 树砸在了他的身上
And good old Dad...
亲爱的老爸...
he was electrocuted to death while he was fixing his television set.
他是在修理电视的时候被电死的
Yeah.
是的
It was a tow truck company out in Scarborough.
是一家在士嘉堡的拖车公♥司♥
And Shade didn't mention if he was going anywhere else after?
那么谢德没有提到他之后会去哪里吗
You mean with Ace Ventura?
你是说和艾斯·文图拉一起吗
'Cause of the Hawaiian shirt
因为他有一样的夏威夷衬衫
and the weird... No, he didn't mention
和奇怪的... 没有 他没说
where he was going after that.
他之后要去哪里
I need you to make a phone call.
我希望你可以打个电♥话♥
I need the police report for Estelle Dorset.
我需要警方关于埃斯特尔·多塞特的报告
Are you thinking there's actually something to this murder idea?
你认为这件案子真的可能是谋杀吗
I haven't talked to Shade since yesterday afternoon.
我从昨天下午开始就没有联♥系♥上谢德
I know it sounds crazy, but Conroy might be onto something.
我知道听起来有点假 但康罗伊可能真的发现什么了
Willowton, right? Yeah.
垂柳镇 对吗 是的
Thank you. Just call me when you get the report.
谢谢 拿到报告后打给我就好了
Awkward, when you say bye and then walk in the same direction.
有点尴尬 当你说了再见然后发现又同路了
Well, I can't let you go to a tow truck company
我不能让你独自一人
in the middle of nowhere by yourself.
去那偏僻的拖车公♥司♥
I'm gonna go with you. Oh, you don't need to do that.
我陪你去吧 没这个必要
Well, I actually sent Shade and the other cop out there,
不行 严格来说是我把谢德和那个警♥察♥派过去的
so if anything has happened, I do need to know about it.
如果有什么意外 我是有责任的
Cool. Cool.
好吧 酷
Oh, sushi.
寿司
Flying in an airplane.
坐飞机
Never learning the difference
影响和印象
between effect with an 'e' and affect with an 'a'...
傻傻分不清楚...
I don't know, there's so much stuff. What about you?
太多未了的心愿了 你呢
Huh? I don't even know what game we're playing.
什么 我们这是在玩什么游戏
Do you have any regrets? We're playing regrets right now.
有遗憾吗 我们现在要讲自己的遗憾
No, I don't believe in them.
没有 我不信这个
They're only opportunities for learning.
对我来说那都是学习的机会
Really?
真的吗
What about, like, Angie? What about Angie?
安吉呢 安吉怎么了
OK, come on. You're gonna sit there and tell me
得了吧 你能冷静的坐在那里跟我说
that you never, ever, ever...
你从来就没有...
thought about being with Angie? Ah!
想过跟安吉在一起吗
Ah, right there! See? Right there.
瞧 你这反应 说明我猜的没错
Could we just focus on getting out of here?
你能先想想怎么出去吗
I get it, I get it. Love is tough. It's very tough.
明白 明白 爱情就是磨人的小妖精
In my graduating class in high school there was one girl,
我高三的时候 班里只有一个女生
and she was my twin sister Edie.
还是我的双胞胎姐姐埃迪
Wow...
我的天
I mean, yes, at the Police Academy, there was a woman.
当然 警校里也有女学员的
I never had the courage to ask her out.
可我一直没有勇气约她
Ever. Darla.
从来都没有 她叫达拉
And every month there's this singles mixer
他们说每个月
in the curling club down the road
她都会去街道尽头的冰壶俱乐部
and they say that she goes,
参加单身交友会
and every month I say that I'm gonna go,
我每次都说自己也要去
but every month, I just chicken out.
但每次临了都退缩了
And now it just seems so... stupid.
现在想来 那时的我真是太蠢了
Hey. Hey. Magnum?
大侦探
Listen to me.
听着
We're getting out of here. And when we get out of here,
我们会出去的 等我们出去以后
you're going to go to that singles mixer.
你会去参加交友会的
You know how I know that?
想知道为什么吗
How? 'Cause I'm gonna take ya.
为什么 因为我会带你去
I'm a good wingman.
我可是个好搭档
You hear that? Yeah.
听到了吗 嗯
He's coming back.
他回来了
Alright. When he comes through that door,
听着 等他进门之后
I'm gonna take him on, and you hit him with this.
我会缠住他 你就用这个打他
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
God... You ready?
天呐 准备好了吗
No.
没有
Ok...
好吧
You guys still in there?
你们还在吗
No. I mean...
不在 我是说...
I'm not dead. The other guy...
我还活着 另一个家伙...
very much dead. He's super dead.
死透了 透透的
I personally do not... do not feel very good at all.
我看着有点... 不舒服
Hey, listen, you let us go now and it'll all be OK.
听着 现在放我们出去这件事就算了
You don't have to kill anyone.
你没必要杀人
And we will not call the cops.
我们不会报♥警♥的
What's going on out there? What is going on out there?
外面什么情况 你在做什么
Let's just say you should buckle up.
系好安全带就对了
So what's with the go bag?
那应急包是怎么回事
Oh, I've been prepped to investigate a murder
我从高中开始就
since I was in high school.
为调查谋杀案做好准备了
Oh! You always wanted to be a cop?
当警♥察♥是你一直以来的愿望吗
It was either that or go into the family business.
不然就得进入家族生意
Which was? Carpet cleaning.
什么生意 地毯清洁
After I graduated, my dad offered me a job answering phones
毕业以后 我爸给了我一份接电♥话♥的工作
and said if I worked hard enough,
还说只要我努力工作
in a few years he would promote me to sales.
几年后就升我做销♥售♥
So I enrolled in the Police Academy the next afternoon.
第二天下午我就报了警校
Hello?
有人吗
They're not here.
他们不在这
There's no sign of them. They must have come and gone.
没有任何迹象 肯定已经走了
Oh, police report from Willowton.
垂柳镇的警方报告
There's an accompanying autopsy report for a suicide?
自杀还附带一份尸检报告
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表