剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Keep the right side.
去右边
Check the office.
搜查整个办公室
It's clear. All clear.
没人 都没人
Yes, sir!
好的 长官
All clear!
都没人
Let's go!
走!
I'm not asking to tag along forever. Just take me wherever you're going tonight,
你不用一直带着我 把我带到你今晚的目的地
and I'll figure it out from there.
我会自己想办法的
What about Shade?
那谢德怎么办?
The Feds are after him too. They've got nothing on him.
联邦调查局的人也会抓他的 他们没有他的任何证据
This is your fault!
这些都是你的错
You hired me to steal that drive and now I'm facing 20 years!
你利用我偷了那个硬盘 现在我要去蹲20年监狱
The least you could do is get me out of the country.
就冲这一点 你至少得带我离开这儿吧
Angie! You can't stop me, Shade.
安吉! 别劝我了 谢德
No, you don't have to do this. Look.
不用了 你不需要逃了 看
I've got the hard drive.
我已经拿到硬盘了
Where's Dominic? The police have him.
多米尼克在哪儿? 被警♥察♥带走了
It's over, Dana!
一切都结束了 丹娜
No, not for me. I have a flight to catch.
不 还没有 我要先走一步了
And what's your client
你没有硬盘
gonna say when you turn up without the goods?
要怎么对你的客户交差?
From I hear, the Russian mafia is not very forgiving.
据我所知 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮可不是那么好说话的
It's not enough, Shade. I'm still gonna go back to jail!
没用的 谢德 我回去还是要坐牢的
You don't know that.
你没想明白吗
We've got the hard drive now, we can use it as leverage.
我们有硬盘在手 我们可以跟他们谈啊
It won't work! Just give it to me!
没用的 把硬盘给我
Have you lost your mind? Where did you get that gun?!
你疯了吗? 你从哪儿搞来的枪啊?
I'm not kidding, OK? I'm not going back there!
我没开玩笑 我永远都不会回来了
Just relax, OK?
别紧张 好吗?
We're a team, we'll figure this out.
我们是一个团队啊 我会帮你想办法的
Just put the gun down. This is your last chance.
快把枪放下 我再说最后一次
Don't do this.
别这样
I need you.
我需要你
I can't live without you.
没了你 我怎么活啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Now, take me with you.
带我走
I'll tell you one thing:
有句话要跟你说一下
you're certainly not boring, Angie.
你倒是真有趣 安吉
But unfortunately, you're also not that bright.
但不幸的是 你也没有多聪明
What are you talking about?
你想说什么?
Do you know what the first rule is in my business?
你知道我做交易的首要原则是什么吗?
Never get caught with the goods.
永远不要和货扯上关系
Why else do you think that I went to all of that trouble
你觉得 我费尽心机
of hiring you to steal the drive for me?
利用你偷硬盘是为了什么?
Why do you think we came up with that plan of hiding it
我们把硬盘藏在博物馆的货箱里
in the museum shipments?
又是为了什么?
So it couldn't get traced back to me.
就是为了不让人查到我身上
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
I am so happy you just said that.
很开心听到你刚才的供词
You OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah. Ah... Ah...
好着呢
You owe me a new shirt. How did you...?
但你得给我买♥♥件新衬衣 你们怎么会....?
Blanks and blood bags. Oh, and this.
空枪 血包 再加上这个
Why else do you think that I went to all of that trouble
你觉得我费尽心机
of hiring you to steal the drive for me?
利用你偷硬盘是为了什么?
Why do you think we came up with that plan
还有 我们把硬盘藏在博物馆的货箱里
of hiding it in the museum shipments?
又是为了什么?
Hands out! Up in the air!
举起手来!
Get her!
抓住她
Hold it. OK, put your hands up!
先别动 举起手来!
That was colossally stupid.
你们疯起来还真是不要命啊
You're welcome.
不用谢
So how was Florence, sweetie? It was amazing!
佛罗伦萨怎么样啊 亲爱的? 超棒的
Except I got in trouble for touching the statue of David. Not there.
不过我摸了大卫的雕像 惹了点小麻烦 不是你们想的那样
Jules, let's go! I gotta go.
茱尔斯 该走了! 我得走了
What time is it there? Shouldn't you be at work, Dad?
现在你们那儿是几点啊? 老爸你不应该在工作吗?
I had a late night last night, honey. I decided to sleep in.
我昨晚熬了个大夜 所以今天决定要补个觉
Well, you sound a lot better than the last few days, that's for sure.
好吧 不过你的状态看上去可比前几天好多了
Well, we'll see. Things are definitely looking up.
没错 一切都在变好
Say that again.
的确如此
Well, if it isn't the fancy P.I.
看看 这不是牛掰的私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
Did you come to gloat or what?
是来幸灾乐祸的吗?
I talked to a friend of mine.
我找了一个朋友
He took a quick look at your case,
他了解了一下你的案子
and you were right, the cops bungled it.
你说的没错 是警♥察♥的问题
And I should care because why?
你朋友跟我有啥关系?
Because he wants to talk to you.
他想跟你聊聊你的案子
Well, he can talk to my left ass-cheek.
那他还不如跟我的左臀聊聊呢
Just hear him out, Loretta.
洛雷塔 他说了
You could be out of here by New Year's.
你新年之前就能出去
All lawyers ever want is to squeeze out every last dime.
所有的律师都不过是想榨干我每一分钱
And besides... Nobody cares.
另外... 没有人会在意的
You see, that's where you're wrong.
这就是你最错误的地方
Chloe?
克洛伊?
You're so grown up.
你都长这么大了
Thank you.
谢谢
See you soon.
回见
I don't think I've ever seen you look so happy.
我好像还是第一次见你这么开心
I just reunited a mother and her daughter,
我刚才帮一对母女重聚了呢
thank you very much.
多谢你
And my lawyer called. And?
我的律师给我打电♥话♥了 说什么?
Well, I had to plead guilty to criminal mischief,
我会被判毁坏财物罪
but it's only a $90 fine, and we have 30 days to pay.
只需三十天内缴清九十刀的罚款就行了
There goes the coffee budget.
也就是喝杯咖啡的钱
They also returned the million-dollar bond.
他们退回了那笔百万美金的保释金
You shouldn't have done that, you could have lost your house.
你不应该交保释金的 搞不好你就露宿街头了
Yeah, I could have lost my partner.
搞不好我连搭档都没了呢
You might wish you had once you see my legal bill.
等你看见我的诉讼账单 你就不会这么说了
Seriously, I owe you...big time.
正经的 我真的欠你一个大人情
Well, in that case...
既然如此...
why don't you put this on. I got a surprise for you.
把这个戴上吧 我给你准备了个惊喜
You know I'm not really into hostage role-play, right?
你知道我不喜欢玩什么人♥质♥挟持的戏码吧
You did say you owe me.
你说你欠我的咯
Come on. Watch your head.
出来吧 低头
Alright, take a little step forward.
往前迈一小步
OK, come on. Right over here.
好 过来 就是这儿
Yeah, that's good.
好了
Oh, my God, Shade! It's perfect.
我的天啊 谢德 太完美了
It is, isn't it?
也不看是谁准备的
You can barely tell that the "Shade" Is 10% larger.
你没看出来 "谢德" 比你的名字大一点儿吗
What?! I'm kidding.
什么?! 我开玩笑的
To Everett and Shade! Everett and Shade.
敬爱维利特和谢德! 敬爱维利特和谢德!
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表